And another one [1/2]

Enorama

• Commissioner

Just curious, how is this VHL related? I'm willing to accept it if you've got a story but without one I'm kinda confused.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Just curious, how is this VHL related? I'm willing to accept it if you've got a story but without one I'm kinda confused.

Didn't realize that it being VHL related was a requirement (nothing about it in the guidelines here) but I can rework it slightly if you want.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Didn't realize that it being VHL related was a requirement (nothing about it in the guidelines here) but I can rework it slightly if you want.

It's right at the top of the guidelines, not in the actual body of them.

A graphic can be designed using a variety of programs like Photoshop, GIMP or Paint. It must be league related. League grahpics may not be re-used from other leagues.

You can just edit this topic as we have the update marked as "under review" rather than declining it. Just let me know once the OP is changed and I'll approve it.

3 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It's right at the top of the guidelines, not in the actual body of them.

You can just edit this topic as we have the update marked as "under review" rather than declining it. Just let me know once the OP is changed and I'll approve it.

Man yeah I'm blind, I kept looking in the list. I'll update the OP in a few. Thanks man.

• 4 weeks later...