VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

So far things are going medicore. 

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

Things seem to be doing okay due to Chico Smeb scoring 5 of the teams goals. If he were struggling more the LR would not be a fun place to be. 

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

Ottawa cause if we win Nyko has to do an SHL PT.

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

1st round 1st overall obviously

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

Football/Soccer/Curling/Basketball

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

I starve myself before games. 

On 3/3/2019 at 7:53 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

3. Which team do you like playing against more than others?

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?

6. What's your game day routine? What do you eat before games?

1. There is definitely a lot of promise in the Wild this season. Our 1st line is absolutely stellar, and Jags and Nethi have found their way into the league point leaders. It is concerning that we've only won against Ottawa though.

2. We've had some embarrassing losses, but we've just finished one of our biggest wins of the season, so we're still riding that high. 

3. So far Ottawa because they're the only team we've beaten. 

4. Probably one of the later rounds unless I really break out.

5. Gotta love baseball, and my favorite, rodeo.

6. Start the day with a bottle of pedialyte because I'm definitely not hung over. Then 6 eggs cooked over easy for breakfast. I will make sure to spend 30 minutes in an inversion table to stretch out my back. For my pre-game meal, I like a prime rib steak drenched in brown gravy.

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

-> Very happy with the team performance, Minny knew going into the season after their incredible off-season that we'd be a top tier contender and it's been showing on and off the ice. We have a great group of guys in the locker room and that has been our key factor to making this team a success. 

-> As mentioned above our locker room is super active and confident, we have a very active GM who is doing everything they can to personally get us to the top, while also keeping us cool, calm and collected. It's a great place to be. 

-> As the AGM of the Rush, I do enjoy playing my "GM" team however I think its fun seeing all of the teams collide so really do not have an actual "favorite" to play against, I guess whoever is giving us the wins? lol. 

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

-> I am actually a draftee already, been selected in both the VHLM and VHL draft. 

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
-> Football is a huge one to watch, also watch Soccer, just a big fan of all sports, if anything is on and I have free time to watch, you'll likely catch me doing just that. 

-> I try to keep myself somewhat empty on the big meals as I don't need any in-game issues or anything like that, so a light meal beforehand, pack on the meals after the game when I don't have anything to do for the night. Game-day routine is to get to the arena early, lots of stretching and just mentally preparing for the game ahead. 

Not great but we're  working on it

Positive, we're sure we can turn it around

Minnesota cuz they have my pals

Oh man like maybe the 5th?

Soccer

A lot of poutine

Surprisingly good tbh. I really wasn't sure how we would contend with the more hyped teams like Minnesota, Saskatoon, Vegas, and Halifax, but we've played some mighty fine hockey and have a pretty respectable .500ish record. I think we beat Minnesota the other night, which was a statement win for the Reapers IMO.

Great! We are still figuring out our best lines but the atmosphere is really good. We had a team vote for captaincy, and I think we got letters on good guys like Barabash Jr, Frostbeard and Gruber. Philadelphia LR is lit.  Also, isn't it ambience? Maybe Ambiance is an american spelling or something... 

I like to play against Minnesota and Ottawa. I think those are two good clubs in our league, and I know a few players on each of the rosters, so it's always a nice little chirping point if we get the win or I get on the score sheet against them. I've heard Saskatoon has one of the only Fuddruckers in Canada, so I'm looking forward to playing them later this season too.

I'm thinking first round. As a member, I'm legendary. As a player agent/creator/whatever, I'm pretty solid. Really don't see some of these first gen guys ever getting picked before me, but I could be wrong I guess...

I watch professional e-sports. League of Legends, Pokemon Nuzlocke runs, speed runs, whatever. I'm also a big fan of competitive darts and I think Phil Taylor is one of the GOAT sportsmen of all time, quote me on that. 

I don't go out of my way to do anything special on game days. I'll usually try to grab a quik burg play and smoke a joint just to get in that zone for some scintillating simulation hockey. I've recently quit smoking cigs, but I make the odd exception for really big games. Just part of the process, you know?

After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

I feel like my team's performace has been very good. The Las Vegas Aces look to repeat as champions. 

2. How is the ambiance in your locker room after these sims?

It's nice, since a lot of us are new, we are getting used to everything. I feel like the locker room is a great place. 

I look foward to playing the Saksatoon Wild as they seem like a good team. 

I don't think I will be taken in the first round. I would probably be a late draft pick. 

I watch football, soccer and basketball and I play football. 

I don't do much maybe watch some videos and get ready. I probably eat fruits before games, don't ask why I just enjoy them. 

Edited by Adama Traore

1. After one long offseason, season 65 has finally started. What do you think of your team's performance in these first couple of sims?

I feel not bad but you can always be better.

Still very helpful.

I do like playing against them all and I dont have any fav.

4. Season has just started, so the VHL Entry Draft might be hard to predict right now, but in what round do you think you'll be taken?

10th Round.

5. Besides hockey, obviously, what other sports do you like to play casually or watch?
I like Basketball, Soccer and BALLS-Game.

I eat always wildboar before I go on the ice and with that I drink a wheatbeer

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

I am really loving the league so far. Everyone is willing to help you progress and gain tpe. I really like that, everyone is willing to help you get better as a person and teach you the ways.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Yes definitely. I feel some of the writing tasks are quite lengthy. Also I feel as if we need a sim schedule and they should stick to it.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I actually did not. I will probably take the weekend to read that and finish my rookie and bio reports.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

This season I am just looking to get better and enter the season 67 draft at a higher tpe in 2 seasons.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

The favorite is definitely Halifax. They are rolling through all of the teams at the moment. 

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

I’m loving the team. The GM (Blade) is really helpful and everyone is very friendly in the discord. They are really helpful and all answer questions I have.

63DEC738-0D8E-4E62-851D-D3BBAE1E8A5F.jpeg

Absolutely fucking atrocious. can't believe i'm playing with these shit players

Terrible, everyone has given up.

Lol saksatoon. Do you see how horrible they are?

1st overall 1st round. I'm the best

Professional suicide

Cow heart

We haven't done as well as I'd like - I was expecting us to be closer to the top.  But it's still early and everyone's relatively close together in the standings, so we can turn it around.

Still good!  We've got a great group of active members so we're all getting along well.

Any of the teams at the top of the standings, particularly Halifax or Vegas.  I like to test myself against the best.

Right now it's looking like late first round/early second round.  It's worth seeing how everyone else turns out though.  I have some places I'd prefer to go but at this point I'd like to keep my options open.

Football/soccer is pretty big in the Faroe Islands and Denmark, so I watched a lot of it growing up.  Not as much now, since I'm mainly focused on hockey.  

Usually whatever's available near the stadium, I'm not picky.  But now that I'm in America I like to try some more traditional Danish or Faroese meals to remind myself of home.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, McWolf said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme

These questions count as regular press conference questions. You can answer 3 of them for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE, but you can't gain more than 2 TPE a week from press conferences, meaning you can't answer these questions if you have already claimed 2 TPE for other press conferences. You could always come back early next week to answer these questions, however. Also, quik remainder that these questions are targeted at VHLM players. If you graduated to the VHL, you can ask questions to fellow VHLers in their personal press conference threads or start your own so people can ask you questions.

It's been a tough couple of sims for the wild, but that just means there's room for improvement!

I think we're all just looking how to get a good rhythm with our team and figure out the weak spots in our gameplay.

I enjoy playing against any and all teams, there's a "friendly competition" vibe with all of the teams we have played against.

I hope that if I'm not a first round pick, I'll be a 2nd-3rd round steal.

American Football is certainly my second favorite sport.

Multiple ice baths, three cups of coffee and A LOT of bananas and broccoli!

On 8/11/2018 at 5:17 AM, Tagger said:

This is a thread designed to help newer members and players get the full 2 TPE out of Press Conferences if they haven't received enough questions and will be updated with new questions every Saturday. If you answer 6 of these questions, you will receive 2 TPE.

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do not grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned)

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

Reveal hidden contents

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @nicolas01 @ChrisF @RickRandals @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip @canucksHD @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ADV @evrydayimbyfuglien @AnthonyOuellet @ShawnGlade @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @Frank @BOOM™ @Trifecta @tfong @KyleS56 @Kian Lopushinsky

1) Just based off of a half of an hour or so, I must say that the league seems really inticing. I’m already really excited to try and make a great dman. 

2) At first glance the forum was a little difficult to navigate but it has quickly become more simple as my brain is starting to grasp the layout. I do not have much criticism for the league thus far

3) I took a fast look at the newsletter. I’ve found it was successful in helping me find more information on much team and that it was able to help me learn a little more about TPE 

4) I want to be able to make my way up through the lineup improving my player as much as possible each week and I want to have my teammates and I return to the cup finals and get the ultimate victory

5) when I wasn’t looking at the league stats I noticed my team (Las Vegas Aces) had good goal scoring. I also noticed we could improve our goals against. So I believe if we can improve that, and I know we can, that we will be favorites to come out on top at the end of the season

6a) I’m just excited to play in the league in general. No specific player has stood out to me from what I have seen. I think all the players in the system are going to Ben great

6b) I was just added to the Las Vegas Aces roster and I’m very happy about it. The GM jubo07 seems really nice and I feel that the morale is pretty great with the team.

I know that the team seems to already be an elite squad and I’m excited to contribute what I can.

6c) My GM can expect a dedicated player ready to help take the team deep into the finals

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole? Its great so far, if anything it was all a bit daunting at first but I got on quickly and I've been enjoying myself.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? No not in particular, if anything maybe putting an introduction video on the homepage would help new users out with showing them how to claim TPE and things like that. 

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you? I did read it and it was extremely well written. Luckily enough though I've had my GM and fellow teammates helping me out so I knew most of what was explained already. 

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM? Honestly just making a name for myself, I'd like to be drafted relatively high.

I mean it's not a runaway quite yet but Halifax is looking really hard to beat this year. 

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft) I was signed a bit into the season but I honestly couldn't be happier. Our GM has been extremely accommodating and one of the members actually reached out to me before I even officially signed haha.

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole? All around great league, everyone is more than willing to help a newcomer learn the ropes, everyone's pretty friendly and the setup is really user friendly and easy to get used to.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? Nothing I can think of off the top of my head, I do enjoy the little obscure ways to earn bonus TPE, fantasy, pick'ems and predictions. Wouldn't mind more things like these, but maybe that's just me being TPE hungry!

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you? Yes I did and I found it super helpful and informative. I've been in the league for a little over 3 weeks now, so most of the basics I have down pat, but all the other topics were helpful and a nice read.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM? Whether it's my players performance of my consistently capped weeks worth of TPE, I want to establish myself as a top player in the upcoming draft and hopefully see a late 1st round, early 2nd round pick.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favourite for the VHLM Founders Cup? Preseason I had us as favorites to win, but after some issues with coaching and management our lines have gone unaddressed for quite some time now, which has inevitably caused our slow start and constant uphill battle this season, but right now Hali is looking like the team to beat and we have yet to walk away with 2 points against them.

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? Wasn't in the draft but signed on with Minnesota Storm before the season kicked off. I really like the team, but wish we were a bit more active as a whole. We've had some issues and hiccups this past week, but I think we're moving in the right direction now hopefully.

It’s pretty fun. I’m a vet of other sim leagues, and none of them are operated like the VHL is, so it’s nice to see a change of pace.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement? 

Not really. It’s really sound as is.

Yeah. I always read the VHLM Newsletter. It has some nice info. 

Reach 30 points and 100 hits. 

At this point, probably Halifax. They’ve been pacing the league the entire season and seem to show no signs of slowing down. 

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

I like Yukon. I think we have a nice group of guys and two knowledgeable GMs. It’s a shame we haven’t been getting the results though.

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

On 8/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, Tagger said:

This is a thread designed to help newer members and players get the full 2 TPE out of Press Conferences if they haven't received enough questions and will be updated with new questions every Saturday. If you answer 6 of these questions, you will receive 2 TPE.

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do not grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned)

Reveal hidden contents

@cheidebrecht @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102@bdu754 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @nicolas01 @ChrisF @RickRandals @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip @canucksHD @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama @ADV @evrydayimbyfuglien @AnthonyOuellet @ShawnGlade @AndrewWarren13 @Symmetrik @Frank @BOOM™ @Trifecta @tfong @KyleS56 @Kian Lopushinsky

1. I like it. I really like the portal. 

2. Nothing I can think of, no. I really like all of this league's features and wouldn't personally change anything at the moment.

3. I did not, haven't seen it. 

4. To stock up on as much TPE as I can while I bide my time as a backup goalie. 

5. Probably Halifax, but Minnesota is certainly not to be overlooked. 

6b. I like the team. People are active and definitely passionate about it. Quite a few people like to share their thoughts on lines and how we can improve. 

Although I joined the league many years ago, I've gone inactive a few times, some of those times for many years on their own. I think it's been about 3 years since I was last in the VHL, and since my return I've noticed a lot has changed. I really like the new updating and create a player format, it's honestly a game changer and really sets it apart from the other sim leagues. A+ on that one.

The league has been running for like 66 seasons now? It's had a lot of years to work on the kinks and I believe it's found a perfect balance. I don't really have anything to complain about, but I guess the forum discussion is a bit boring. I find myself only really coming on to work on my player, and view the sims, but my life is fairly busy so I have myself to blame for not participating in league discussion. 

Haven't had the time to read it yet, hopefully I get a chance this weekend. I saw I was tagged in it though, and quickly glanced at it but didn't see anything about myself mentioned so I just kind of ignored it.

Well I started out red hot, leading the league in P/20 on the 3rd line. Recently got bumped up to 2nd line and scored maybe 3 points in 15 games or so. Awful... I've kind of given up on caring about my personal stats this season and only really care if we win the cup at this point. Which is good and bad because personal stats are also important to me.

I think it's Minnesota tbh. Our GM was AFK for half the season so we didn't get to change lines once, and we still managed to climb into 2nd in the league. I think we have the most dangerous team on paper and once our lines get sorted out I think we'll win a closely fought finals.

It's pretty good I guess. Don't really feel close to anyone, but again, I've been busy. Our GM had some personal issues to deal with so hopefully it all worked out for him. Other than that I think it's been a fairly slow and boring season for myself. I'm excited to get into the VHL as soon as I can, but will most likely play one more season next year for Minnesota. 

Spoiler

@caltroit_red_flames @Toasty @Gaudette @kithoo @cody73 @nick_716 @SirRupertBarnes @edfortin11 @Claire @LaprasRuler @Jad @jDubzzz @rjfryman @Aero @Nacci25 @PapaGage @Plate @Scead Simmons @Bucky___lastard @The bender @Chase Klein @Lasagne @Wheaties @DMaximus @SaltyTalty @Conor @Award97 @TheFlash @gorlab @FrostBeard @Sixersfan549 @GRZ @luke @Bushito @tjqhockey @cpetrella @Patpou22 @SlashACM @Adama Traore @speck1447 @Benson @Dingle @JohnOQuinn @Lightningyamasha @Tophdaddy @MexicanCow123 @Ty343 @Rykonen @uphillmoss @MattyG @Bandit @mxld17 @Connor mcdavid @Antone10 @Brolaski @OneBuffalo1230 @SwagSloth @Thomas Vancheck @jacobaa19 @Barracuda @Sunburst @Jtv123 @Scrogs @Kylrad @wuma @Infernal @Teztify @Inf1d3l @xsjack @SelkeSmooth @BradMarchand63 @efiug @Shane Foldhazi @Jepox @flan @KitRas @Snussu @Anthony Matthews @bluesfan55 @Bradyhin20 @Ethan.Andreasen @Beaviss @WeaponX @vanhooste @YourBoyP @hejta @TsarPeter @MD9 @Dangles13 @sean39 @leafssteen @Radcow @Grape @GlowyGoat @SpartanGibbles @Bear @GustavMattias @Samee @Joe Gagnier @hockeyis66 @aleks @Kirby @Sogarn @Jake Levine @Birdman @Kuch9 @FacebookFighter @VisualDarkness @Pelimies @solas @Rent A McZ @RunnerBert11 @Toast @xDParK @Goonie @Tim @O4L @nymets5 @thejorowski @DoubleCarl @Kazuzu @SRFO @tunedtorock @FBR @BluObieZ @Spade18 @JayF @Thomas M @Sohva @jab3 @Wandering_Buffalo @Kachur @Blackgamer @Yehboi @Oost @kegoo11 @ETCanucklehead @gregreg @SparrowLTD @SupaStu @johnnyhockey42 @Kip Baier @Taser @T65 @matthewtols @nethi99 @LIL V O D AK @K1NG LINUS @Camel @TheLastOlympian07 @Jus @SgtLongbutt15 @Brody Wattson @JW88HOCKEY @Ranger @Mac31 @Soda @Driver_8 @Drake Swordblade @towngaming @Shacozzi @T0PSHELF @Majdnakoula @Masdog11 @Marcus Karlsson @Spadesy @Kaku @Kyle @BoltsUp @Sloppybrake1923 @Amme @Jaime Gagne @christian @buffaslug @Rock3tSquid @JM12 @Matmenzinger @leffeGWpersson @Frank Hawk @StaticShocked @HockeyHomer @Axxeli @Parks123 @hockey12345263452 @Puffalump @Abaddon @Wolverine 2005 @Glacier

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

4. Who are your early favourites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Edited by McWolf

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final? 

Im predicting a Halifax VS. Yukon showdown for the cup! 

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

It would be a real honour to represent  ?? in the world juniors! I feel my game has improved a lot and I have proved I can be a strong starter in the VHLM. I would love the opportunity to play internationally and show the world what Clayton Park is all about!! 

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

@Josh. Supportive, Passionate, Cool

1. We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

No idea

2. What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

hmm. Not to trade me?

3. The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation?

Hmm. Probably?

4. Who are your early favorites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

Ofc my own teammates!

5. What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?
COUNTRY ROADS, TAKE ME HOME, TO THE PLACE, I BELONG, WEST VIRGINIAAAA, MOUNTAIN MAMA, TAKE ME HOME, COUNTRY ROADS

6. Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Wonderful, Helpful, Gas Station

1.) We are at about the third season mark. What teams are most likely going to face off in the next Founder's Cup final?

I couldn't say

2.) What is one trade you'd like your trade to do at this moment?

Trade Lynch for everything

3.) The 3rd World Junior Championship Commissioner was just hired (congrats Frostbeard), meaning the S65 WJC is about to start. Do you think you have what it takes to represent your nation

I don't think so

4.)  Who are your early favorites to win some awards in the VHLM? MVP, best two-way forward, best defenseman, best goalie?

My teammates will win everything 

5.) What's one song that you listen to before stepping on the ice, that will inevitably pump you up and get you ready for action?

Mad Men opening credits song

6.) 

Describe your VHLM team's General Manager and/or Assistant to the General Manager in 3 words.

Wonderful, Helpful, Gas Station

Helpful