VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

32 minutes ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

1. Our team has done very well. We currently are 5-0, and seem poised to defend the cup.

2. Our locker room is brilliant. We had a few problems preseason, but that is just because of how competitive a group we are. We have all become like a family.

3. Halifax. The rivalry is intense and physical, perfect for my style of play. And hey, before the season ends, I'll probably get into a few bouts with them.

4. This may seem cocky, but based off of my past few games, I think I will go in the first round.

5. I am avid football and lacrosse player. I was a brilliant Linebacker, and probably could have gone pro playing middey for lacrosse.

6. A few hours before the game, I do some work on a heavy punching bag, then I get out on the ice before anyone gets there and just lay down. It helps me psych my self up for the game.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims? I think you'd get the same response from the entire team, the start is far below expectations, but that hasn't discouraged anyone and we've been putting in some extra reps at practice and I think we're really starting to gel out there.

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims? It's been a bit quiet, I think everyone's spirits have been shot down a bit and the teams feeling a bit deflated. Nobody's point fingers, but we all know we can perform at a much higher level than we've been showing out on the ice.

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others? I don't know if I have a favorite team to play against so far since I've had a pretty flat start, but I certainly don't like squaring off against Halifax so far!

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken? I'm not sure feeling to confident in the start thus far and dreams of being a first round seem like a long shot, 2nd and 3rd are even feeling like a stretch since I've been a non-factor and have yet to contribute. So at this time I'll decline to weigh in, but I can readdress this question in another week or two with some real consideration.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch? I enjoy beach volleyball, I used to run cross country and track, so that helps me satisfy my competitive side. As far as watching there are few sports I don't enjoy watching, NBA is probably least favorite, let me know when they decide to play defense.

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?  I get to the rink a few hours ahead of time, pull out some bright ass lime green tape and meticulously tape up my stick exactly the same every game while listening to some pump up jams, usually some alternative rock or rap depending on the day, but those do the best getting me jacked up. The night before I like to carb load and have a big ol' bowl of spaghetti and meatballs with a half loaf of garlic bread.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

Were playing well as a team, but I've struggled to have had any impact so far.... hoping that changes. 

I'd say it's pretty high, were feeling confident as a group. 

Vegas..... cause they seem to have our number and I hope we can finally kick their ass. 

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

Zero clue. Hoping to move up the board by the end of the year and be a 1st rounder, but that might be setting my expectations a little too high.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

I'm a basketball nut, huge fan of the Raptors. 

My game day routine is all about being in top shape.... making sure that if I do eat, it's heavy in calories such as a burrito, burger, pizza, pasta, poutine..... just a few examples. I'll burn off most of it on the ice anyways! 

1. We are above 900 so I’m happy. 

2. It feels pretty mediocre.

3. I don’t really care, it’s just another team to beat.

4. Either I won’t get drafted or I will go in the last round possible

5. There are other sports besides hockey? I only know of feeble children’s games that pretend to be important.

6. I eat food. 

5 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. Its not been great losing a few games so we need to do better and i think we can do better

2. We are all eager to show that we can do better some think we need to relocate back to Oslo :D

3. I like playing against Philadelphia mostly because we won that game

4. I hope close to first round but i am not that active so probably lower

5. I like to watch  and play soccer and to watch basketball 

6. I play a few NHl 19 games to get myself ready and i like to eat good before the game

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

Pretty well. 3-2 is a solid record (we’ve only played Houston though), so I’ll take it.

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

Pretty good. We’re happy with our performances so far. 

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

Houston. They’re the only team we’ve played.

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

I’m going to go bold and say first round. No one here really knows me, but I hope that my TPE production has turned a few heads.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
Football, tennis, skiing, all the winter sports. Oh, and handball. Iceland excels at handball. 

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

Some good Icelandic seafood. It’s nutritious and filling.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

1 Pretty bad 

2 Some people have been down but they jump right back up!

3 Houston and Philadelphia I like facing the new teams

4 Round 2 or 3

5 Baseball, basketball and football

6 Just visualize good things and good things will happen I don't really think about what I am eating before games 

Pretty lackluster, losing to teams like Halifax is embarrassing.

It's alright, kind of quiet but no one is raging.

I love playing against OTT

I'll go around 20th overall as I'm ranked around that in TPE rankings.

Lacrosse Baseball

I sleep until 3PM then go on SHL until the sim starts

Pretty okay I must say

Chill. Doesn't change much

No particular favorite

I was already taken. Both drafts in the same week :P

E-sports (idk if this counts)

I must say home food is the best food. Nothing too heavy before games so poop doesn't surprise!

1. After one long offseason I feel refreshed and ready to play. I believe our Philadelphia Reapers are off to a decent start to their inaugural season.

2. Our locker is still funny and wild as always including some weird stuff.

3. The Las Vegas Aces because they are undefeated and are the top team in the league, also I would love to beat my friend.

4. Hope fully 1st but we all know that’s not going to happen.

5. Football, I played in the NFL until I missed a field goal ;(

6. FIrst Cody Parkey gets his stick taped up, and eats some maple brown sugar oatmeal. He loves to listen to some classical rock to get him into the mood to kill someone on the ice.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims? Love the way the team has come out swinging. Keeping Vegas close and looking ready for another deep run.

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims? Ambience in the locker room is great, the team is really meshing well as you can see on the ice.

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others? I genuinely love playing against Vegas. They really bring out my competitive spirit.

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken? I think at this rate, maybe 2nd or 3rd.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch? I'm a huge baseball fan, Spring training just started so keeping my eye on some of those games.

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games? Morning skate at around 9 AM. Bike after morning skate. Lunch/early dinner. Arrive at game about 60-90 minutes early. Light stretching-little cardio before the game. Mid day meal is usually a simple turkey sandwich—on whole-grain bread, with cheese, lettuce, and tomato.

We've come out strong this season. We look poised to make another deep run.

The ambiance is the locker room is awesome. We all get along very well and love to have fun. At the same time, we all know we have jobs to do and hold each other accountable for them.

Vegas is always a fun team to play against, always very competitive and we want to beat them every time. Saskatoon is another fun team to play against since I know several of the players and we're all so competitive with each other.

Honestly, it's hard to tell. I'd love to go as high as possible, obviously, but if I had to say, 3rd round probably.

I love watching the NFL and CFB, the athleticism those guys have is very high level. 

Morning skate, then usually I'll go for a run. Then I usually eat lunch, take a nap, then head to the arena. Once I'm at the arena, I'll start warming up with various stretches and light cardio, then do some yoga and light exercises before warm ups. Home games I always have Chicken Parmesan with some pasta on the side. Away games, it varies depending on where we are really. 

14 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

5-2-0 I would say Halifax is doing really well at the start of this season. We are on a 3 game winning streak and as a team, we are doing super well. Personally, I feel like I am struggling but as a team, we are doing great things.

Our locker room is doing great with the likes of @SirRupertBarnes, @Plate being great captains and with @McWolf as GM and @Thranduil as AGM we are doing really well at keeping morale up and getting people to stay active.

Minnesota Storm, they are a killer team full of prime players and even though they are super hard to play against they are a good measuring stick of where we are and where we need to be.

Late 1st Early 2nd

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch

I climb casually but watch just about any sport that is on tv. I don't go out of my way to watch other sports but if it's there ill watch it.

Ohh my game day routine is simple. I wake up early in the morning like every day so that I get a few hours to myself where no one is awake. I work out and eat a healthy breakfast. I relax and try to spend time with my family for the first couple of hours when they get up, then I go into the rink and do some skating with the team. We go over the game plan one last time and as an Assistant Captain, I make sure everyone is as ready as they can be for the game. Then I do my pre-game food which is normally a chicken salad with eggs and turkey bacon with plenty of other tasty and healthy things in there, with plenty of ranch to cancel all that out. Then its pre-game skate and then the game. 

As this is my first season, and as a rookie, I don't really know what to say. Based on my knowledge of what I've seen so far I'd say Halifax is doing REALLY well! The team is a great group of guys and they all preform well together. Now being on a 3 game win streak I feel pretty confident with this team!

Oh it's great. Everyone seems to enjoy each others presence and we all help each other if someone needs answers. 

I believe I've heard there's a rival between Halifax and Vegas so I'm excited to play against them when the schedule has us lined up. 

Obviously any round between 1 and 3 but realistically I think I'd be taken maybe 5th or 6th round

I personally like to play lacrosse. When I was in High school it was one of the only other sports I could play during off season for hockey. Plus the way lacrosse is played is close to the same way hockey is played 

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games

Game day routines depend on game time. for a typical 7pm game I'll get up, have some breakfast. make my way to the rink for practice. hit the bike machine. put on equipment lace up the skates. eat an apple. start practice. get off ice and drink a protein shake. head home for a nap. get back to the rink for the game around 4:30/5. throw my equipment on. wear a cold soaked towel on my head. and have a double peanut butter and jelly sandwich

Thanks for your time Nacho good luck

Thanks Rob

1) The draft is over, the signings have settled down, and the VHLM is just about ready to get things started. Who do you think is the favorite, going into this season?

For sure the Aces starting out he season 5-0

2) With teams filling up this quickly, further expansion of the VHLM might be a potential talking point. Where would you put another minors team?

Buffalo would be a good place for an expansion team

3) The offseason's ending- what's your player's plan to get back in shape for game 1?

hit the weights stay in shape and keep the grind going

4) Do you/your player have any preseason superstitions to help boost their performance?

no I don’t but that’s definitely something to look into

5) Now that you've had time to get used to your team, who's been your favorite teammate thus far?

everyone has welcomed me like brothers couldn’t pick a favorite

6) If the commissioners/GMs could do one thing to make your VHLM experience more fun, what would it be?

my GM has already done so much for my team and I I couldn’t ask for any more

16 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. We had a bit of a shaky start, but quickly recovered and I think we'll keep climbing in the standings from here on out.

2. There's some talk about experimenting with different lines but overall there's a good feeling.

3. Philadelphia

4. I haven't seen the ice yet so as of now I'd say I won't be drafted at all.

5. Soccer, football, and soccer

6. I stay quiet and relaxed throughout the day so I can keep myself focused and in the zone for game time. I don't like to eat too much before games and I just eat whatever I happen to have around. Nothing in particular. 

I am pretty happy with where we are right now, but of course, we are looking for more W in the futur!

Very friendly, I was worried a little bit at first since I am new to the league, but my teammates helped me a lot.

Houston, obviously, our rivals. Always fun to bang agains't the board

Sorry, I don't go that far in the futur, I prefer to focus on my play on the ice right now, I will get plenty of time to think about the draft.

I like to play some Spikeball in the backyard but from where I'm from we play Volleyball a lot.

I usually wake up early, go out for a little walk with the dog in the morning, afternoon I prepare myself, and go to the arena to workout a little. I eat spaghetti before each game, I've always done    that.

18 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) Halifax had a rocky first couple games but now being 5-2 I like the direction the team is going. I feel we can only get better from here though.

2) Locker room has been solid. The majority of the core has been active and everyone always has something good to say to boost morale. Got some great assistants with @Plate and @rjfryman who lighten the load as captain

3) Always enjoy playing the other top teams in the league because you know it’ll definitely be a close game. LVA is a solid team to beat any night so I’d have to say them

4) I dropped farther down than I thought in the VHLM draft so I have no idea where I’ll go.

5) Always enjoyed playing squash year-round, and golf in the summertime.

6) Go for a jog in the morning, get the blood pumping stretch the legs. Always enjoyed a traditional Russian meal of boiled meat with sautéed onions and cabbage

We haven't yet shown what we're fully capable of. We're continuing to work hard to improve every game.

Morale is still high. We're just concentrating on the process and we know the results will follow.

For some reason I really like playing against Ottawa. Both of my goals have come against the Lynx so far this season.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be taken this season. I came into the VHLM with my eyes set on a S67 entry. With that being said, if a team goes out and drafts me I'll do my best for them.

I watch a lot of football and basketball. I just really don't like baseball. It bores me.

Peanut M&M's. It's the one junk food I can't go without. I have a handful after morning skate every game.

On 3/3/2019 at 1:15 PM, Dangles13 said:

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

I love the league. It is wide open and allows me to hone my talents in an environment that is not overwhelming and allows for mistakes. 

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

I would not mind seeing a way to increase organic rivalries and getting teams to have that friendly banter on point.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I love this thing and I look forward to reading it each and every week. The trivia team does an A++ job of helping pigeons like me clean up the TPE.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

Win and win often. I love racking up Ws and putting up numbers, get myself a couple of tucks and dish out some big hits.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

The Yukon Rush are built to win and even though we lost a stud in the pipes in Cole, I think our offence is gonna run teams over.

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

Not overly, I feel that my play style compliments any player in the league and that should help me gel anywhere.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

I mean it could be a lot worse, I wished to be a middle team in the standing but we are only 1 win from it. So yeah, it could been a lot worse.

Everyone is chill with us, we are always cheerful for everyone performance. I had a 3 point performance for 1 of our 3 wins and everyone was happy. Our ambiance is great.

Saskatchoon because they beat us by a lot, but it’s a good experience to learn from it and a win will just be more tastier against them :)

If I work hard and some people slack off, I believe I can become a 1st rounder :). But I want to wait another year before entering the VHL draft.

Well I really like to play basketball, it’s a sport that can help my vision and playmaking ability to get even better.

I do like to eat cakes and ice cream before every game, I can’t resist it it’s so goooddd. And my game day routines are bending my sticks to relieve stress ahahaha

22 hours ago, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. While we (Minnesota) haven't been bad I am sure that we can do better and should do better. So far we have only relied on our top guys but we need a better performance from us in the depth. 

2. The locker room is doing great. Everyone is just fighting hard to improve and awaiting the improvements that comes out of it. Our GM have been really active in geling the team and supporting us players on the road ahead. It will be an important weapon in the long run.

3. I really like to face both Halifax and Las Vegas. When you fight the best you improve the most. 

4. Oh my, that is one question I haven't even been thinking about. I take that day when it arrives and work on doing my best here and now instead. 

5. Not much really. I have a background in floorball but same as with the draft, I focus on hockey here and now. 

6. I dance tango for half an hour with our very own resident fin Anssi (Koivuhaka) to get in the rhythm and focus. Highly underestimated warm-up I tell you! Then I finish it off with hamburgers without the bread and the meat switched out for halloumi cheese. 

If I had to describe Saskatoon's start in one word I think I'd say potential. Tons of potential. We may not end up champions at the end of the season, but you're going to see a lot of growth from the boys, mark my words.

We try to stay grounded. Some games go poorly and some games go extremely well. We celebrate the successes and pore over the losses. We're professional, but we know how to have fun.

At the moment it's gotta be Ottawa. With how much we've played them already, our squads are developing something of a rivalry. 

People like confidence, right? First round, no doubt.

I enjoy watching and playing soccer as well as watching football.

Depends on if it's an early game or not! If it's early I'm eating a good breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast and sausage. If it's later in the day, I'll eat a hoagie and some fries, maybe some pizza with the guys. I'm not exactly on a diet, if you can't tell.

Having lost only one game I feel our team have played amazing! Everyone is working well together! 

Everyone is cheering streaming and just all around pumped! After we lost our first game we had to take a step back and clam it down a little.

I love playing against Halifax we have a huge rivalry vs them so it is always a great close game! 

4. The season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

Have no idea have not played great 2 points in 7 games so right now probably a late round. 

Ever since I was young I have been into soccer. Still, love playing to this day! 

Every single game before warmup I have a nice medium rare steak to full my belly. Then just before puck drop go through all my special handshakes with all my teammates. Including coach! 

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

Defiantly average, could be worse but could be better! I think once we figure some things out we will be a stronger competitor. 

Good, we know what we need to do to be better!

Very excited to play vs the Reapers as my buddy @TheFlash (Hans Gruber) plays for them! 

2-4th round depending on the demand for goaltenders.

Lacrosse, Baseball, Football, Soccer

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

Drink coffee, Juggle hockey balls, Jam to some country tunes. I usually stick to eating pasta before games or practice!

Pretty bad in the first couple of sims but improving now.

Pretty good, discussing how we can fire Nyko and get Viktor to GM us instead

Saskatoon and Philadelphia because we might win

5th round

Basketball

Sleep all day and eat flans.