VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

1) What are your thoughts on the league thus far?

I think this league is pretty interesting so far. My compliments to the creators and those who run it.

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season? (Can find the current VHLM teams here)

Honestly I’m willing to play for any team. I’ll be happy just to be apart of one and be able to show what I can do for them.

3) What are the long-term goals for your player?

-be drafted/signed

-progress every season

-bring home the cup

4) Who from the NHL would you compare your VHL player to?

Radek Faksa and Anze Kopitar. A good offensive player who can get back and shut it down on defense.

5) How did you arrive at your choice for your player's name?

I just used my regular name

6) What attribute(s) do you think you will be focusing on first with your player?

Faceoffs and Defense

6 hours ago, Tagger said:

Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @NightHawk_787 @ATaylor27_ @wcats  @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @Bailey   @WTB  @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @Jonah38 @Rosco @Steveziedoesit @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Owen Borah@Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @hookemhorns @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip   @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix@ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man   @NewtonianBoots@Escott@mjl3475 @Radio @wiggo   @JG10 @RyanZabby @Philliefan  @Steroid Monster @IceSK @NathanN @WHEELsnipePARTY  @Molholt @JSS @Alfred Corey  @Camcall @Fizzwidget @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @VenomBlast500 @JR0B13@Advantage  @Quik @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama   @Froobydoo  @Joubo  @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds 

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

Since we've had a lot of new members come in, most questions will be geared towards those members. If a question mentions VHLM, but you're playing in the VHL, feel free to answer as if you were in the VHL.

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season? (Can find the current VHLM teams here)

6) What attribute(s) do you think you will be focusing on first with your player?

1. I like it so far, just wish more jobs were available for new guys. trusting new guys is a bit scary, but if they dont work out you just hire someone new until you find the right person.

2. i don't really care, i just want to be in the sim and playing

3. i want to be a great playmaking defensemen and lead the league in assists.

4. probably closest to kevin faulk of the carolina hurricanes if i had to compare

5. wilson is my moms maiden name and jesse is my cousins first name so i just went with the combination of the two

6. i will be focusing on passing and skating to become a smooth skating defensemen.

My thoughts are that this is a fun active league that I could enjoy very much getting to know people and scoring points ;)

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season? (Can find the current VHLM teams here)

Ottawa Lynx, their AGM reached out to me, congratulated me, and overall seemed very helpful and kind

Become a cup winner, lead the league in points, and be a great defensive forward

Pierre Luc Dubois

Elias (Elias Pettersson - favourite Canucks player) Dahlberg (Mix of Dahlen and Berg - 2nd favourite canucks prospect and Goldberg being my favourite hockey movie character)

Skating and Defense

11 hours ago, Tagger said:

Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15  @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @NightHawk_787 @ATaylor27_ @wcats  @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

@cheidebrecht @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @Bailey   @WTB  @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @Jonah38 @Rosco @Steveziedoesit @Ruggiero10 @Gravyncarrots @SirRupertBarnes@colton14@ColeMrtz21 @Sonnet @AdamEss @Tacocat @Rad Russian@Steve Razyn  @McWolf @Flyershockey90 @Bdlondon @ventsan @Schmidt @Arayvenn @pierogituxedo @Greenert11  @brownboy102 @Scorpio @DrHexDex @Reckasaur @Foehammer @Tigerteeo @DBCrumpets @Jerramy @Claust @Mike_Houle @mhart97 @Desjar @Joobles  @Lefty @Harri Abraham @KingChance @Deeks @Owen Borah@Brian Yearwood @MrMaxx44 @muharibshakur @deathsoftx @leafsman @hookemhorns @flowseidon @canadiancookie @North12420@bobby  @BloodMustache  @DC_92 @Taupert97 @iamgrant2149 @golferbml @Zetna @Potato @Nelson @803 @FuzzyLeeroy @devilsfan35@Deft @Drob127 @Jose Gonzalez @Doomzday @Sublime @Keywi @DurdenBrandSoap @jlowenstein @Bazmandoo22 @RJHockey21 @Pelimies @UltraMick @Nick Blagden @T65 @Dijital @DickRobbins @JaacTree @bagelbitesisbae @VV2O4 @ViIIains @Tniz15 @Galchenyuk_is_God @Josh Ho-Train @McCan @SidTheKid87 @Jubo07 @mjrv21 @nymets5 @SupaStu @Rykonen @Rzerk  @Sook @Sllaym @ZST @libbyfanaccount  @tomppa169 @BarzalGoat @stucky71  @Sixersfan549 @Renegade56 @Jimbo @sanlitun @alecbama @Dtayl @Saucetonia @SlapshotDragon  @Reives  @Joseph Wolf @MrYams @CahillNFLD

@Glebbread @DaftRaincloud @toshimann @Flare @KnucklePuckAdam @Shou Tian @Pauly51 @PremiumFunk @JohnnyT_77  @Russell Jerome @LordTony @DonaldJWafer

@BBNAT@Whip   @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix@ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man   @NewtonianBoots@Escott@mjl3475 @Radio @wiggo   @JG10 @RyanZabby @Philliefan  @Steroid Monster @IceSK @NathanN @WHEELsnipePARTY  @Molholt @JSS @Alfred Corey  @Camcall @Fizzwidget @Kisshan @ChaceT @Jtww @ChrisF @Hunter @david_mccarthy22 @Elhandon @skyhighTBE @jrodwire

@Caleb Snoe @VenomBlast500 @JR0B13@Advantage  @Quik @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @canucksHD @Cornflakers @nicolas01 @RickRandals @Kian Lopushinsky

@STiN  @bryanxm  @Enorama   @Froobydoo  @Joubo  @ShawnGlade @Nyr1994 @AnthonyOuellet @AndrewWarren13 @evrydayimbyfuglien @eaglesfan036 @MexicanCow @Wolf Edmunds 

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

Since we've had a lot of new members come in, most questions will be geared towards those members. If a question mentions VHLM, but you're playing in the VHL, feel free to answer as if you were in the VHL.

1. I think it's really great. I love hockey and not having to do much extra work with the welfare is really nice. Seems like a great group of helpful guys here

2. Ottawa is the only team that has reached out so probably them even though I hate Ottawa irl

3. HOF probably. I feel like I can get there with a good all around game.

4. I want to be a mix between Auston Matthew's all around game and Zach Hyman's checking, skating, and work ethic.

5. Jimmy G!!!

6. I got speed to 80 and I'll get everything important to 80 then I'll focus on passing probably or maybe defense

1) I like it! I've been looking for something like that for a while now

2) Prob Oslo because of Scandinavia
3) Be the best I can be and win the cup

4) I would say the playmaking ability of Nicklas Backstrom

5) I used some Finnish name i know lol
6) His playmaking ability

No Mountain shenanigans this week I guess. ?

It's still quite a bit to take in.

The discord is insane, the activity level is nuts, and I feel like I've really only scratched the surface in terms of just being here, interacting, and building the character of Mountain.

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season? (Can find the current VHLM teams here)

We'll, I'm hoping to move up after being drafted. But that's really going to be up to whoever drafts me. But I like to think that my general build of big defender whose entire offense is passing would be attractive. There's plenty of shooters.

Have fun, see what kind of leaderboards I can get him on to end hos career, say more ridiculous shit on character. Maybe a Twitter account

Man I don't really know. None really were intended as inspiration to begin with. 

Alcohol.

I've been trying to make a balanced build in terms of hitting on most of the stats I wanted to build pretty equally. Try to make him competent right away. After that we'll see what I need for the next level. 

On 10/6/2018 at 8:40 AM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@tfong @Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers @BOOM™ @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15  @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @NightHawk_787 @ATaylor27_ @wcats  @Peace @Dude @monkeywrench15 @Symmetrik @kerryj13 @PaintingItOrange @Romaris

My first season is in the books and t has been hella fun. i never thought a league like this would be as entertaining as it has been and i cant wat for next season.

2) Which VHL team would you like to be a part of next season?

I dont really have a preference to be honest. im just happy to be drafted by a team that is active and ready to win the cup!

long term goals for sid the kid is to become the best defenseman in the league. i want him to be a bruiser and lead the league in hits every season.

I mean does it even need to be said. sidney crosby the vhlm defenseman is an exact copy of sidney crosby the nhl center.

crosby is my favorite player to ever play the game

i will be going straight for 99 defending

13 hours ago, AdamEss said:

No Mountain shenanigans this week I guess. ?

It's still quite a bit to take in.

The discord is insane, the activity level is nuts, and I feel like I've really only scratched the surface in terms of just being here, interacting, and building the character of Mountain.

We'll, I'm hoping to move up after being drafted. But that's really going to be up to whoever drafts me. But I like to think that my general build of big defender whose entire offense is passing would be attractive. There's plenty of shooters.

Have fun, see what kind of leaderboards I can get him on to end hos career, say more ridiculous shit on character. Maybe a Twitter account

Man I don't really know. None really were intended as inspiration to begin with. 

Alcohol.

I've been trying to make a balanced build in terms of hitting on most of the stats I wanted to build pretty equally. Try to make him competent right away. After that we'll see what I need for the next level. 

You were already VHLM drafted. You'll be back with your team. You'll be VHL drafted this time around, and they'll have your rights, but VHLM-wise you'll just have the team that you had last season.

1) To be honest if not for a great newsletter I'd be really lost. There are opportunities for TPE left and right and I'm used to one subforum system for point tasks, activity check and weekly training system. It's very easy to miss stuff.1) What are your thoughts on the league thus far?

1) To be honest if not for a great newsletter I'd be really lost. There are opportunities for TPE left and right and I'm used to one subforum system for point tasks, activity check and weekly training system. It's very easy to miss stuff.

2) Ottawa Lynx is the only team to reach out so I'd be delighted to join them

3) To win as much as possible and leave a legacy of a team player.

4) That's hard because I hardly follow NHL outside of occasional playoffs matchup. I guess some Polish player - either Krzysztof Oliwa or Joe Jerwa.

5) Look above - just changed a name and kept the surname of historical player.

6) Defence, Skating and Passing. I'm not after big stats and these should be great in aiding team success.

On 10/6/2018 at 6:40 AM, Tagger said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. I absolutely love it. Everyone is real friendly and helpful. It has made it very easy to get further into the site and spend lots of time on it.

4. Leon Draisaitl. The McDavid winger version. Big, solid, scoring winger thats impossible to get off the puck. Lots of goals and big hits.

5. Its my name. Not very imaginative i know, but my next players will have some cooler names

1) I think the league is really cool so far! I love creating a player and writing his storyline!

2) I think you guys are doing really well. Its confusing but immediately after I made a player people reached out to me to make sure I knew what to do and let me ask questions so I learned quickly.

3) I haven't read it yet but I'll have to check it out!

4) My goal is to have my player get drafted and make and impact on my team to help them win!

5) I'm still new but after taking a look at some of the teams I would have to say Ottawa just based on a gut pick!

6c) They would get a motivated player who's a very new age, mobile defenseman who's ready to move the puck well, join the rush, and quarterback the powerplay!

On 10/6/2018 at 7:40 AM, Tagger said:

Reveal hidden contents

1. I guess it's kinda ok. I might stick around, we'll see ? 

2. Well, I can't play in the VHLM anymore, but it would be great to play for the Reign shortly after they take me 1st overall tomorrow ;)

3. Slick passer who isn't a liability in his own end. Already got 90 passing, so I'm well on my way already.

1. I've been really enjoying it! Friendly community, awesome GMs and, although it doesn't seem like it lately, I've heard that the sims are rather quick and this period is abnormal in comparison with other seasons. 

2. I was selected by the Wild in the S63 Dispersal draft, so I'm excited to be a member of the Wild, although I will always crave that championship with the 21sts we fell just short of! 

3. I want to be a core asset for any club that drafts me. Basically, I just want to be reliable and consistent while performing the best I can. 

4. I would compare my VHL player most with someone like Sean Monahan. A good goal scorer, decent defensive abilities, but not a very flashy or 'wow' type of players. Just a solid, if boring, but reliable forward. 

5. Peace is my last name, Rylan was just something I felt was semi-unique so I chose it. 

6. I've been focusing on scoring mostly, with an injection into other areas. 

Brick Wahl  Rookie Press Conference

1) Since it's not been too long since you've joined the league, what are thoughts on the league so far as a whole?

Honestly, I find the League to be very friendly and helpful. It makes it a lot easier when you are starting out if people are willing to help point you in the right direction.

2) Are there any areas in the league that you would like to see a change/improvement?

Navigation can be a bit of a struggle when you are new to the site. Everything is there and organized but getting though all the necessary information to become an active player is daunting.

3) The VHLM Newsletter launched earlier this week, did you read it and was it helpful to you?

I did not even know it existed, I will probably read it after I finish answering these questions.

4) What are your aims this season in the VHLM?

My Goal is to have the Goalie with the best save percentages in the VHLM.

5) With the teams starting to take shape, who do you consider to be the favorite for the VHLM Founders Cup?

I think at this point it would be hard to predict who will win the cup, i think it will be easier to see a pattern of what will happen in a week or two.

6a) Is there any player on your VHL team that you're particularly looking forward to playing with when you make the VHL? (For players who were also in the VHL Draft)

As a play who missed the draft by mere hours I do not have a team yet, but I think every goalie look forward to having a good d-man in front of them.

6b) What do you think of your current VHLM team? (If you were selected in the VHLM Draft)

I don't have a team yet, but I am look forward to see what type of offers i get as a free agent in the VHLM.

6c) If a GM were to make you an offer, what kind of player would they be getting? (If you're currently unaffiliated).

They would be getting a goalie who is dedicated to the gamed and not afraid to put in good hard work to get results.

Edited by BladeMaiden
spelling errors, changed opion

The league is great so far, just got drafted by the Yukon(GOAT Team) decently high overall and i'm excited to get the new season going.

Yukon and Yukon only, hopefully I don't get traded :)

Become one of the best players in both the VHLM and VHL.

Don't really have a comparison because of my speed along with my ridiculous size as a center.

Use it for everything lol

Skating, Scoring, Passing, Puckhandling, Defense, and Faceoffs.

Edited by RyanZabby

It's a good league. Lots of players will be drafted in the VHL in my draft class.

I don't have a favorite team so whoever will draft me in the dispersal draft I'll be happy with it.

Short term: win the VHLM cup

Long term: win a roster spot in one of the VHL team and win the VHL cup with them

Maybe a poor man's Cam Neely

Well, I like weird polish names, especially those with many k,w,x,y,z's so I came up with that name. I got the last name Zajaczkowski when looking at the roster of a polish soccer team.

shoot, defense, hits and strenght

1) What are your thoughts on the league thus far?  Love this league, it's literally my home away from home! I've gotten to do so many cool things!

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season?  My home is with the Yukon Rush, stopping pucks and shootin' ducks!

3) What are the long-term goals for your player? To be remembered for being a good person, and a great goaltender.

4) Who from the NHL would you compare your VHL player to? Pekka Rinne with a splash of Marc-Andre Fleury!

5) How did you arrive at your choice for your player's name? Stoffiday is a name I've used everywhere, and is based on my actual name. Rhett is in honor of Rhett and Link from Youtube.

6) What attribute(s) do you think you will be focusing on first with your player? Welp, I'm a goalie, so hand speed and reaction time are my biggest.

I had a bit of trouble finding my way into it but I think now that I got my head wrapped around it I will be enjoying it a lot.

2) Which VHLM team would you like to be a part of next season?  

I would like to play for Ottawa

I definitely want to win the Cup and maybe set a record of some sort.

4) Who from the NHL would you compare your VHL player to? 

Evgeny Kuznetsov I would say.

I decided to represent my German heritage and went with a typical German name.

Scoring, Skating and Puckhandling  will be my main focus

Sorry this is a day later than usual, got my new PC yesterday and I must have completely forgot about this. 

Spoiler

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget  

@Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge  @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @Quik @Devise    

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

2) Of the players that were selected, who do you think has the potential to be the biggest surprise?

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

4) What are your thoughts on your new General Manager (If you also have a VHL team, you can use this to talk about your VHL GM)

5) How did you find out about the VHL?

6) If there was one thing in particular you would like explaining about how the VHL works, what would it be?

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

I’m going to be biased here, but I think Saskatoon did. We’ve got a pretty good roster to start with but I think we added some key pieces in the draft. I think we have a bright future ahead of us.

2) Of the players that were selected, who do you think has the potential to be the biggest surprise?

There’s a lot of great talent in this last draft, a lot of potential. I honestly think I might have a surprise rookie season, at least that’s what I’m hoping for.

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

I honestly don’t think there’s a real clear cut winner in the VHLM. You know every year is different and the game of hockey is a game of skill and luck, and I think that’s what makes the sport of hockey great there’s honestly no way to predict cause any given night any team can win and pull off a “miracle season”.

4) What are your thoughts on your new General Manager (If you also have a VHL team, you can use this to talk about your VHL GM)

I think @Dtayl is great. I’m really excited to get started on my VHLM career with him in charge. I think he’s done a great job so far and I’m looking forward to what he has in store for us this season.

youtube, but I can’t remember what channel brought me here.

6) If there was one thing in particular you would like explaining about how the VHL works, what would it be?

I’m very interested in how the game simulations work.

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

I think Oslo had a good draft. Not biased at all.

I think Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski will be great, the name alone is just awesome.

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

I think Ottawa will be up there, but I think we'll surprise some people.

Well he's good because he signed me ?.

I saw it on Youtube, thought it looked good so i decided to join.

I'd like to know more about the simulation.

1. I think the Yukon Rush really improved, but uh... so did the Wild, eh? 

2. Axelsson, now that Trifecta appears to be back. 

3. I'm hoping the Wild will be the best team! 

4. 'Hog' seems pretty active with his club, so I'm happy to be a member of Riga... not to mention they just signed some really awesome free agents recently. 

5. Can't remember how I found out initially, but I returned when I received an email from the league. 

6. Nothing really, I'd rather experience while it's being explained to me. Hands on learning. 

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

I have to go with the team that drafted myself. With only a slight amount of bias, the picks Yukon made in the early rounds were extremely strong.

I would love to say myself! But, i have a lot to learn going forward. So, I'll say Gucci Garrop.

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

I'd be crazy to not say Yukon. With all the early picks with so much potential... The Rush are going to be nasty!

4) What are your thoughts on your new General Manager (If you also have a VHL team, you can use this to talk about your VHL GM)

A gm that believes in the players is always a great thing. Giving you the tools to be successful. Lots of info to help build players to the best they can be. 

I honestly was looking for a hockey mmo while deeproute football was down and came across vhl on Google. It was quite intimidating at first. But I think I'm getting the hang of it now!

6) If there was one thing in particular you would likeexplaining about how the VHL works, what would it be

i can't think of anything at the moment but i know any time i have questions the staff are right there to help!

1) What are your thoughts on the league thus far?

The League is very fun once you get your feet wet and I am looking forward to growing as a player and seeing where that takes me.

If I am still in the VHLM I would like to either continue with Vegas or be drafted to a team that needs a dedicated goalie. I think the one of the most important parts of being on a team is getting along well with the other pieces. No matter where I end up I just want to feel welcomed, and that I am a valuable piece of that organization.

If i move on to the VHL, I just want to go to a team that I will see some ice time on. I know every team needs a back-up goalie but I don't want to be that guy.

To be as good or better than hall of fame-er Brick Wall, and to get a GOTY. (I'm aiming for the starts here lol)

Benn Bishop

I just wanted to make a joke, thought it would be funny to have a Brick Wahl in net.

Reaction time, Style control and Hand speed

SASKATOON WILD - They drafted me with 20th pick after all

Piotr Jerwa - 20th pick for one of the quickest growers that will likely spend at least two seasons in VHLM

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

Saskatoon Wild have a nice mix of vets and new players and should be in contention.

He seems nice, especially since it is a new role for him.

Through other sim leagues, mainly PBE .

The regression, how much, when and tips how to fight it.