Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski: A new player about to join the VHLM [1/2]

nicolas01

VHLM managers are starting to give some interest in a new player: Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski. Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski was born in Kuznica Zdzieszowicka, Poland, a place that apparently doesn't exist if you google it but Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski keeps saying it existed when he was born. Zajaczkowski grew up in Cracovia and started playing hockey at the age of four. He played every positions, including goalie but at 8 he decided he will play at right wing and has only played this position since that time. After realising that minor hockey stinks in Poland (well I'm sure you agree with that) , he moved to Montréal, Québec at the age of 10 and is been playing minor hockey in the province of Québec since then. Zajaczkowski played midget hockey with le Rousseau Royal de Laval-Montréal. He also has been drafted by the Saguenéens de Chicoutimi and played one season with them but now at 18, he preffers to play in a better league: the VHLM. 

Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski didn't had an easy childhood in Poland due to an alcoholic father who was beating him up but then he moved to Québec with his mom Urszula and his 2 sisters: Zuzanna and Zofia. Things started getting better for him in Québec, he got his first job at a McDonald's in downtown Montréal at the age of 15. He also got his first girlfiend the same year but she dumped him after a few months pretending he seems to care more about hockey than about her. She also didn't like that he was keeping his helmet and jock strap while having sex. When asked what he likes the most about Québec, Zajaczkowski said poutine. He eats poutine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. While in Québec, Zajaczkowski learned French and now speaks french fluently and isn't speaking polish anymore. He completely lost his polish.

Now Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski is ready to join the VHLM if a team wants him. He said he don't have a preference where to play: "Well Oslo looks good to me since it's the closest team from Poland but I'd like to play for Ottawa or Halifax either since they're both close to Québec where I grew up. Yukon is fine too, I could be a part time gold prospector over there while playing hockey or maybe Saskatoon that's a funny name I wanna play there cuz it's a funny name. Vegas looks good too but too much distractions I think." Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski still haven't recieved any offer but he should start getting them soon we believe. When asked about the VHL, Zajaczkowski said it seems he missed the draft and he don't know how to join this league. He probably have to wait a year to be drafted and he's fine with it. 

Zajaczkowski projects to be a power forward who can score a lot of goals. He doesn't shy away from physical play and wants to improve his defensive play. He's not affraid to drop the gloves to defend his teammates when needed. He also have a good vision and hockey sense. Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski said he will train to get better and things are weird in the VHL because the best way to train is to write articles which is weird. Zajaczkowski also said he will practice every week. He's very enthousiasm in joining the VHLM and said he can't wait to play in the VHL and buy his first car, probably a lamborghini, a house, with four bedrooms and five bathrooms,  and lots of beer. He also hope to find a girlfriend who don't care if he thinks about hockey more than her and who don't care if he forgets her birthday but not a hockey practice. 

• 1 month later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski: A new player about to join the VHLM [1/2]