VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

I have to go with my own Lynx, but that might be biased. I know it was expected to be a bit of a transition year but with some solid free agent pickups, I have faith.

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?

It would be interesting to see the VHLM become an intercontinental league like the VHL and maybe have teams in Stockholm, Copenhagen, or Prague. In North America, maybe a team in California or Quebec.

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?

Gotta stop hitting up BaDonalds.

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?

Superstitions are dumb

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?

Kylrad

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

I dunno, it's been great. I'm just in awe of the portal system. It's so good.

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?
A: I honestly don't know. I just joined this and know very little about any of the teams or the players. 

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?
A: Put a team in Norfolk/Hampton Roads...... and call em the Rhinos, after the failed NHL expansion team. 

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?
A: To claim as much TPE as I can to grow him and make him a beast for Halifax. 

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?
A: Yes. He must go to his favourite burrito place before the very 1st preseason game and stuff his face. 

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?
A: Don't got one just yet. Still getting settled, and I'm kinda shy around new people. 

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?
A: Honestly, I don't know. 

You can't look past the defending champions, the Las Vegas Aces. They've still got a rather solid team and you'd be a fool not to see them going far.

I'm going to be showing my bias here, but I'd love to see a team in New York. Syracuse or Rochester are great candidates. A team in Utica would be a dream come true, but that's a stretch.

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?
Keep doing what he's doing. Practicing as much as possible.

As of the current moment, no. Emil's not that superstitious.

So far, it's been Dissanayake. His enthusiasm for the game is infectious.

For now, I have no suggestions; it's been an enjoyable experience thus far, and I hope it remains that way.

Looking forward to see how Philadelphia does for their first season!

A northeastern market like Buffalo or Boston would be sweet. Those places are thriving sports cities.

Yoga and sleep (namaste)!

Always wear my socks inside out for the warm up skates.

We've all been pretty chummy, I couldn't pick one. Saskatoon has some really good chemistry.

I'm having a great time, no complaints from me!

Being new to the league this season I'm not bring much knowledge of past seasons to the table, but after a look at the teams as they stand now I think we can be a top contender this season as well as Las Vegas, but a lot of these teams seem not too far off of shaking that up a bit.

Either a bigger US sports city, Boston, Chicago, New York. Or a city that could naturally create a rivalry based on geographical location. Such as, Las Vegas would probably create a natural rivalry with a team from Salt Lake City, Utah. Just using that for example though, anything in close proximity would be interesting.

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1? Let's not kid ourselves, Bert Meyers is never out of shape, if I'm not practicing with the team, daily runs and light workouts keep my body ready to go!

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance? Just pregame and game day superstitions nothing preseason related.

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far? Chico Smeb, might be infringing on some of my ice time, but we seem to be getting along pretty well from the get go.

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be? I've only been involved for a few days, but its been really fun and entertaining. I can't think of anything at the moment, but I will keep this in mind and continue to chime in on reddit to attempt to draw more recruits.

I am the favourite.  Wherever I go, everyone will follow me.  People just like me.  Everyone wants to Walk With Matthews.

How about we look at filling up the rosters first?  Instead of having like 12 players, let's get 4 lines going.  I know the VHLM is a minor league, but it doesn' t mean we need play short handed.

Tacos, everyone loves tacos.

Superstitions are for the weak.

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favourite teammate thus far?

Hold a second....can you hold this mirror for me?  Ahhhh there he is.  The best teammate one could have, me.

Poutine bars after the game.  

-Well, Houston, of course! We were stacked after the draft, getting great value with almost every pick. Players such as Beau Buefordsson, Callum McElroy, and Jerry Garcia (ahem) have caught on to the process of earning TPE incredibly fast and figure to be great for our team. We have also since signed three new and very active members, which only help our case more.

-I'd love to see a team placed in Nuuk, Greenland, called the Nuuk Nukes. ...But if you hate puns then I'd also like to see a team in Buffalo. 

-Deep-fried Oreos have been cut back from my diet, albeit only on Wednesday nights.

-Steroids are great I snap my stick in half after every game's warmups. Really gets the adrenaline going.

-So far I'd like to give a big shout out to my linemate @Radcow for being a great sport about the fact that I wrote, and plan to continue to keep writing, articles trashing everything about his player. He says one is coming about me so keep your eyes peeled...I've seen the idea and it's arguably funnier than mine. Oh, and a big shout out also goes to my GM @Sonnet for being incredibly patient and informative about every question I've had.

-Really, just keep it up! I know this doesn't help with improvement at all, but I don't have any ideas whatsoever at the moment. You're all great to the new members, so really just stay that way and I love you all. 

I'm thinking that Minnesota probably became the favourite when they managed to win the free agency lottery by signing both Hiromu Takahashi and Chico Smeb. They will put an already strong Minnesota team over the top like Stallone in 87.

Probably Denver, Colorado? I had a fever dream about a franchise named the Colorado Crocs who became legendary after being allowed to exist. So I think Colorado would be my choice for another VHLM team.

Try to get signed by a BRAND first, because with the additional money, I'll be able to fine tune my game and become the next Matt Bentley or Essian Ravenwing or some other legendary VHL figure like that. 

Exactly 1 week before the start of the season, I will travel to a remote area in the Canadian Shield and consume many psychoactive drugs. I will live off the land for 48 hours to prepare my mind and body for the battle that lies ahead.

My old pal and graphic rival BUSHITO. It's good to see he's still running shit in the VHL and holding down the graphics community here. 

Maybe toss me a little extra taste of tpe here and there. That wouldn't hurt. Get those new players addicted to tpe, to ensure long fruitful VHL careers. 

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season? I've got to go with Halifax, I really believe this is the year they take it all.

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team? Arizona would be a great place for another minors team.

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1? Hit the practice facility and team workouts and lay off the booze.

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance? No, I'm only a little stitious.

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far? Really hard to nail down just one teammate, I really enjoy playing with everyone on the team.

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be? At this point I couldn't give any specifics. I really have had a great experience thus far and look forward to growing as a player.

Charlie Paddywagon steps to the podium to answer questions.

1)    The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

I’ll be honest with you, I’ve been so focused on myself and my teammates, I haven’t spent much time looking at the rest of the league. Minnesota looks loaded with talented players.

2)    With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?

I’ve always wanted to go to Australia. They should put a team there.

3)    The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?

I never fell out of shape. I’m constantly working out and training. You’ll see the results on the ice.

4)    Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?

No real superstitions. I guess I make sure I pour my cereal for at least 3 seconds on game day, at at least a 32 degree angle, from a height of at least 12 inches.

5)    Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?

I think Kandee has been trying to seduce me. But I’m a big fan of all the guys and girls on the team.

6)    If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

Charlie (player): I think they should allow us to bring weapons on the ice. That would be fun!

DMaximus (human): As someone who has never done a league like this before, it could be a little more clear how things work. You can dig around and figure stuff out, but it sort of feels like you get thrown to the wolves when you first join.

I haven't looked around the league that much, but based off of what I've seen in our locker room at at practice, I think Houston has the upper hand.

I'd love to see a team up in Wisconsin. Climate seems right and I wouldn't mind going up there to play against them, maybe getting some cheese on the way.

Just gotta keep practicing the way I've always been. If I just keep doing what I've been doing, I'll definitely be ready for game 1.

No, not yet at least. Just go out there and play my game the way I always have. Seems to work well enough.

Nobody yet. It'll depend on who gives me the puck the most. As for now, I like everyone there equally.

Everything has been good so far. I guess they just need to keep doing what they're doing and it'll stay that way.

On 2/24/2019 at 11:40 PM, Sonnet said:

Answer the following 6 questions to receive credit for 2 capped TPE this week.

Reveal hidden contents

@hockeyis66 @GlowyGoat @Grape @FacebookFighter @Radcow @Sogarn @SpartanGibbles @GustavMattias @Jake Levine @Kirby @Kuch9 @Joe Gagnier @Bear @Samee @aleks @Birdman @WhiteMocha @gorlab @FrostBeard @Tyguy_31 @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @Tygrzz

@Beaviss @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @JSS @WeaponX @vanhooste @NightHawk_787 @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9

@Dangles13 @Brock Boeser @leafssteen @sean39 @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Sohva @Wandering_Buffalo @Wheaties @DMaximus @Conor @Sharkstrong @TheFlash @speck1447

@Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @Koen Senft @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid

@Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @TacticalHammer @Shane Foldhazi @flan @Snussu @Blackgamer @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @Corn @SparrowLTD @Kachur @Inf1d3l

@SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @BobbyMcPrescott @TheLastOlympian07 @Camel @SgtLongbutt15 @caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @Claire @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard

@The bender @Chase Klein

1) I think we're looking pretty strong in Minnesota.

2) Detroit, MI

3) It's time to stop drinking beer until next offseason and keep hitting the gym hard.

4) I've never been a very superstitious person.

5) It's a great group of guys, I don't think I can pin down a favorite.

6) Not much, honestly. It's already pretty fun. 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:40 PM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

@hockeyis66 @GlowyGoat @Grape @FacebookFighter @Radcow @Sogarn @SpartanGibbles @GustavMattias @Jake Levine @Kirby @Kuch9 @Joe Gagnier @Bear @Samee @aleks @Birdman @WhiteMocha @gorlab @FrostBeard @Tyguy_31 @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @Tygrzz

@Beaviss @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @JSS @WeaponX @vanhooste @NightHawk_787 @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9

@Dangles13 @Brock Boeser @leafssteen @sean39 @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Sohva @Wandering_Buffalo @Wheaties @DMaximus @Conor @Sharkstrong @TheFlash @speck1447

@Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @Koen Senft @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid

@Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @TacticalHammer @Shane Foldhazi @flan @Snussu @Blackgamer @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @Corn @SparrowLTD @Kachur @Inf1d3l

@SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @BobbyMcPrescott @TheLastOlympian07 @Camel @SgtLongbutt15 @caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @Claire @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard

@The bender @Chase Klein

1. Minnesota for sure they look pretty good also Yukon looks nice 

2. Edmonton or Winnipeg 

3. Keep training and working on my craft 

4. I eat the same breakfast every game day

5. Can’t really say they are great teammates 

6. All star game for sure

Us obviously

Uganda. Because you do not know the way

Update TPE every week

I pray to the RNG gods that the simulator chooses my player to score

They all suck

Give me free TPE

Still gotta say its LVA going into the season.  But I dont see them running away with it like last season.

Someone mentioned before that the Buffalo/Rochester area needs a team.  Hockey is popular in Buffalo.  Even give Syracuse a team.  But the middle ground would be Rochester.  Call it a Upstate NY team (the fact that I call this area upstate gives away where I'm from).

I focused a lot more on my skating.  Last year I was focused on being a 2 way forward who was disciplined.  I had very low PIM but that doesnt help get the Ws.

None that I can can think of, besides earning 8 TPE or more for the week.  If I dont do that I feel like I havent put in the effort.

I will say that when I joined Storm's discord and the first things said were "dab on them haters" and "yeet" by @Spade18 & @Eudaldkp I knew this would be a fun team.  I'm not active in the discord but I do lurk it.

Anything that gets the players to participate while being on the players available time.  Like the double TPE this week is a perfect example.  As long as its not like "Post between 1am and 2am to get a 10X bonus" I'm cool with any bonus TPE.

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

me duh

Anaheim

Load up on tpe and get ready to rumble

Nope I’m all good

Um all of my players are great I like them all

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

make it it a bit easy like maybe make it we can earn 2 tpe capped per day for the practice facility just to give us a bit of a daily boost

The Reapers! We've got a great top 9, and solid goaltending (and one good defenceman lol!)

St. Louis

To up his D, passing and stick handling

Always claim welfare

Def not @SlashACM

More TPE tasks available, that don't require 500 words.

Edited by TheFlash

I think until someone takes it away from them, the depending champs are the favorites so Las Vegas.

I think there needs to be a team in the PNW. Probably near Portland or Vancouver or Seattle.

My theory is the best way to get back in shape is to never get out of shape. I've been training hard and skating hard and pushing to get better.

I eat 6 blue peanut m&m's before every game. I don't know why they have to be blue, but it makes me play better.

I'm starting to get more ice time paired up with Rusty Shackleford. I think we play off of each other well.

I'm having fun as it is right now. I'm just looking to get more experience, so I might have a better answer at the end of the season.

On 2/25/2019 at 1:40 AM, Sonnet said:

Reveal hidden contents

@The bender @Chase Klein

1) 100% biased opinion of Halifax. I feel we have what it takes to win it all this year.

2) idk, Berlin maybe? Or somewhere on the east coast.

3) been training all off season so I’m good shape already. Keep working hard though.

4) just don’t step on the logo in the locker room, that’s all.

5) Jules (who I can’t tag because the internet sucks) has been a real impact in the locker room. Solid TPE earner and great guy to have around.

6) I’m sad that I’ll spend so little time in the minors because I’ll cap out during my first season but it is what it is, there’s nothing I see that needs changing.

I feel like Vegas is surely up there after winning the title.  But I feel really good about our chances in Minnesota this year.  We've assembled a really good group of players through the draft.

Based on the current locations of the VHLM teams, we have some open spots geographically.  So based on those open spots I think Portland (Oregon), Winnipeg, Edmonton, Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, or Boston would all be good options.  Maybe Atlanta too, if we're willing to expand into the Southeast US.  The Meute moving also means that Vancouver (which would've been a really good option previously) isn't available, but there is an opening in Quebec - maybe Montreal? 

All in all, I think I would go with two expansions, one in the US and one in Canada.  Probably St. Louis/Portland and Montreal?

Gotta bulk up!  Nielsen isn't too strong or good a checking, so maybe a weightlifting regimen is in order.

Always earn my TPE on Saturdays and Sundays :P 

Gotta put the headphones in, listen to some music, and get in the right zone before games too.

Minnesota overall has been great.  I will say, as a returning member it's nice meeting newer members that I didn't know who are engaged - so probably both of my GMs have been awesome.

Make Nielsen play better ;)  But honestly, I couldn't say much.  I enjoy the league as it is already.

There's been a lot of rumbling about Halifax, so I'm going to have to chip in too. They look like absolute monsters, so they're going to be a real tough one to crack.

I'm a North East boy, born and bred. I would love to see another team along the American East Coast. Jersey is a premier location for a VHLM team, I'd wager. Small and passionate market, they could real strive there.

Drills, drills, drill, and more drills. He's got a lot of ground to cover to hit the ground running, but we're going to grind it out as best we can.

Study and study some more. I/my player am/is a sucker for research and general knowledge. My team, the other team. Their tics and habits. I need to know it all. The more prepared we are, the less sidetracked we can get.

I'm a sucker and friendships run deep. @SparrowLTD gets the nod for enlisting me into this wacky game. I love it.

They've been phenomenal with helping me get up to speed and answering all my questions, so I have no improvements to suggest!

Saskatooooooooon

I would like to see some more Canadian teams or maybe something fun like Rio or Venice

Exercise? 

I always step onto the field with my right foot

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favourite teammate thus far?

Kyson Blake

More TPE

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

I love the league. It is wide open and allows me to hone my talents in an environment that is not overwhelming and allows for mistakes. 

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

I would not mind seeing a way to increase organic rivalries and getting teams to have that friendly banter on point.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I love this thing and I look forward to reading it each and every week. The trivia team does an A++ job of helping pigeons like me clean up the TPE.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

Win and win often. I love racking up Ws and putting up numbers, get myself a couple of tucks and dish out some big hits.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

The Yukon Rush are built to win and even though we lost a stud in the pipes in Cole, I think our offence is gonna run teams over.

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

Not overly, I feel that my play style compliments any player in the league and that should help me gel anywhere.

Spoiler

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

Edited by McWolf

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back earlier next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

1) I think we've done just fine, beating Saskatoon 2 times and then losing to Minnesota & Halifax, both of these teams are strong and have good players, but we did our best and will continue throughout this season.
2) We're all excited before them and discuss stuff afterwards, how maybe we should switch-up the lines or change up something so that next time is better.
3) Since so far we've only played 3 teams, hard to say but I guess it's always fun to play a topdog like Minnesota, sure they might beat us most of the times, but playing against them we're underdogs and the pressure is on them, so I believe that gives us an advantage.
4) I'm confident in my abilities to make it in the 1st round, however will not worry if others surpass me.
5) I'm pretty much 100% hockey right now, I have wanted to start following basketball for a while now, so maybe in the future, but now only hockey.
6) Mikko always does the same things each gameday, tapes up his stick the same way before each game and always listens to the same rap music(that gets him in the fighting mood), before games he usually eats pasta, loves cooking it himself too... After games where he does very well, he celebrates it with a slice of pizza ^_^