VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

20 hours ago, Sonnet said:

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all?

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time?

3) If you could, would you stay another year in the VHLM? Why or why not?

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team?

5) Are you or your team following any playoff superstitions this season?

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

1. I think the Vegas Aces are going to take it all. They are just so stacked front to back.
2. I think we just need to keep playing the game we have all season. Get scoring and shit down the other teams offense.
3. Yes, I think I am still very green and developing as a player. Another season could help season my player's experiences.
4. I think Anthony Matthews on the Aces will have a monster playoff's during this run. I predict he will lead in playoff points.
5. Nothing besides eating right and getting plenty of rest before games. We gotta give it our all if we want to win big.
6. I wish I could have earned more but signing midway into a season kinda hurts that chance.

22 hours ago, Sonnet said:

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all?

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time?

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team?

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

1) 100% biased opinion of Ottawa

2) we've played well coming into the playoffs and have momentum on our side. We just gotta take it game by game and play our game. We know we can beat these teams we just gotta go out there and get it done.

3) I likely will stay another season in the VHLM to be able to grow further and play top minutes instead of being a bottom 6 forward in the pros.

4) We'll have to wait and see but they're constantly growing so they might take off and put up great numbers. Who knows.

5) Just don't step on the logo in the locker room and we'll be all good

6) I'm not eligible because i'm a S66 prospect but it's a cool way for vets to earn some extra TPE

1) Finally, playoff time is here! Make your claim right here, who's going to take it all? halifax ofc. but uh, really i think los angel gonna win because of the goalie.

2) If you made it to the playoffs, what are you going to need to do in order to take home the cup? If you missed the playoffs, what are you going to do to come back stronger for next time? play better than the other team

3) If you could, would you stay another year in the VHLM? Why or why not? if i can, yea why not ? stocking those tpe and get ready for a better jump

4) The playoffs are where stars are born. Which player do you think will rise up to the task and pave the way for their team? bolt in halifax gotta be MVP.

5) Are you or your team following any playoff superstitions this season? no , not any im aware of

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded? i don,t even know how much i got :D

22 hours ago, Sonnet said:

More questions for even more TPE. Answer all 6 of these questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @SgtLongbutt15

1. It's going to be tough fought but i believe in my teammates in Vegas to take it all!

2.  Work hard, play as a team. I fully believe we can take the cup.

3. If thats something that were to happen then i would take that time to keep building up my tpe stockpile. Obviously the goal is to be in the vhl but I'll do what i have to to be the best player I can be.

4. I'm rooting for my teammates nathan and parker!

5. I don't personally follow any superstitions, though i will say some of the guys have been wearing the same underwear over the last little bit.

6. I have put in and i think i made the right choices as for which categories i used to get the most tpe out of it.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, Sonnet said:

More questions for even more TPE. Answer all 6 of these questions in this thread to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1. I am hoping that the curse of the 3-1 strikes in favor of the Ottawa Lynx

2. Our team needs to start scoring more goals and allow less in

3. No thank you, I'd prefer not to do so

4. I won't say me so I will say Carles

5. Yes the 3-1 curse haha

6. I can say I am far from happy. I think it's only like 11 for me. 20 seems out of reach these days.

On 2/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @SgtLongbutt15

1) Definitely my Las Vegas Aces we are to good right now

2) All we need is to stay consistent, and as long as we continue what we have been doing we will be the champs in no time

3) I wouldn't, only because I'm already at 200 TPE and I'm hype to play for the Americans and live up to the hype

4) In a media spot I wrote I predicted Orion Slade would come in clutch for the Aces. The depth of Vegas is going to shine in the playoffs I think

5) No not really. I try not to get too cocky but I can't help myself

6) I think I am going to get around 14 maybe 15 TPE. I think thats fine, it is 15 extra TPE. I just think that the achievement tracker is unfair towards skaters and gives a heavy advantage to goalies. I had read that the top guys can hardly cap out on the achievement tracker, but some goalies easily cap out and reach upwards of 30 TPE sometimes. (I know it stops at 20 but its still wack)

I still like Las Vegas to win it all since they had the best defense in the regular season and that is what usually wins in the playoffs

We are going to have to play out of our minds against vegas in the semi's -- limit their time in the offensive zone and force them to play defense and be physical with them to wear them down

I definitely would just so that I can hone in on my weaknesses to improve them before making the jump to the big leagues -- I want to step right in and compete at the next level right away and if that means another season in the vhlm, then I am willing to do that

I think if Ottawa or Halifax is going to win, players like Kyson Blake for Ottawa and Nikita Flipachyev are going to have to have big playoffs -- they were top 25 in scoring during the season, around a point per game or a little less, but probably play on the 2nd or 3rd line and each one of those teams will need the secondary scoring help to upset Vegas

i just try to follow my same game day ritual -- dont change anything,  dont do anything different, etc.  even during the regular season during a winning or losing streak, i try to keep everything the same no matter what

-- I joined too late to take advantage of any extra tpe, but it gives me a good idea on my future build for the vhlm to max out the potential here

Homer pick here, but Ottawa.  Halifax is strong, and they've been good in our (close) series against them, but I think we can pull it off and make it into the finals.  If we do, Vegas would be a tough team, but I believe the experienced members on our team will make for a better group of builds.

Make sure the 3-1 curse strikes once again in the first round.  The finals are nice to think about but we need to take care of business with the semifinals first.  That big win in the crazy Game 5 hopefully starts a trend.

Probably not.  I mean, I'm already going to be here for another full season after S64 ends since I created at the deadline.  It could depend on how much TPE I earn though and what next season is like - mainly whether I'm really ready or not to play in the VHL.

Admittedly I don't know too much about the VHLM, but I have a couple in mind.  If Halifax can make a good run, especially if they manage to win it all, this is a big chance for Hunter Hearst Helmsley to show his pedigree (;)) and demonstrate why he's gaining a lot of hype as the top prospect in the S66 draft.  If not, this could also be a big chance for a goaltender to step up.  The VHLM tends to always have high scoring and a high volume of shots.  So if one of the top goaltenders, like Vegas' Joe Nixon or Ottawa's JB Rift, can set themselves apart with a markedly better performance, they might 

I mean, I'm trying to grow a playoff beard but unfortunately my facial hair doesn't grow in too quickly :P 

Jokes aside, we're not really doing much.  Just trying to stay calm and take in the experience for future years in the VHL.

I mean, as a S66 prospect I'm not getting any TPE.  So I guess I'm not happy.  As a defenseman (and I haven't made a defenseman in like 30 seasons), I believe it's a bit harder to get TPE?  I don't really remember so I'm not sure.  But we'll have to see how Nielsen does with more playing time and a more fully developed build.

The Aces... Boring answer, but I don't have much doubt, really.

I made it, but lost aleady. So... don't let in 11 goals in 2 games. (What the hell, sim?)

I mean, I can. And I probably will. Because I'm a goalie and I don't think any VHL teams want me yet.

Curtis Gary. (Still pulling for my old teammate.)

We were not... maybe we should change that next year. Hmmm...

Happy, yeah. Confused though... I hit the cap for really easily. Not complaining. Points are great. Just... the achievements really favor goalies huh?

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

1. Ottawa picked up some nice pieces on the waiver wire, they could make a run.

2. We made it but got bounced, we struggled to make it to the playoffs but we have a good squad. I'm happy for everyone who is about to be drafted.

3. Yeah I have to, I'm going to be drafted to the VHLM this season.

4. I'm a backup, but I'm sure I'll be a starter in no time.

5. Not many superstitions, just hoping to go far.

6. I got none, but I'm ok with that for now.

Halifax obviously

It WAS to score but I didn't do that so I suck

Hell nah. Actually jk I would. I did it with Glade and he capped like a week in and won DOTY and goal scoring race with 108 points so yeah

Chase for Hally I'm calling it

Apparently Ottawa's season-long superstition was to not talk I guess

6) The Achievement Tracker notice went live not too long ago, and claims will be open until the playoffs end. Are you happy with how much TPE your player will be awarded?

Christ no. I'm getting like 4 TPE IF I'M LUCKY

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why?

Vegas baby! They just keep turning the key, and hey, aren’t they up already in the series? A wise man once told me... never bet against Vegas! 

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL?

There’s a new team that I’ve got my eye on. But come on, why ruin the surprise?

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity?

It’s going to be cool to go back to Sweden for a while and see my extended family. We’ll definitely be doing some hunting in that time, and maybe even some skiing.

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up?

Obviously I can’t answer that yet as I’ve never taken to the ice. Ask me again in a year!

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see?

Believe me when I say this, I’m as passionate about the sport and the team as anyone. I will lay it all out there every single game.

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun?

This is only my first off season so I can’t really comment yet. I’ll be sure to have a think though. I like to think I’m vocal so I’ll come back to you on this!

19 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

Answer these 6 questions in order to be eligible for 2 capped TPE.

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL?

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity?

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up?

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see?

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun?

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @SgtLongbutt15

1) I believe Aces takes it, they have a more well rounded roster and as we know they smashed it in the regular season.
2) I"m going into the VHLM draft, all I hope is to end up on a team that believes in me.
3) Hiking, it's relaxing and always fun exploring new areas and locations 
4) All the amazing guys I've met here and the memories that will be made.
5) My player gave absolute everything in the playoff, since he had a rough last games in the season, and I believe he showed a small piece of his potential, more will come with time ;)
6) I'm kinda new around here so I'm anxious to see what there is 

29 minutes ago, Sonnet said:

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL?

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @SgtLongbutt15

1. Halifax, I love an comeback story.
2. I believe i'll be in the VHLM Dispersal Draft, not sure, but im excited to see where I'll land in those ranks =D
3. Hanging out with friends, going to the gym and playing video games.
4. All the memories with all the people I played together.
5. I believe so, my guy had 12 points in 22 games, thats pretty good considering I had low TPE and only recently got more, now im excited to see what I can do next season playing it fully
6. Maybe an awards where players give their inputs on like "best teammate" or "funniest teammate" or fun stuff like that 

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why? Vegas because my player is on the team and we are a very strong team. 

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL? I don’t really have a specific team I’d like to be drafted to. If I had to pick one, I’d choose Toronto as a Toronto fan. 

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity? Golf. 

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up? The completion among teams and players. Following the draft rankings and seeing how other players are progressing through the season. 

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see? I do feel my player exceeded all expectations. I think he also showed his true value in the semis. Whoever drafts him won’t be disappointed. 

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun? A Golf tournament. Would like to see what a golf sim does based on player TPE. 

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Well being that i am a part of the team, Vegas! 

2. I've already been drafted but I'm in a position where i may be moved in the expansion draft so i guess waiting to see what's going to happen there.

3. Off-season is for getting as much tpe as possible going into my first vhl season. otherwise, soaking in as much sun as i possibly can!

4. One thing I'll miss is the team I've been lucky enough to be part of.

5. I think i was able to give a fairly good idea of what i can bring to a team given the right opportunity. Ideally continuing to build off that.

6. Maybe some kind of players association 3 on 3 tournament if that was even possible.

1 Vegas they are just the stronger team in my opinion

2 I would like to go to Calgary

3 trying to get better and better by practicing

4 All of my teammates

5 My player played at the end of the season so yes.

6 I don't know everything is good in the VHL

4 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Vegas cause they got Nixon in net

2. I would like to stay in North America and Toronto or New York would be nice but it would also be fun to play for davos Moscow 

3. Hanging  out with teammates and keep practicing 

4. All my teammates 

5. Yea he did getting 46 points in 72 games 

6. an all star weekend 

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why? Vegas and Nixon. That guy is a straight beast.

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL? I just hope to go in the 1st few rounds and make a impact

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity? Relaxing with the teammates and family.

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up? Teammates hands down

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see? For the short time i was there, 100%

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun? Offseason game or something along those lines

Halifax. They’ve looked consistently better.

I am not getting drafted into the VHL. I am getting drafted into the VHLM, and I don’t care where I go.

Playing soccer to work on cardio.

I’m not moving up lol

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see?

Yes. I didn’t score a point, but 19 hits in 15 games shows that I’ve been playing hard.

Nothing really. It’s cool as is.

halifax duh I’m bouta help my team win duh.

seattle

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity?

i dunno.

um not playing very long although once I’m darted to the vhl I’m going to play at least 3 more seasons with Halifax before I move on to the vhl

definantly I think I played great this season being my first season I think I played as hard as I could

an all star game with VHLM players in it. 

1) The finals are on, Vegas vs Halifax. Who's your pick and why? Vegas, They had a really strong season and have done great in the playoffs so far. Plus they signed me when I joined.

2) The VHL and VHLM draft are coming up this offseason. If you're getting drafted to the VHL this year, where do you hope you go? If you've already been drafted, what are you most looking forward to in the VHL? Helenski, Riga, and Moscow all seem like good destinations. But really I'm not picky.

3) With the offseason upon us, what's your player's favorite postseason activity? Fylo likes taking a bag of pucks and his stick into the wilderness to hunt wild game.

4) Looking back at this last season, what's one thing you're going to miss about the VHLM once you've moved up? Going to miss the great team that signed me, made me feel welcome.

5) Coaches always push for their players to "leave it all out on the ice." Do you feel like your player followed that mantra this season, or is there more to them that we have yet to see? I think there is a lot more to see. Having joined midseason, I was not able to contribute as much as I would like.

6) Excluding the drafts and offseason tournament, what would you like to see the VHL host in the offseason in order to make it a little more fun? I think some sort of mascot game or all-star skills competition would be cool to see.

-> I am on Vegas, I am picking Vegas, we are going to win. Either you're with us, or against us, but trust me when I say, you want to be with us for this one, we're about to make history baby!

-> I'd be honored to pretty much go anywhere, this is my draft year and I feel like I am behind some of those that began this journey before me but even then, I am happy to be along for the ride. I've made great strides so I feel like anyone who is actually paying attention to the VHLM will notice my improvements. 

-> Heading home is always the goal during any time period I have off. I see my family from time to time but being so far away from them leaves some time unfortunately alone. 

-> I think just the atmosphere, Juniors/Minors are always different than the majors, there is a lot more pressure whereas down here, I feel like there is more guidance, more help along the way, etc, a lot to be said and done in the VHLM. It's not to say the opportunities won't be there in the VHL, however it's quite obvious we get more down here cause we need it. 

-> I came into the league very behind, I've made great strides to perform the best I can with how little time I've had compared to some others in the league. I do feel like I left everything out on the ice however I always push myself to be better. I know there is more to me and I am hoping next season I will be able to showcase that as I have a full fun season down here before making the transition to the VHL. 

-> Maybe some competitions for TPE, everyone loves it, it seems to be everyone's major focus is becoming "the best" and trying to make strides to be better than their peers, so with that in mind, why not find new and creative ways to get people some TPE while being active among the community as well, best of both worlds. 

Vegas -- They have been strong all season and have been playing great defensive hockey so far in the playoffs which is what you need to win

I will be getting drafted into the VHLM and am happy to go anywhere but definitely wouldn't mind going back to the Storm since I am familiar with everyone there so far and enjoyed my limited amount of time there

Staying in shape and working out -- after taking a couple days off from the end of the season, its back at training on the ice and the gym to improve my skills

Luckily I will be coming back but I always like the atmosphere of the minors compared to the big leagues

I think I definitely showcased my skills in the small amount of games I played this season for Oslo and whichever team drafts me in the upcoming VHLM draft is definitely going to get to see more of what I have

maybe some sort of off season beer league type of thing where you just crank up the scoring and maybe let some non-gm guys run the teams etc to get a feel for the sim and the experience of running a team for future use down the road

Vegas, they seem like the team most people are going with so I think they're the most likely choice

Just playing up with the team, I feel kind of in limbo at the moment, wasn't too happy with my VHLM season so ready to start anew.

Just relaxing, the season is  a grind.

Probably not much to be honest, it was quite frustrating.

Probably not all of the time, there was just a lot of frustration going on so probably hard for him to really go all out.

I dunno I'm really not into most of those as they are often poorly executed and don't add much value.