VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

13 hours ago, Sonnet said:

New week, new questions- answer these 6 questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1) The VHLM has officially announced expansion, with the new teams seeing action as early as next season! What are your thoughts on the teams they unveiled, or expansion as a whole?

the reapers are cool I like there logo and it will be cool to play against them

2) If you were the GM for a new expansion team, what would be the first order of business?

i would go for a star goalie and forward to start our team off

3) Four teams have now clinched, and two are fighting for the last available playoff spot. Who takes it, Saskatoon or Yukon?

saskatoon

4) Which VHL team has the best logo/design to you? Why?

The Houston bull it’s just a sick design with the flaming bull is super cool

5) When you leave the VHLM to play in the VHL, what legacy do you think you'll leave behind? How will you be remembered for your time in the minors?

that I was one of the star players foepr my team and that I lead them to victory and one at least one cup with them

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friend and they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend?

i would tell them about the friend and I have already recruited a friend and he is into the website

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299

1) The VHLM has officially announced expansion, with the new teams seeing action as early as next season! What are your thoughts on the teams they unveiled, or expansion as a whole?

Its exciting news that the VHLM has enough players add 2 additional teams!  8 teams in total will put a greater emphasis on regular season performance.  The expansion draft has the potential to even out the league overall, which again will add to the emphasis on the regular season.

2) If you were the GM for a new expansion team, what would be the first order of business?

I would look for players who will work well together offensively and defensively.  The players who are putting in the work each week.  And a veteran netminder to keep the team in the game each night.

3) Four teams have now clinched, and two are fighting for the last available playoff spot. Who takes it, Saskatoon or Yukon?

Yukon's on the W streak right now but I can see it coming down to the final game

Toronto Legion, its crisp and noticeable without being super busy.  Quebec is a close second.

5) When you leave the VHLM to play in the VHL, what legacy do you think you'll leave behind? How will you be remembered for your time in the minors?

I want to be remembered for consistently putting in the work each week and being the versatile player my team needed.

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friend and they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend?

You'll get what you put in, and what you get out can be so rewarding knowing you're part of a team looking to be champions.

More teams means more opportunities for me to play.  I feel I have proven my play this season as the Aces 3rd line centre and am ready for a promotion.  If the VHL isn't ready for Matthews, then the VHLM will have to deal with me.

GM? I'm still playing.  I can't concern myself with front office stuff.  I just want to go out there and play.  But I can say this, their first order of business should be to sign me.

Saskatoon.  I don't want to travel to the Yukon.

Depends on who drafts me.....

As a playmaker who can win faceoffs.  A thorn in @Jubo07's side. Having the Chewbacca defense used for me.

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friend and they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend?

It's like an RPG for hockey. 

Or 'Remember creating a player in NHL? Just like that'

Or You've done hockey sims as a gm before, how about something different.  and you don't really have to concern yourself with GM duties, just giving GMs a headache.

Or, come join this sim, we can drive (Insert GM name here) crazy

Or, remember how we always wanted to play hockey together, but couldn't because we didn't play anything other than street hockey? come be my linemate in the VHL.

Edited by Anthony Matthews

17 hours ago, Sonnet said:

New week, new questions- answer these 6 questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1) The VHLM has officially announced expansion, with the new teams seeing action as early as next season! What are your thoughts on the teams they unveiled, or expansion as a whole? i just hope i won't be chosen in that team 

2) If you were the GM for a new expansion team, what would be the first order of business?  check up the potential player available

3) Four teams have now clinched, and two are fighting for the last available playoff spot. Who takes it, Saskatoon or Yukon? Wild

4) Which VHL team has the best logo/design to you? Why? I don't know, i did not even check up those yet

5) When you leave the VHLM to play in the VHL, what legacy do you think you'll leave behind? How will you be remembered for your time in the minors? As the best Bald Dude around.

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friend and they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend? it's a league sim but you have a player instead of a team to take care of

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299

20 hours ago, Sonnet said:

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friend and they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend?

Reveal hidden contents

1) I like the expansion teams and I feel that they will cause a surge of motivation for more players since lots of current teams are with full rosters and free agents are kinda stuck there
2) Definately checking out most active users and writting down which to snag, its a real steal when u get a player who is motivated to get better and improve, watching them improve and wreck is the most satisfying thing.
3) Since I play for the Oslo storm I'd rather face Yukon in the playoffs as I think they are a weaker team compared to Saskatoon.
4) I really like the HC Davos logo, love the color purple and they incorporate it really well in their logo.
5) Hopefully I'll leave behind good memories and will have improved lots, so that when I enter VHL I'll be ready and do some damage
6) I've already invited a friend and so far he is pretty active, so I think that speaks of it self, really awesome community and people around here.

1) The VHLM has officially announced expansion, with the new teams seeing action as early as next season! What are your thoughts on the teams they unveiled, or expansion as a whole? I like that the leagues will now be even and like that the minor league is growing. Will make for more competition and and expanded community. Great league so far and glad it’s growing. 

2) If you were the GM for a new expansion team, what would be the first order of business? I’d start looking at the draft class as well as players on other teams. Start looking at what I need to put a solid team on the ice. 

3) Four teams have now clinched, and two are fighting for the last available playoff spot. Who takes it, Saskatoon or Yukon? Saskatoon for sure.  

4) Which VHL team has the best logo/design to you? Why? Toronto Legion. I’m a Toronto fan but I like the colour and the simplicity of the logo. Just a good look overall. 

5) When you leave the VHLM to play in the VHL, what legacy do you think you'll leave behind? How will you be remembered for your time in the minors? I hope to remembered as a solid defence an who grew to also become an offensive threat from the back end. 

6) You're eligible for some free TPE if you recruit a friendand they end up sticking around; how would you pitch the VHL to an interested friend? I’d tell them that things move along quick. There’s no waiting around for games to be simmed and it’s very active. I like that there is lots you can do to improve your player and can even have multiple players if you want. 

Minnesota is cold, so I'm not looking forward to it. The others, eh, we'll beat 'em baybeeeeeee.

What's future assets? I'm giving my soul to win in my first season.

I mean, let's be honest here. Does it matter?

Oslo, easy. Because I'm biased.

Has trouble getting it up early, but finishes strong.

I tried, it didn't work. We play EASHL together, so I pitched it as an EASHL without the playing and with actual depth and good people unlike most EASHL players, but I got maybes.

The Reapers name is ok, but the logo is absolutely terrible.  The Bulls logo is straight fire.  The menace are alright and the logo is pretty nice, but  I don't think the two match each other.

Make sure my logo actually looked good and it matched with my team name.

Probably Saskatoon, Yukon just gives up way too many goals

I dunno, maybe Seattle.

I don't care what kind of legacy I leave behind tbh.  I know I'm a good teammate and I do my best so that's all that matters to me.

I have no friends that are really interested in hockey or this kind of thing lol

On 1/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, Sonnet said:

1) It's nice to see the league growing and being able to have enough teams to allow new players to continue coming into the league. Overall I liked the design of the teams logos and it's definitely an exciting time to be involved.

2) Definitely doing my research on the upcoming players to be able to build a team for the future but also ensure the fantasy draft players can perform in the meantime. I'd be drafting for the future, not to win it all the first season.

3) I think Saskatoon has a slight edge over Yukon currently sitting 5 points ahead of them but anything could happen in the final stretch.

4) Personally I really like the upcoming Moscow Menace has a great logo. I love the design of the crown and everything about the team. Although I may be biased as my player is from Russia.

5) I'd like to think that I would have made an impact for anyone that I play for. As it currently stands I seem to be making an impact on the team in terms of hits and +/-. I'd like to develop into a better two way forward while still putting up respectable numbers.

6) Well I already recruited one friend @Plate. I basically explained what the league was and how you could have your own player, develop them at your own pace and even get drafted. Apparently it worked because he's here now.

I like both of the teams announced. Houston and Philly both have good logos and should make for a more competitive league.

Scouting the other teams to find a good core group of players to build on. 2 D, 2 F, and a good Goalie would be my priorities.

Saskatoon should take the last spot. They have been outperforming Yukon and I think they could make a first round upset.

It would be a tie between Helenski and Riga. Helenski reminds me of my high school logo which is nice. Riga is very sharp while not being overly cluttered.

I want to be remembered for high hit totals and plenty of goals from the blueline.

I would pitch it as a more involved version of a fantasy league. You make more choices and are in more control of your players future as well as having the chance to run a team eventually.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, Sonnet said:

New week, new questions! Respond to all of these questions within this thread in order to be eligible for 2 capped TPE.

1) The World Junior Championship is finally underway; who do you think wins it all and why?

2) With VHLM playoffs right around the corner, where do you see your team ending up when its all said and done?

3) How do you feel about your own personal performance thus far? Do you need to step it up, or stay consistent with what you have?

4) What team do you think will be the biggest surprise in the last portion of this season?

5) Where do you see yourself at this point next season? What do you hope to have accomplished by then?

6) What do you like most about the VHL? What keeps you around?

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling

1) Obviously cause I'm biased but I'm thinking team USA goes pretty well! We have a lot of hard working players who are going to contribute a lot to a well performing machine.

2) We're gonna bring home the Cup! Our team has been dominant all year and as long as the sim favors us I think we're unstoppable!

3) I feel that I have been playing very well. I lead the league in assists and points as a defensemen and am third overall in points and +/-.

4)Halifax has made a really good push and had a lot of key wins to almost dethrone Las Vegas for the top seed.

5)I see myself in the VHL, because of the 200 TPE, whether I'm playing on my drafted team the New York Americans is yet to be known. I saw one insider article that had me getting drafted in the expansion draft and heading to Moscow. Either way I'll be happy to play for my team.

6)IRL I currently am surrounded by people that don't really know hockey and this gives me a platform to interact with others who enjoy the sport!

• I think this is great for the league. More variety in teams and players can only be good that this time.

• Find some good young prospects to build around

• I dont think Yukon can catch Saskatoon.

• I like the Davos Dynamo color scheme. You dont see a lot of purple in sports teams.

• I want to be know as the guy you can depend on to come through in clutch situations.

• I'd tell the about my experience. For me the hockey element is what got me interested initially, but the community is what keeps me interested. That and making updates to my play to mold him into the best he can be. 

On 1/30/2019 at 2:24 AM, Sonnet said:

1 - It's nice to come into a draft where some new teams can select Fish. He could become an important player of the history of said new team. I'm excited.

2 - I would try to hype the fuck out of my players. Draft active and respectable guys. Try to create a winning culture.

3 - Saskatoon.

4 - I'd say the Titans. It's has a nice feeling and it's not one of those overused animal team logos.

5 - I'd like to be remembered as a good teammate and a respected user.

6 - I've said it before that this community has been very welcoming. I think that is one of its biggest pros. Everyone is so nice.

1) The VHLM has officially announced expansion, with the new teams seeing action as early as next season! What are your thoughts on the teams they unveiled, or expansion as a whole?

Looks an exciting bunch.

Signing myself ;) 

Saskatoon baby. We ready to rock and roll!

The icemen in Helsinki. Love it.

As a TPE monster.

An active league with helpful members. I’ll do some shopping around! :) 

On 1/29/2019 at 5:24 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. I like how the Us is getting more teams

2.To draft a great goal scorer or myself

3. Yukon

4. Houston because of the flames Andrew the bull

5. Someone who was very underrated 

6. This is great league if you like hockey and the update process is amazing

The GMs are great picks and I'm sure they will be able to field competitive teams in no time. Props to the league for growing so much to warrant it.

Obviously picking a franchise brand, its more difficult than it sounds!

Saskatoon!

I'm new and haven't checked out many but I looked up the Sask jerseys because im on the team now and they're pretty cool! I like the colors and the logo is nice and simple too. Good choices all around.

I hope to be the best backup goalie of all time. Its my reputation in the shl as well

My bud Walter Clements already joined! We're here to kick ass and take names, or maybe take ass and kick names...

On 1/29/2019 at 4:24 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Well I was fortunate to be the first GM in Halifax history after expansion (bragging) so I think it's cool to see a new wave of managers and players

2. Look back to what I did for Halifax, and repeat the exact same steps

3. This aged well

4. Ehhhhh gonna have to give this one to Halifax again. I just like how much detail went into it and how it plays of off the team name so well

5. I won't be remembered. I had a lackluster VHLM career which sucks but I'll tear it up in the VHL so no biggie

6. I wouldn't bother I'm not good at it

29 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

More questions for even more TPE. Answer all 6 of these questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all?

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time?

3) If you could, would you stay another year in the VHLM? Why or why not?

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team?

5) Are you or your team following any playoff superstitions this season?

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @SgtLongbutt15

1) Ottawa is going to take it all. The way we are built, we didn't see as much early season success because lots of our players were developing, but at this point many of us are at the cap or close to it.

2) Penalty differential is key in the playoffs. Many of the teams are around the same talent level, so special teams will be key in determining the victors.

3) No, having been through the ring lots of times, the VHL is much more fun than the VHLM. But the VHLM is still necessary or my player would put up 5 points in his first season.

4) Gritty will rise up of course because he is a clutch, gritty player.

5) Ottawa has so much talent that luck is not required.

6) I am not happy with how much tpe I got, which is the same as everyone. The VHLM was super crowded this year, and the formulas do not reflect that. I hope that Diamond Ace and Bangcock fix this and give us the tpe he rightfully deserve. 

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all? Las Vegas Aces for sure. 

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time? Continue our powerful offence and strong defence. That’s what’s got us here so we have to continue our game. 

3) If you could, would you stay another year in the VHLM? Why or why not? Yes. I want to improve my player more. I’d like to be the top d-man next season and prepare my player to make a smooth transition to the big leagues. 

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team? To pick someone on a different team, I’d pick Diljodh. He led the league in goals and is a huge threat offensively. If we shut him down then I think we can win the championship for sure. 

5) Are you or your team following any playoff superstitions this season? Not personally. 

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded? I haven’t read it but will be looking at it to see how I can improve my player. Extra TPE is always a good thing!

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

More questions for even more TPE. Answer all 6 of these questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all?

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time?

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team?

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @SgtLongbutt15

1. Might be biased but in my honest opinion Ottawa is gonna to take it home

2. Stay out of the penalty box as much as we can 

3. I would stay another year in the VHLM to get more experience under my belt

4. Joe Nixon is going to come in clutch for Vegas in the playoffs I think 

5. We don’t need to be superstitious 

6. No I am not happy hopefully next year I do way better

Aces.  Really is there any other team here? Besides if I were to say another team, I'd probably get hit with a tampering charge if we did lose.  Only one team in the VHLM is free to say their a team other than their own team.  That and the rest of the VHL.

Really missed the playoffs, only one team doesn't make it this year.  That is on the GM, not the player.  Do you really think a player wants to go home early? Do you think they don't work towards getting better?  Come on ask a real question....I'm not even going to tell you that I am going to keep doing what I've been doing all season long.

No.  The only way I am in the VHLM is if a VHL team doesn't have a need for me just yet.  But why would I come back to the VHLM when my goal and dream is the VHL?

Me.  I've been working hard all season and in the playoffs the 3rd liners shine.  They need them to win faceoffs, shutdown the opposition and put up some points.  If my linemates stand out, then it's because of me.

Only one I have is "Score more goals than they do."  I tell you, whenever I follow that guideline, it is always a win.

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

Awards based on tangible stats?  What about the intangible?  Where are the awards for those?  Forget it, I'll take no rewards and better questions, this interview is over, get back to the studio and find some real questions....shesh would I WANT to say in the VHLM....

I believe the Aces are going to win it all.

We were eliminated early but I feel like if we all work hard we can be right there again.

I think so yeah. I need to progress a little bit better.

Me. Playoffs is the time to shine.

If we win, wear the same underwear.

I know I can do a little better but I have done pretty good.

ottawa lol

I just need to produce more. I haven’t scored a point yet so getting at least one should help.

yes. I’m S66 so I’m required to.

Carles Puigdemont

I won’t wash my lucky socks because they’re lucky

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

I can’t claim any as I’m S66 so I guess I’m unhappy

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all?

halifax21st

stack up on tpe and up my stats then hope we win

yes I would because I want to bring my team to a cup and win one with my team

my player Chase duh

i dunno

13 tpe yay

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all? Halifax is going to take it all!

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time? We (Halifax) made the playoffs and it's going to take a team effort to overcome the obstacles in our way.

3) If you could, would you stay another year in the VHLM? Why or why not? Absolutely, I think I need another season to fine tune some of my skills.

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team? Look for John Madden to really showcase his talents and carry Halifax through the finals.

5) Are you or your team following any playoff superstitions this season? Not me specifically, but I'm sure some of the guys will certainly have some.

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded? Of course, any added boost to my player is a win.