Dan Montgomery Presser

1. Out of your draft selections and free agent signing(s) this VHLM offseason, who are some of the prospects you're most excited about, and why?

2. What was your VHL draft night like? I recall there being some drama in the 1st round about who was taken, did that involve you in any way?

3. Which of your new VHL teammates are you most excited to get on the ice with, and why?

1. Were you pleased with Yukon's draft?

2. What kind of impact do you hope to make on the Titans?

3. How has your offseason training been going?

4. Which FA were the Rush most excited to land?

5. Do you think the Rush are rebuilding this year or are they going to make a push?

6. Who do you think did the best (can't say Rush) at the VHLM draft?

7. Which player in the VHLM do you see making the biggest impact?

8. In your eyes, what's the biggest need for the Rush right now?

9. When do you think the Titans could make a run for the cup?

10. Which team do you think is finishing last in the VHLM this season?

1. What are your plans for the team this season?

2. How are you feeling in the GM role right now?

3. Being newer, what are your thoughts on the VHL?

4. What things would you implement if you were commissioner of the VHLM?

5. Who do you think will be the best team in the VHLM this season? Who will be the worst?

@BarzalGoat +1 Smirnov

7 hours ago, Enorama said:

1. Out of your draft selections and free agent signing(s) this VHLM offseason, who are some of the prospects you're most excited about, and why?

2. What was your VHL draft night like? I recall there being some drama in the 1st round about who was taken, did that involve you in any way?

3. Which of your new VHL teammates are you most excited to get on the ice with, and why?

1. Is this question leading me to an answer? Obviously I'm mostly excited for Ryan, he's got the full toolset to be a star defenseman in the VHL, but first the VHLM. He's one of the rookies really showing they belong in the VHLM, and I'm very excited I traded up to take him. I'm also pretty excited about Theo Gauthier, who's a veteran coming back for the first time in a while.

2. My VHL draft was an interesting night for sure. I actually was late to the party and missed myself getting drafted, but Higgins actually wrote the wrong name when he meant to take me. Was definitely a thrill to be taken by a team with so much history.

3. Jack Shepard, he's a guy who's been there, and is a veteran presence in the locker room. If in a few seasons I end up anything like that guy, I know I'll be on my way to a great career. 

5 hours ago, ShawnGlade said:

1. Were you pleased with Yukon's draft?

2. What kind of impact do you hope to make on the Titans?

3. How has your offseason training been going?

4. Which FA were the Rush most excited to land?

5. Do you think the Rush are rebuilding this year or are they going to make a push?

6. Who do you think did the best (can't say Rush) at the VHLM draft?

7. Which player in the VHLM do you see making the biggest impact?

8. In your eyes, what's the biggest need for the Rush right now?

9. When do you think the Titans could make a run for the cup?

10. Which team do you think is finishing last in the VHLM this season?

typical Shawn asking me 10 questions......

1. I was very excited with Yukon's draft. There were a few times where a player I wanted fell very far to me, both Theo and Ryan, and a couple times where players were taken right before I would've otherwise taken them. It actually turns out that I got a good player in Nick Ward because of one of these.

2. I hope that I can bring the honor and pride that the Titans have been bringing season to season for the last 10 seasons pretty much. I wanna play a strong forward, and help this team through what looks like a rebuild season.

3. My offseason training has been pretty great, in fact I've been happy to break the 200 TPE mark pretty recently. I'm excited to show all of the VHL GMs who passed on me what they're missing, and chase the ROY.

4. Well, since we've only got one, I'd say Sidney. He was far and away filling this team's biggest need of another top 4 defenseman, and he seems to be very active. He's racking up TPE, and making us all regret passing on him. 

5. Honestly, I really think the Rush are in a position to make a push for the Founder's cup. Last year no one expected Oslo to win, now no one expects Ottawa to lose, I'd watch out for us. 

6. Sorry Shawn, but Ottawa probably did the best job. Was able to nab a lot of guys who are going to be real active players in the future of the VHL. We hardly ever see this many first timers, so it really mattered who did their homework, and Ottawa did. 

7. I know you'll call me biassed, but I think Ryan @Enorama is going to make a huge splash in the VHL for seasons to come. He's got some great TPE whoring down already, and he's really doing a good job of keeping up his pace. 

8. Right now, the Rush could really use a proven goalie, and another defenseman. We probably can get my with what we have now, but a little more depth would be useful.

9. I would say any season is possible, but probably s65 is when we'll really start making a run at it. Watch for me to be the MVP then ;).

10. *gulp* it might be the Titans, but I'll just say RIGAAAAAA bc why not. Riga is overrated anyway.

• 3 months later...
On 11/30/2018 at 10:22 PM, Banackock said:

1. Did you miss the WJC this season?

2. Thoughts on your play this season?

3. thoughts on how HSK did?

4. Predict the VHLM finals

5. Predict the VHL finals

@BarzalGoat

1. The WJC was a blast, and I wish I could've been a part of it again. Unfortunately, the real world got in the way a little bit. Go figure that working 50 hours a week makes it harder to get VHL time in than just unemployment.

2. I'm very happy with how Montgomery and the Titans played this season. The Borwinn/Monty combo is going to be a menace in the VHL for a long time, though I did miss the Mulligan connection.

3. Obviously I'm very proud of the boys in Helsinki for how we played this year, though a little disappointed we missed the playoffs by the slimmest of margins. Hopefully we can pull it through next year.

4. Yukon sweeps here, easy enough right? No, never easy enough, Yukon over 21st in 6 games.

5. How about we just predict like, Bears over Meute, you'd like that wouldn't you? Realistically, I imagine that Riga is gonna do something crazy, as playoff sims tend to be insane.

6. You didn't ask but I wanted the extra full tpe.... So being selected to the awards committee was a big honor, and I'm thankful to Victor for giving me a shot on it. I look forward to being a new voice in the crowd, and selecting myself for everything  the right guy to win the award

1. Trump and Trudeau have been summoned to fight to the death. Who wins and what's their weapon of choice? Please make me laugh.

2. What stinks when living and smells good when dead? (riddle time, baby)

3. What is your favourite sport? Who is your favourite team? 

4. Fuck one, kill one, marry one - GO! (Blake Lively, Beyonce, Margot Robbie). Google, em.

5. If you could invent something right now, what would your beautiful inventions be?

@BarzalGoat

1. If I remember correctly, Barzal used to live with Seidenberg and his family for a while when taking his first steps in NHL, would you let a rookie player stay with you if opportunity to do something like that comes knocking?

2. What is your opinion on players who can´t shoot the puck?

3. You had 85 points in 72 games this year, happy on that number?

4. What it´s like to be the captain for Helsinki Titans?

5. From the teams that made the playoffs this year, who is your least favorite?

• 1 year later...

Bana's Quick Q's

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@BarzalGoat