VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up? If you're graduating from the VHLM this season, how do you think your previous team did?

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up?

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason?

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)?

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one?

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general?

1 Yes, I am very happy that I get to play for my former team Saskatoon!

2 Yes the Wild is a good team

3 Meeting all the new players

4 No, not really 

5 Honestly, I don't know

6 @Sonnet is really helpful 

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up? If you're graduating from the VHLM this season, how do you think your previous team did?

I guess. I’m happy that I get to play with Dangles but I wasn’t expecting Yukon to pick me so it came as a surprise.

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up?

To go with the first question, I was surprised to go to Yukon. 

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason?

Head back home and play some footy.

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)?

I’d like to say congratulations to them. They had a great season, both in the regular and during the playoffs. 

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one?

Get to at least 125 TPE.

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general?

Probably @BladeMaiden. She’s helped both me, cainer, and trells adjust to the site and get used to it.

As a undrafted free agent, I am happy to have signed with the Halifax 21st!

I am very pleased to have signed with Halifax 21st. First team for me, hoping it works out great!

The current plan is to just train and get ready. I've never played at this level before, so hoping for the best.

Congratulations to the Aces for winning the cup! 

My goal is to get to at least 100 TPE, preferably higher.

@Thranduil and @McWolf have both been super helpful in helping me get familiarized with everything so far. Big shout out to them!

I'll be honest.... I really, really wanted to be part of an inaugural team. So yeah, I'm a bit disappointed on that front. Doesn't matter, though. I'm still going to be fighting for a cup either way.

I- is this different from the first question in some way? Well, I'm happy to be in Yukon. We're definitely going to go hard for the cup.

Study up on hockey strategy. Justin came late to hockey and is keenly aware of the catching up he has to do.

Well done mates. Good luck going forward.

A goal during the offseason? Not really. I didn't look at the offseason schedule but I'd like to get close to the cap for the VHLM before the season starts.

Peace has been a great GM and I want to give him credit for it, but Blade Maiden definitely took me under her wing and I really appreciate it.

I'm quite happy to have ended up with Saskatoon, and am looking forward to the season ahead.

This will be my first season in the VHLM, and I'm excited to work alongside my teammates to try and bring the cup to Saskatoon.

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason?

It's definitely all about training for me. I want to be the best that I can be, and downtime can wait.

It was a great showing by the Aces and they have my congratulations and admiration. I wish them the best of luck in the coming season.

Again, I'd like to improve as much as possible as fast as possible. I want to be the best that I can for my team, so I'll be putting in the work this offseason.

My AGM Plate has been a huge help in showing me the ropes; wouldn't have gotten this far without him, that's for sure.

22 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Answer these questions to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @Sadler @Sunburst @Claire @sean39 @Joe Gagnier @Nacci25 @DMaximus @mxld17 @johnnyhockey42 @leafssteen @Cam @Tygrzz @Corn @Muzishn @TheFlash @Radcow @Shigs @SelkeSmooth @Shane Foldhazi @rjfryman @cschroe @PapaGage @efiug @Oost  @SgtLongbutt15

1. First year.

2.As a player for Vegas, let me go ahead and tell you we’re repeating this year!

3.Practice, Practice, Practice

4.Lets do it again this year!!!

5. Become. Better scorer!

6. My gm and fellow players on reddit!

I missed the draft by a day or so, but I got picked up by what I think is a good team if not a good group of people.

I am extremely happy that Halifax offered me a contract.

He is going to work really hard in order to prove that he is worthy of the contract Halifax gave him.

Any team talented enough to win the cup must have worked really hard. I will do my best to work harder than you though so you better not let up.

Learn how to max out my training every week and then push myself to make it a reality

@McWolf Has been a really good resource in helping me get acquainted with the site and the league. The rest of the Halifax team have helped in our discord.

Edited by rjfryman
Didn't realize that the previous questions were super old.

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up?

After accepting my offer from Saskatoon and looking up and down the roster I see a lot of talent and potential here. I think if we all come together we can make a run at the Cup.

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? 

Yes I am. I feel like this team will give me a great opportunity to get better as a player.

Until I'm retired there is no offseason. I'm going to continue to grind. I've got to make sure my diet is right and stay fit for next year.

Keep it shiny for us.

Just to get better every week and to get in-sync with my teammates so we can make a run.

The newsletter, the FAQs in each subforum, and the discord have all been wonderful resources for research. Reading other players' submissions have also served me well in creating my own content.

I was super happy, I got drafted back to my old team, the Saskatoon Wild!  I would like to thank Peace for believing in me and drafting me.

Yes, I was incredibly happy to be back to the Saskatoon Wild, because they gave me an opportunity and believed in me!

I'm mostly going to work on my hockey skills, and practice with my new and old teammates!

Ayeee, great job, you guys fought hard and deserved to win!

Become the best player for my team, I'm hoping to lead them to championship!

Sonnet and the people the manage the Discord server for the VHL and helped me make my account, and get me used to the game!

On 2/18/2019 at 9:51 PM, Sonnet said:

Answer these questions to be eligible for 2 capped TPE this week.

1) The VHLM draft is over! Are you happy with where you ended up? If you're graduating from the VHLM this season, how do you think your previous team did? halifax did well, but the weakness between the pipe cost us the final

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up? idk, still haven't watched any team rn

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason? training 

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)? GGWP, the goalie carried them hard ;)

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one? getting the contract i want

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general? halifax coGM. Thranduil is nice

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Hakstol @Tim @TacticalHammer @Eudaldkp @eaglesfan036 @Arch Stanton @Jad @jastep @Canadian_allstar @Viperxhawks19 @dgibs @Trifecta @speck1447 @Ryan Faid @Universe @Heckefar @nathan855mckay @Blades500 @Nizzx @lepavaa @Troix @Vijay Patel @Dallaszeek @Canucks23 @tjmckenna22 @Ckbruinfan @FBR @sboopy @Hawzy @Bated @Chesterfield @Skull @Maladus42 @Ninenine222 @Paul Wilkinson @kegoo11 @Chuck @Fevan @huntax0 @Gimmix @Gablae @Bonzaijoe @IgorPetrovic @murdockdm @Palmtoptiger @Foyboydahgoat @Brolaski @Halfchubfightclub @Harold McTaggart @Everlast73 @Bucky___lastard @btrav @Felixf21 @Jimmy October @Thomas Wilson @Gabella19 @MaceDouglas @mattymoo271 @Abdul Razzaq @Slappy1039 @SkeddaniusJunior @xsjack @Kuch9 @largenarbo @Szimanski @jrdwdmn @nawkturnal @Luke Allman @Erebrew @Chase Klein @NIKEJWN @Antone10 @Infernal @Dvich86 @HasekFan94 @oldmanfreeman @Sidhu @Prabh Ria @Jeffrey Wickersty @Bear @handfullofbubba @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @Consider_Me_OP @Hippie28 @BluObieZ @WhiteMocha @Bully22 @luke5299 @Woodsworth @smammy2ck @Kazuzu @Tak @Chicken Little @Scrogs @Dominic Brassard @OneBuffalo1230 @bucktown @hum0r_ha @nick_716 @tunedtorock @THS @Bushito @Sharkstrong @Gared123456 @jDubzzz @starboi @mu19mc2 @Sixersfan549 @Stray Games @rskinner2228 @Galdoblame @lfdorais @Sogarn @Goonie @Pekka Rinne @Jakob Kelob @Papa Bless' Memes @kotkaniemiisbae @Bagels @Mise @Penner9415 @DrunnkPANDAA @Mat Reimer @ziggyziobob @jacobaa19 @Dingle @sean @Marcel @MrCringleberries @Benson @Lightningyamasha @Panther10 @Pipe663 @cynftwproductions @The-OG-Of-Rivia @Peacock @ManualSamual @Cmk_ @Bandit @Scead Simmons @Kyler Kuzar @wuma @SpartanGibbles @Snowflyer @GlowyGoat @Mrhockey26 @Connor mcdavid @Mirgri @Bonaventure @Gav56789 @tyler brown @Wheaties @Beaviss @paulo1323 @TheLastOlympian07 @SirRupertBarnes @GRZ @hejta @MD9 @nethi99 @CANADIANTIRE @FearlessPlayer @Scott Stelling @solas @Walter Gustafsson @GRZ @Plate @matthewtols @OMEGA @hockeyis66 @Dangles13 @Spade18 @SlashACM @Tolsy @Barracuda @bluesfan55 @cpetrella @JohnOQuinn @VisualDarkness @jimbomaybe @krazeedevil420 @LIL V O D AK @Gaudette @tiash11 @luke5299 @Colezy @Hunter.Pack @wagnak @Gamerhockeyboss tv @timboelli @SingingHades @Keller X I9I @Steffe_29 @Poop @Kirby @bob33334q23 @mastarious667 @The bender @herlo045 @Grape @Chase Holt @Camel @WeaponX @Inf1d3l @Koen Senft @HOCKEYBEAST9000 @JacksonMcCarter @MexicanCow123 @NicoSavage77 @Sadler @Sunburst @Claire @sean39 @Joe Gagnier @Nacci25 @DMaximus @mxld17 @johnnyhockey42 @leafssteen @Cam @Tygrzz @Corn @Muzishn @TheFlash @Radcow @Shigs @SelkeSmooth @Shane Foldhazi @rjfryman @cschroe @PapaGage @efiug @Oost  @SgtLongbutt15

I wasn’t drafted, but definitely happy with where I signed. 

2) If you were VHLM drafted or signed, are you happy with where you ended up? If you're going to be VHL drafted, where do you hope to end up? Very glad to be with Houston. 

3) Now that we're done playing hockey for a little while, what is your player going to do to enjoy the offseason? Get ready for the upcoming season.

4) The Las Vegas Aces took the Founder's Cup this year, is there any message you'd like to pass along to the team (or your teammates, if you won)? Congrats to Vegas, new to the league but have read a lot about their success already. 

5) What's your #1 goal to hit this offseason, before heading into your next one? To improve overall and get the hang of this league. 

6) What, or who, has been the most helpful resource in getting you familiar with the site/the league in general? I’d have to say @Sonnet and @Thranduil have been the biggest helps to this point.

1) Yes Moscow is the place I wanted to be

2)I hoped to end up in Moscow

3) Hockey?! Practice make perfect

4) Next time Saskatoon will get you

5) I want to be a scoring threat 

6) The rulebook has helped a lot

I am Free Agent and I believe all teams they did exist as I was here the last time are dead today :(

I will wait now for my signing to hear from all! then I will decide.

I will travel to the moon and make some moon walks.

I dont know them so I dont know if it was a hard work or easy work and so on.

Maybe find the perfect team for me.

Ofer and VHLM Discord.

I signed up too late for the VHLM draft, but am very happy with the team I signed with as a free agent. The GM in Philadelphia seems really active and committed to making the team fun. Plus the logo looks pretty dope to me.

This is pretty much the exact same question as #1, but yeah, I'm happy with my VHLM situation.

Try and get my training kickstarted by doing these pressers, making a graphic or two, maybe grading something, IDK. Probably light up some hydro and get some high top, like Kid N Play.

Congratulations, you probably deserve it, but don't expect to repeat because a lot of the other VHLM teams got a lot stronger in this off-season period. 

Saying hello to all of my old VHL friends and, idk, trying to reach the tpe cap for the week maybe? That might help me get into the swing of things for the upcoming season.

This guy named @Eudaldkp. I feel like his team is probably going to win the Founder's Cup in the upcoming season, no disrespect to my Phila Reapers though.

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season? I’ll have to go with Vegas since they won last season.. but don’t be surprised if there’s a dark horse or two this season. 

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team? Boston. Great sports city.

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1? Stop eating tacos, and train as much as possible.

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance? Wearing fun socks. 

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far? Honestly can’t pick one. Everyone has been so awesome. Houston has an incredible locker room.

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be? Not sure, only been involved for a day. It’s pretty damn fun already.

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

Honestly, I don't know much since I am pretty new but based on some peoples answers I would go with Vegas since they won last season. 

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?

Put one in BC baby CANADA! We love our Hockey! 

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?

Just work hard and stop putting on so much weight. 

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?

Have a nice juicy steak about an hour before warmup. But it has to be cooked Rare!  

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?

TY343 just seems like such a great guy. Basically, like every one of my teammates! 

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

Not to sure. I really enjoy the leauge! FREE TPE BABY! 

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

1 - Well, there are surely quite a few amazing teams in VHLM this season and quite frankly I don't think we can arrange them from the best to worst. For me personally, I would look out from those Expansion teams as they are wicked and can pack a punch even tho they are new.

2 - League is in need to conquer more of the US West coast market and probably somewhere in Southern USA too - it is important that we are able to have fans everywhere!

3 - Beer and crackers? I mean, I am always in shape, I am Latvian after all - have you ever seen a "not-in-shape" Latvian?

4 - Yup, gotta eat loads of hotdogs and cookies as that is the only way how I can boost my morale.

5 - Well, this is like hitting a person in a groin, I can't really answer that without getting a black eye in the next practice.. That was a joke of course..

6 - To be honest, I am not sure, as I am a true latecomer in VHLM, I feel like I would need at least an extra 3 weeks to really understand what is up and what changes could be made there.

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favourite, going into this season?

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favourite teammate thus far?

1 Minnesota Storm

2 Kitchener should have one 

3 Just do as best you can on the ice and training

4 No don't have any superstitions

5 Raphael Nazarians by far

6 Idk the VHL is already fun

Wasn't drafted but I'm very happy to sign with Minnesota

I'm very happy, I hope to end up in Toronto again, as that's where my last player played.

I'm going to go back to Korea and eat some delicious foods and enjoy some karaoke

Minnesota is coming for you

I just want to crack 80 TPE, so close

@O4L

It's gotta be Minnesota from what I heard (I am new)

In Québec! 'bring them back from the NHL!

Get a lot of TPEs for my player since I'm new and get a good start for the season

I want to be an anmazing Playmaker so I want to get a lot of assists from my scorers

Gotta be Nykonax so far lol (I am new so yeah)

Put me on the first line with a scorer wink wink ;) but seriosuly it would be great that they can make my rookie season amazing

8 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Answer the following 6 questions to receive credit for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@hockeyis66 @GlowyGoat @Grape @FacebookFighter @Radcow @Sogarn @SpartanGibbles @GustavMattias @Jake Levine @Kirby @Kuch9 @Joe Gagnier @Bear @Samee @aleks @Birdman @WhiteMocha @gorlab @FrostBeard @Tyguy_31 @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @Tygrzz

@Beaviss @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @JSS @WeaponX @vanhooste @NightHawk_787 @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9

@Dangles13 @Brock Boeser @leafssteen @sean39 @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Sohva @Wandering_Buffalo @Wheaties @DMaximus @Conor @Sharkstrong @TheFlash @speck1447

@Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @Koen Senft @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid

@Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @TacticalHammer @Shane Foldhazi @flan @Snussu @Blackgamer @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @Corn @SparrowLTD @Kachur @Inf1d3l

@SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @BobbyMcPrescott @TheLastOlympian07 @Camel @SgtLongbutt15 @caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @Claire @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard

@The bender @Chase Klein

1. Honestly I think we, the Las Vegas Aces, are. We are coming straight off of a cup win and have a possible mvp canidate in Josh Harris. No one can stop us

2. I personally think they should add a team to my hometown of New Orleans Louisiana.

3. It’s always easier if you never get out of shape. I focused this offseason on improving my condition, so I should be better this year than ever.

4. I know it is just preseason, but if I don’t get a few goals, something is off. It will probably effect me for the rest of the year.

5. David Harris is a great guy. Such a leader in the locker room.

6. They should add more things to do durrring the offseason.

11 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Answer the following 6 questions to receive credit for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@hockeyis66 @GlowyGoat @Grape @FacebookFighter @Radcow @Sogarn @SpartanGibbles @GustavMattias @Jake Levine @Kirby @Kuch9 @Joe Gagnier @Bear @Samee @aleks @Birdman @WhiteMocha @gorlab @FrostBeard @Tyguy_31 @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @Tygrzz

@Beaviss @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @JSS @WeaponX @vanhooste @NightHawk_787 @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9

@Dangles13 @Brock Boeser @leafssteen @sean39 @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Sohva @Wandering_Buffalo @Wheaties @DMaximus @Conor @Sharkstrong @TheFlash @speck1447

@Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @Koen Senft @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid

@Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @TacticalHammer @Shane Foldhazi @flan @Snussu @Blackgamer @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @Corn @SparrowLTD @Kachur @Inf1d3l

@SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @BobbyMcPrescott @TheLastOlympian07 @Camel @SgtLongbutt15 @caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @Claire @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard

@The bender @Chase Klein

1) I think Oslo is the big favorite here, having got some really good picks in the draft and overall their roster looks really strong
2) Perhaps a team for the California region could work.
3) Earn as much TPE, lift as many weights and start practicing shooting pucks.
4) My guy usually listens to rap before games, it helps him boost his confidence and sets him in a strong mood.
5) I can't narrow it down to one teammate, they've all been awesome and I have nothing bad to say about anyone.
6) add dark mode to this site....jk, I've no idea.

Yukon. We drafted well and look to be in the hunt. 

St. Louis. The city’s a hockey town. Look at players in the NHL like the Tkachuks. 

Football. Not American football. Footy.

No.

Valeri Morozov @Dangles13. He’s funny and pretty welcoming to everyone.

Start discords for the teams and draft classes so everyone gets to know each other better.

Minnesota is my favourite.

Berlin, so in Germany!

Train hard all day long.

I am so new in that league I believe I will need a bit time.

Chico Smeb because I know him.

Just do my weekly duties and I will be happy.

@Sonnet I really would love it if you would also tag me ❤️

I have to be biased. Minnesota has to win. We have some great weapons on offense, our defense needs some developpment, but it's going in the right direction. In front of the net is where it could get a little iffy, but I believe that we'll be okay with Sohva.

Once again, I have to be biased. I want it to be Montreal and I want to be the GM of it. Forever. Quebec just lost their team and no team in the province of Quebec makes ZERO sense.

I trained the whole summer, so I don't need to get back in shape. I might just start slow, getting used to playing again after not playing a real game for a while. But health-wise, I'm feeling great.

I am very superstitious, but it's mostly pre-game stuff. Nothing superstitious about the off-season. Train, up my game to be ready to play in Vancouver next year and the years after.

It's not really a teammate, but being the AGM, I'm closer to Eud/Puigdemont than anyone else on the team. New teammates have been great thus far, though. 

Commissioner-wise, nothing. I like playing in the VHLM, maybe even more than playing in the VHL, to be honest. The journey and all. I can't really answer GM-wise, being one.