Don't be Blue, it's Season 62

Saskatoon-This season opener for the Saskatoon Wild will also be Ryuu Crimson's first Victory Hockey League Minors opener. "Not much people remember but I joined in the last 2 months of the season, and surprisingly, I scored 10 goals." Ryuu Crimson was excited for this season, his first full season in the Victory Hockey League Minors. "Hoping to win the cup or at least get an award this season. You know, so I at least get an award before I leave the Victory Hockey League Minors."

The Las Vegas Aces also showed interest in him before the season began. "The GM actually messaged me asking if I would be okay joining the Las Vegas Aces. I would have accepted if it was an offer, because I'm a Knights fan. But it's not, plus Dylan is now the General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild so hell yeah he's keeping us together! Make #Ryulan a thing!"

For those who didn't know, the former Saskatoon Wild general manager is sharing the role with rookie defensemen, Dylan Nyugen.

When it comes to the Victory Hockey League Minors playoffs, Ryuu Crimson was surprised by the Oslo Storm's victory against the Yukon Rush in season 61, due to the Rush basically benching their whole first line. "You know, Oslo worked hard, congrats to them. Yukon also did a great job this season, congrats to them as well. Good luck to everyone this season and Go Wild Go!" He also cheers for Riga this season in the Victory Hockey League. "Of course, why wouldn't I cheer for the team I was drafted to. Plus, me and Edwin Preencarnacion are good friends now, and he needs a cup.

Ryuu Crimson has some goals for this season. "I'm hoping to improve on shooting so I can get some lamps light up when I'm on the ice. Also, I really gotta work on my passing. I suck when it comes to assists. I'm so happy I wasn't stolen by another team, because I'm still with Dylan Nyugen. Dylan Nyugen is one of the best defensemen I have ever played with, and I owe him a lot of my goals. He is also really good in terms of defense. I really hope I get to stay with him my whole career if possible. I'm trying to get him to wear the number four, I believe he is the next Bobby Orr!"

Dylan Nyugen also impressed the Wild this season, with his goals and a hella lot more assists. Makes you wonder how he would be as a center.

"People ask me if I'm gay for Dylan, to which I reply yes just to make the fangirls scream. I'm not, but me and him are really good friends."

Crimson was drafted first overall in the Victory Hockey League Minors draft and stayed with the Saskatoon Wild. "Being the first overall pick is such an honor. You know, I hope I am able to reach the expectations of such an honor and not become the next Alexandre Daigle. That would suck. Being the first second round pick in the VHL is less stressful for me."

14 hours ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

“People ask me if I’m gay for Dylan, to which I reply yes.”

Fixed that for ya

10 hours ago, Dtayl said:

Plz make this happen ❤

15 hours ago, Arayvenn said:

Does Nguyen/Crimson yaoi fanart count for graphic TPE? Please respond

Spread the joy of our ship xD

Dylan whyyyyyyy

Make the yaoi pls