S61 Trivia Week 5

Bushito

PM me 1,2, or 3

Send  questions as well so it is a chance to win some uncapped TPE

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S57 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 2 capped TPE + 2 points on S57 leaderboard

Answers due Aug 18, 8:00 PM EST

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes

• Commissioner

I know it was only 4 weeks but the season is starting in a day or 2 I would think it best to switch over to S62.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I know it was only 4 weeks but the season is starting in a day or 2 I would think it best to switch over to S62.

I’ll get 6 in this season still. My wedding kind of screwed me this season.

• Commissioner
12 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I’ll get 6 in this season still. My wedding kind of screwed me this season.

Gonna be right but I’ll trust your judgement.

Tagging S63 Draft Class first-gens in here since I wasn't able to link to this for the newsletter. It's always worth submitting for trivia regardless of if you've already hit the 12 TPE cap, because at the end of the season, there will be a leaderboard where you'll earn uncapped TPE!

@Enorama @Jubo07 @McWolf @Arayvenn @Sonnet @DaftRaincloud @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez  @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers  @Joobles @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies  @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4 @Tacocat @ChrisF @bdu754 @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Rzerk @Dijital @Zetna @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo @oilmandan @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds @Mike_Houle @Reckasaur @Keywi @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15 @ChaceT @Jtww

Edited by fishy
removed personal information per request by user

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Cornflakers said:

what is this?

You message @Bushito with a number between 1 and 3. That corresponds to s VHL related question that you answer. There’s also a bonus question everyone gets. 1 TPE (capped) per right answer plus a bonus after the full season depending on where you placed on the leaderboard. Usually they are relatively easy questions that can be found looking through the HoF on the portal for 5 minutes.