VHLM Player Press Conference

Tagger

22 hours ago, Tagger said:

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft? 

2) Of the players that were selected, who do you think has the potential to be the biggest surprise? 

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE) 

4) What are your thoughts on your new General Manager (If you also have a VHL team, you can use this to talk about your VHL GM)

5) How did you find out about the VHL? 

6) If there was one thing in particular you would like explaining about how the VHL works, what would it be?

1. Easily Yukon! With Kronos/Gucci/Zabs down the middle, Shan and 2N on the wings so far, and Sully-Jagger on the point, that's 7 VHLM stars in one draft. Added to don't fret Rhett in net, and the depth pieces already on the roster, the Rush are primed to bring the Foundy up to the territories!
  2. I think Piotr Jerwa is probably the biggest steal, Nathan N being right there with him. Dan Baillie could also be a real nice pick up for the Rush this season.
  3. I mean, I already gushed about how good our draft is, so Yukon. Full season of a 200 TPA player in Kronos can't hurt either lol.
  4. Barzy is great. He's put in work to get the team where it is now, and he's real dedicated to bring home a Championship.
  5. Uhh...it's been over 11 years now lol, so the timeline might be a bit messed up? But after the SHL folded, there were a few leagues that popped up, including one that I started. When that league died after the 2nd season, scotty and brooks started working on the VHL, and the rest is history. I think I was one of the first 25 members to sign up on the OG forum back in the day lol.
  6. I think maybe these questions aren't for veteran members, especially those in the BOG :P

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

I think Helsinki did a great job drafting. They got some solid prospects in every position.

2) Of the players that were selected, who do you think has the potential to be the biggest surprise?

Julian Borwinn is going to tear up the leauge this season.

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

I think the Aces will have a good team. Solid leadership and the GM has a good idea of how to manage everyone.

4) What are your thoughts on your new General Manager (If you also have a VHL team, you can use this to talk about your VHL GM)

My VHLM GM is great. Hard working and dedicated to the team. 

My VHL GM is very smart and has drafted some solid players to bolster his depth this season.

TacTixHD on YouTube 

6) If there was one thing in particular you would like explaining about how the VHL works, what would it be?

I'm good. I have a pretty good grasp now.

On 10/14/2018 at 12:35 PM, Tagger said:

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

1. I think Yukon got a great draft with those 3 first rounders

2. I think Jorgon Weyed can be a big surprise, we'll see what he can do

3. Yukon has a good chance this year.

4. Looks like he does what need to be done. I hope he puts all the elements so we can be competitive this year.

6. I would love to learn how GMs stuff works, i would like to eventually be one

1. Well obviously Ottawa for drafting me, but I think Yukon had a great draft just because its hard to go wrong with 3 first round picks

2. Hopefully I'm known as a steal in the draft, and can have a great rookie season

3. Yukon definitley, I'm hoping that we can have a great season too and exceed expectations

4. Ace is great, he's involved and friendly, same with the AGM McWolf.

5. Reddit Ad

6. Nothing, think I got it all down now.

1. This is supper cool place with a lot of friendly people , only good vibes here .

2. I`m still not close to all of things so I cannot say anything right now.

3. Yeah, I read useful  staff there how to earn TP and like that .

4.To prove my self as a active member of community and help my team with all y strength .

5. My favorite team is my HFX 21 but I think Oslo is really cool team too. It will be interesting to play against them . 

6c. HFx take me as FA, they get really hardworking player with big hopes about himself . So just going forward and we will see if it is true . 

1) The VHLM Draft has now concluded, which team do you believe had the best draft?

I really like what Ottawa did with their lineup. They added a legit scoring threat in Mark Gebauer to go with a top passing center in Chance Matthews. On defense, they stuck with getting both offensive and defensive players to balance out the line. 

I really like what Mark Gebauer has to offer. This guy is a legit skater with scoring ability. I think he could be a huge surprise for Ottawa in a great way. 

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

Obviously, Ottawa will be the best team, I have no doubt at that. I think they are building such a great team, so I have no doubt that they will be the best. 

I really enjoyed the contract negotiation process. I thought that all of the teams were fair and honest in their negotiations. I look forward to working with my GM a lot more now that the process is done. 

They are affiliates with other leagues. 

I think everything is clearly laid out, I am not sure I have anything else needed. 

That is a hard question I would say we need to see most of the time there are some players that come out of left field or some that turn out to be busts

Elias Dahlberg seems like a solid player and he already got an endorsement, but still, there is no big hype around him so I think that should change.

3) With the VHLM rosters starting to take shape heading into the start of the season, who do you think will be the best team this season (You can view the teams HERE)

Oslo Storm for sure they are looking scary in my eyes.

So far when I was dealing with him it has been an outstanding experience and I would like to thank him for supporting me so much.

I started in the EFL and decided to try this too and so far I have been loving it.

I hope I understood everything.

Yukon seems to have a stacked draft with all the picks they had.

@Philliefan had a great start at the end of last season, Looks to be a solid Dman.

I'm biased but I think Yukon is gunna do great this year.

I still have the same GM but he seems great, gave me lots of ice time last year when our season was all but over.

@enorama told me about it

N/A

Oslo Storm. They made two solid picks in the first round in Anthony Dabarno and Jesse Wilson and drafting Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski in the 3rd round is the steal of the draft!

Randoms. He came midway in the past season and already have more TPEs than my player. He's another 3rd round steal.

Yukon Rush has a really good team and they're the team to beat. Kronos Bailey and Kissan Shan will be a terrific duo, and unlike Oslo, Yukon probably has the best goalie in the league. Olso has top skaters but no goalie. Halifax has no skaters and 3 goalies, so maybe these two should make a trade, but hopefully I won't be the one going to Halifax cuz if Oslo finds a goalie we'll be the best team!

I have no idea who's Oslo's GM and he still haven't contacted me since he drafted me.

On another hand, Quick (Helsinki's GM in the VHL) seems to be a very good manager and I like his plan for rebuilding the Titans and I wanna be part of this team next season!

I was looking for new sports games on www.newrpg.com

idk, I don't think I need anything to be explained to me.

1) The initial welcome was very friendly and helpful to understand all the new stuff. Now that I've gotten more comfortable I've started reaching out to other people with questions and everyone is still very friendly and helpful.

2)Possibly expand the different things you can buy in the player store. It shouldn't be overpowering but it does seem like the inventory is a bit limited.

3)I did read it and it was very helpful in laying out everything that I could and should be doing as a player.

4)Now that I've been drafted I want to play top minutes every night and make an immediate impact on the ice for my new team!

5)I'm a little biased and would say the Las Vegas Aces! I think they drafted really well, there are a lot of steadily improving players, and the team chemistry is good. If I had to choose another team I might choose the Yukon Rush because they have a lot of good weapons on their team.

6b) I really like the Las Vegas Aces! There is a lot of competition among ourselves that helps us all improve. I also think that we have a really good team chemistry to utilize.

Honestly, Yukon. We snagged up a number of nice post-TDL studs and managed to keep most of them (myself included).

Nathan N. He will most likely be playing on a line with star Ryan Zabby, not to mention the quality team around him. I think he's about to have an easy year ahead of him.

Definitely Yukon.

Well, I wouldn't say new, but recurring. He's loyal to me, I'm loyal to him, we both love Yukon. What more could we want?

My boi @Enorama

Can I start the VHL(M)PA and get paid TPE /week for running it?

Spoiler

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget  

@Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge  @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Quik @Devise    

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

1) Out of the players brought in through free agency/waivers post-draft (John Madden, Bobby Power, Brick Wahl, Mark Gebauer, Evgeni Komarov, Divaani Sohva, Finn Davison, Jonathon Hill, Kyson Blake), who do you think will go on to have the best career?

2) What are your thoughts on the player management section of the portal? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

3) Who is the one member in the league who you would like to play on the same team as?

4) If the VHL or VHLM were to ever expand, what cities would you like to see represented?

5) Who do you think will be in the top four picks in the Season 64 Draft Class?

6) What would you say is the best graphic that you've seen on the VHL?

4 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Arayvenn  @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Toast  @Frank @Joobles @Doomzday  @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount  @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Kian Lopushinsky @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww @canucksHD @PremiumFunk @Gravyncarrots @JohnnyT_77 @Shou Tian @eaglesfan036 @KnucklePuckAdam @Flare @toshimann @Pauly51 @Kisshan @Joubo @RealJohny211 @madmonstermax @hedgehog337  @PaintingItOrange @Ruggiero10 @Steveziedoesit @monkeywrench15 @Dude @Rosco @Jonah38 @JR0B13 @Peace @Fizzwidget  

@Alfred Corey @Camcall @Advantage @JSS @WHEELsnipePARTY @Molholt @IceSK @NathanN @RyanZabby @Philliefan @wiggo @JG10 @Froobydoo @Steroid Monster @majesiu @Cyberwolf32 @kerryj13 @Radio @wcats @hookemhorns @mjl3475 @ATaylor27_ @NightHawk_787 @Escott @NewtonianBoots @VenomBlast500 @WTB @Owen Borah @Bailey @TMG1017 @crazytexanfan @bhs7902 @Austin Kenobi @austendeven @ShadierGalaxy100 @Erik Flyyn @Wololo @Saclord @ihlevi @Slipperybutter @jackt815 @Kip Baier @FenPo @#LOLER @Big thic z @Basehockey @The_nameless_man @Eparker24 @TimNig @IniquitY @Alexander McMaster @DucksFan64 @Progamer5432137 @Rollzey @Kotkaniemi sucks @JonnyU95 @CurtisG93 @JORANNEXTDOOR22 @malone on coke @Lizard_Wizard @Salemsix @Tiler94 @Eddyconqs @Charles Blades @Nykonax @Esso2264 @TheDrunkDrew @Brock Boeser @Pwest7788 @auston matthews #34 @Julien Venezia @TheEpicDuck @Johnthegod21 @Brandon87 @xela @Require The Demi God @Lare @Alexhockey8 @Isaac46362 @dora @Hersheybears @Sturg @Dario44 @Zeniaz @NikEhlers27 @Hutch445 @Maladus42 @Mattmacleod63 @BladeMaiden @hitmess @Bobby Power @Koutsi @vesku842 @Sova @Ashvinan Sivasambu  @wola @Rocketman04 @DilIsPickle @DingmanGeorge  @Kramer @Sohva @Poptart @Jayden Bender @Gooningitup @Fowll @Natedawg6413 @LemonPig @Savoire Faire @Levangy @Swintzy Sauce19 @K13R4N @Quietknight @tequbs @TMI @Wulfen @FlyersLord29 @Quik @Devise    

If you've already answered enough questions in other press conferences to reach 2 TPE for this week, then you do not need to answer these questions (These questions here do NOT grant an additional 2 TPE on top of the 2 TPE you've already earned from asking/answering questions in other conferences). 

1) Out of the players brought in through free agency/waivers post-draft (John Madden, Bobby Power, Brick Wahl, Mark Gebauer, Evgeni Komarov, Divaani Sohva, Finn Davison, Jonathon Hill, Kyson Blake), who do you think will go on to have the best career?

2) What are your thoughts on the player management section of the portal? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

3) Who is the one member in the league who you would like to play on the same team as?

4) If the VHL or VHLM were to ever expand, what cities would you like to see represented?

1. John Madden was pretty good at football and according to Jalen Ramsey all a football player needs is one year of practice to be the best at hockey so I'll go with him.

2. I love it. I remember thinking there was some things I wanted added but can't remember what those were so I guess for now nothing.

3. You❤️

4. I'd love to see some European cities get a nod even if it's unrealistic.

5. 1. Sullivan

2. Axelson

3. Me

4. Jerwa

6.Not sure, I love the one street made me

6 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1.  Brick Wahl is going to be the best out of these free agents.

2. A way to sort the players by to earned.

3. Probably Jasper Canmore, I really want to play with a #1 center.

4. Tokyo, Sao Paulo and Minsk.

5.  Ryan Sullivan Jr.

6. UB Sports VHL 63 - Cover Art Reveal - Link

10 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) I'd say myself, but knowing my luck probably not me.  I'll randomly pick Brick Wahl

2) I think it's pretty cool, being a software dev it really intrigued me.

3) I actually haven't looked around who all is in here that I know, but right now I still feel pretty lost so anyone who wants to help me :)

4) Seattle already has a team so since that's the only city I care about anywhere.

5) Sullivan, Axelson, Garrop, Jerwa ;) (no idea)

6) Wasty's top sig in Best of 2k16, that's so sick

12 hours ago, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. From what I can tell, most of these players have been very active so far and it's really hard to tell at this point. I could make a case for at least six of them. Ultimately though, I think it'll come down to a four-way race between Komarov, Wahl, Madden and Davison and I think Komarov will probably outdo the others by a bit.

On 10/20/2018 at 2:06 PM, Tagger said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1) Brick Wahl hands down, solid goalie with a high ceiling

2) Not really, I enjoy having your record of TPA on there and the smooth design of the player page is quite aesthetically pleasing

3) I dunno, Lando Baxter is a solid Offensive D-man, so maybe him

4) The Southern USA is an underrated hockey industry, but hockey has thrived in places like Florida and venues in Texas generate solid fan bases

5) As a draftee, I have been paying attention and would have to say from 1-4 it goes Ryan Sullivan.Jr, Axelsson, Jerwa, and based on involvement and as an upset Brick Wahl

6) Agreeing with Joubo on UB Sports VHL 63-Cover Art Reveal

Edited by Rocketman04

1. Probably Brick Wahl, more active than the others even though all of them are active

2. I like it, everything is clear

3. I want to play with Elias Dahlberg, Best Duo on Jolt Juice!

4. Maybe somewhere in the UK

5. Ryan Sullivan is kinda set in stone for 1st but after that it can be anyone.

6. Quik's graphic are really good!

1) Out of the players brought in through free agency/waivers post-draft (John Madden, Bobby Power, Brick Wahl, Mark Gebauer, Evgeni Komarov, Divaani Sohva, Finn Davison, Jonathon Hill, Kyson Blake), who do you think will go on to have the best career?

Definitely Brick Wahl. How could you say no to a name like that?

2) What are your thoughts on the player management section of the portal? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

I'd like to integrate money into it, and maybe have like a player image with purchasable customizations. Like, we could have a piece of brand gear on us and stuff.

Ryan Zabby, hands down. Luckily for me, I currently do. Other than him, Ryan Kastelic.

I'd love to have my local Philadelphia represented.

5) Who do you think will be in the top four picks in the Season 64 Draft Class?

Ryan Sullivan, Ryan Zabby, Gucci Garrop, and Bo Axelsson.

6) What would you say is the best graphic that you've seen on the VHL?

Ryan Zabby's signature.

1) Out of the players brought in through free agency/waivers post-draft (John Madden, Bobby Power, Brick Wahl, Mark Gebauer, Evgeni Komarov, Divaani Sohva, Finn Davison, Jonathon Hill, Kyson Blake), who do you think will go on to have the best career?

John Maddon. Why? Why not.

I think it is setup pretty good.

No one really in particular really. I’m happy with the players I’m on a team with already.

Antarctica.

5) Who do you think will be in the top four picks in the Season 64 Draft Class?

Well number one overall will be me, Curtis Gary and then.....well does it really matter after that? 

Honestly I haven’t seen a bad one yet they all look great.

Brick Wahl, even his name says what his potential and role will be

Looks good, somewhere to manage all your purchases and finances would be great

Joel Ylonen, me and him will be a dream team in the Shield though.

Vancouver and Rio

Me (Hopefully), Perwa, Sullivan, and Zabby

All of Quik's look amazing, I tried one and sucked at it so now I've decided to do articles

Finn Davison, he already made an excellent choice joining Haterade

It's awesome and really looking forward to how time-saving it is in keeping me active here.

Arthur, I'd love to create a good chemistry with this exceptional goalie - Tristan Iseult

More Europe so I can feel closer to the home.

5) Who do you think will be in the top four picks in the Season 64 Draft Class?

Ryan Sullivan Jr.Ryan Zabby

Gucci GarropBo Axelsson

I love the sig I got, but also the banner is really nice looking.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Difficult to say. It's hard to go against @Gooningitup and the players he's made. A lot of the new members have shown a ton of promise, but it's tough to say that any of the goalies will have the best careers, since there's so few openings between the pipes. Gebauer, Baillie, Madden and Hill are all off to great starts though!
  2. Love it. Only thing I'd perhaps add, down the line, is PT submissions through the portal. It'd cut down a lot of process (and prevent incorrect claims) if we can find a way to integrate PT submissions through the portal. Might even be able to add a word-count option for Media Spots, so it auto claims each week, up to the 4 week max.
  3. Aside from @BOOM™? lol, I probably can't say anyone outside the Titans/Wranglers organizations, so I'll leave it as everyone on both teams ?
  4. I think a return to Stockholm would be nice, when expansion eventually comes back up. Maybe not in the VHL, since I think there should be new history for teams entering through expansion, but in the VHLM it would be a nice nod to the league's history. Prague, and even London, would be cool possibilities, as well as perhaps a team in Tokyo or Beijing? In North America, I think Vancouver would appease a lot of the Western boys here, but even a city like Chicago or Dallas could be fun as well.
  5. Are we trying to guess the order? I'd say that Sullivan and Jerwa for sure will be top 4. Garrop if he stays active and consistently claims 10-12 capped TPE will be there as well. Zabby could end up falling, depending on how much he claims weekly - if he gets back up to 10-12 capped, then he'll stick, if not, then I can see any number of members jumping in, depending on their activity from here to the draft, which is a long ways out.
  6. Hate to toot my own horn, but probably the banner? At least recently. There's a lot that has been put out over the years, and yet again...I continue to realize that you are not taking older members into account with these questions! =P

Well I mean I have so inside information and therefore I am quite confident Mark Gebauer will do at least okay and so far he has had a great start.

2) What are your thoughts on the player management section of the portal? Anything you'd like to see added to it?

It handles really nicely I am liking it a lot.

3) Who is the one member in the league who you would like to play on the same team as?

That is tough I think its impossible to pick one.

4) If the VHL or VHLM were to ever expand, what cities would you like to see represented?

I think it would be great to get some Russian cities into the mix since it is more of a global league anyway so maybe Moscow Maulers?

5) Who do you think will be in the top four picks in the Season 64 Draft Class?

Pretty sure it will be Ryan Sullivan since he has quite the great start and also his position is quite sought after.

I have to agree with @Quik the banner is quite nice and I like how simple and clean it is.

Reveal hidden contents

1) I believe Brick Wahl will have the best career. Mainly because he is consistent in his TPE earning every week and also because he will have every opportunity to prove himself since he is the starting Goalie on a competitive Las Vegas Team.

2) I think it is a very well put together page. My only suggestion would be that maybe some of the more obscure player traits such as Strength and Leadership could have some descriptions on how they will affect your player during simulations.

3) It would be fun to play with Ryan Peace. I feel that we could have good chemistry with my play making abilities and his ability to finish.

4) It would be nice to try to expand to the southern market in America.

5) I say that the first four picks will be in this order; Ryan Sullivan Jr., Ryan Zabby, Gucci Garrop, and Bo Axelsson.

6) The Helsinki Titans for sure!