S63 LIVE Draft Class Rankings

Tagger

Responses to the Newsletter seem to suggest there'd be some demand for me to let people know when they move up the rankings in these, so I'll give that a go:

August 24th Report:

Dan Wilinsky @oilmandan is now just 5 TPE off the top 10 as he's climbed 10 TPE to make it to Tied-11th

Mountain Thunderfist @AdamEss has overtaken Burnt Toast and is now the 5th highest TPE defenseman in the draft! Also overtook Vaydar Odinsson to move up 2 places to 16th.

Jerome Mitchell @bdu754 has a six point update that takes him up six places to joint-31st. Also climbs up two places to 7th in Center TPE.

Rhett Stoffiday @pierogituxedo becomes the 44th player to claim TPE in this draft, and jumps straight in at 41st overall!

Sorry there wasn't an update for this yesterday, by the time the updates were processed, I was already in the middle of recording some video tutorials for the site and didn't finish them till 4 AM. 

August 26th Report

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet claims 16 TPE and moves into joint 8th place and only 1 TPE behind leading goalie Cole Mertz

Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 is the biggest claimer of the day with 20 TPE and moves into the top 10.

James Lombardi @nymets5 has a 2 TPE update that takes him above King Gow and Braylon James into 22nd place

Joey Boucher @joeyboucher1 has a 2 TPE update that separates himself from Athanasios Andrianopolous and now tied with Braylon James in 24th

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo continues his quick start and makes it up to 30th, overtaking three right wingers to move up to sixth in his position

Jerome Mitchell @bdu754 continues to improve and moves up past Anssi Koivuhaka into 31st place

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan becomes the 45th member of this draft to add TPE and moves straight in at 41st

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Cologne first m8

Lol no Germany doesn't get a team because we still haven't forgiven them for the war!

Altho if we do a German team again it should be in Berlin because it's actually good

• Admin
Just now, Tyler said:

Lol no Germany doesn't get a team because we still haven't forgiven them for the war!

Altho if we do a German team again it should be in Berlin because it's actually good

Berlin would have been my suggestion too but I actually think Cologne was shafted so nah fuck you.

Lots of updates this Monday!

August 27th Update

Tzuyu @tfong becomes the first player to cross the 200 TPE mark, but his lead above Ryan Kastelic @Enorama has been trimmed down to 16 TPE

Julian Borwinn @Jubo07, Joseph McWolf @McWolf and Scott Shawinganen @Cornflakers keep the same positions, but all have big 10+ TPE updates

Cole Mertz @ColeMrtz21 overtakes Nikita Flipachyev into sixth place in the TPE standings with a 3 TPE update.

Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez has a big 16 TPE update that moves him up four places to seventh and is now the second highest TPE winger

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet climbs 2 TPE to separate from Chance Matthews and joins Flipachyev at joint-eighth

Dan Wilinsky @oilmandan has a HUGE 20 TPE update, taking him into the top ten for the first time

Nathan McKinnon @bagelbitesisbae gets 14 TPE and climbs four places and is now just four TPE away from nearest center Anthony Dabarno

Joey Boucher @joeyboucher1 climbs 6 TPE and King Gow @eaglesfan036 5 TPE for them to meet at 70 TPE, equal with Jessy Thomas in Joint-20th

Athanasios Andrianopolous @803 adds 6 TPE and climbs three places to joint 23rd

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo is also in joint 23rd after a big 12 TPE update
Wlodzimierz Zajaczkowski @nicolas01 climbs above Anssi Koivuhaka and level with Jerome Mitchell in joint-31st

Juri Rykonen @Rykonen gains 2 TPE, which is enough to see him separate from Chris F and Toby Fitzgerald into 34th place

Robert Renner @Tacocat overtakes Fitzgerald to become the 10th best defenseman in the draft with a 4 TPE update

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan gains 3 TPE and climbs above Rzerk into 40th place.

1 minute ago, Jose Gonzalez said:

Oh you did it mid week 

Yeah, this tracker is updated daily and the weekly ones (the ones that are set up in new topics) are made every Sunday.

August 28th Update

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet earns 8 TPE to climb up into sixth place and becomes the highest ranking goalie

Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez earns 4 TPE which keeps him at 7th, but takes him above Cole Mertz

Tyler Smith @DrHexDex has a HUGE 24 TPE update which sends him up by four places and is only one TPE behind second place goalie Mertz

Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 claims 2 TPE, enough to climb level with Chance Matthews in joint-12th

Jessy Thomas @Jtww and Joey Boucher @joeyboucher1 claim 2 TPE each which keeps them at T-20, but separates themselves from King Gow

James Lombardi @nymets5 makes the three way tie for 23rd a four way one with a 2 TPE update.

Rhett Stoffiday @pierogituxedo claims 6 TPE and takes himself up three to T-39.

11 minutes ago, Enorama said:

@Tagger you slacker! It's now been about 49 hours since the last update ? 

My bad, I was out in the evening and had an early night cause lack of sleep was affecting my work. I'll be getting an update done today though.

Just now, Tagger said:

My bad, I was out in the evening and had an early night cause lack of sleep was affecting my work. I'll be getting an update done today though.

I'm just yanking your chain, I don't actually need someone telling me how good I am every day.

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

I'm just yanking your chain, I don't actually need someone telling me how good I am every day.

I do 

August 29th/30th Update

#1 and #2 Tzuyu @tfong and Ryan Kastelic @Enorama both have updates, but Tzuyu's lead is trimmed down to 14 TPE.

Chance Matthews @DaftRaincloud has a 2 TPE update that takes him above 2 others and jumps back into the top 10.

Chace Trepanier @ChaceT becomes the 14th member to cross the 100 TPE mark with a HUGE 30 TPE update.

Vaydar Odinsson @BOOM™ adds 12 TPE which moves him up two places and he'll be competing with Anthony Dabarno, who himself had a 2 TPE update, to become the 15th member to cross 100 TPE

Jessy Thomas @Jtww earns 8 TPE, enough to jump Burnt Toast into 19th place

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo has only been here 8 days, but he's been earning TPE at a terrific rate, his latest 6 TPE update sees him overtake five players.

Jerome Mitchell @bdu754 earns 6 TPE, overtakes two and joins Anderson LaVey at joint-29th

Toby Fitzgerald @JohnnyT_77 earns 6 TPE, overtakes three players, including two fellow defensemen and he's now in joint-32nd place

Kisshan Shan @Kisshan has a 9 TPE update and he overtakes four players and jumps into joint-36th

Randoms @hedgehog337 becomes the 46th member to earn TPE for this draft with a 2 TPE update

September 1st Update

Anthony Dabarno @LordTony becomes the 15th player to reach 100 TPE with a 6 TPE update.

Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 moves into joint-10th with a 2 TPE update that sees him tied with Chance Matthews and Nikita Flipachyev

Robert Renner @Tacocat moves up 2 TPE and is now tied with Anssi Koivuhaka in joint 34th.

• Commissioner

By the time the draft rolls around we should be having an entire first round of players above 150 TPE and probably a good half a round above the VHLM limit. Not a common thing for sure, looking like a very solid draft.

September 2nd Update

Alexander Pepper @Sonnet and Sidney Crosby @SidTheKid87 earn 2 and 12 TPE respectively and meet at joint-6th overall.

Anthony Dabarno @LordTony claims 22 TPE and jumps up seven places into eighth overall

Jorgon Weyed @Joubo continues his strong start, earning 4 TPE and moving past Burnt Toast into 20th place.

James Lombardi @nymets5 gains 8 TPE and moves level with Burnt Toast, making them both joint-6th in defensemen TPE.

Randoms @hedgehog337 gains 7 TPE and overtakes Vander Peng and Bilal Syed, he's now 7th in LW TPE.

Mock Draft Coming Shortly!