S62 VHFL Signup

Bushito

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, street said:

@Bushito I do have the results from S61 and I can post them, if you don't want to go through and tally it. Not sure how much time you'd need to put into it but I do have the work done already so that's up to you

Yeah if you have it you can go ahaead and post. I’m about 90% done tallying it but I got tired last night and won’t be able to until after work 

I'm in. Tagging in the new members who haven't already been tagged. This is a season-long point task which is basically hockey Fantasy Leagues with VHL players, enter into a draft to pick your ideal lineup, then you'll get TPE at the end of the season based on how well you did!

@Arayvenn @Sonnet  @ColeMrtz21 @Jose Gonzalez @Toast @SidTheKid87 @Cornflakers  @Doomzday @AdamEss @Pelimies @Trifecta @LordTony @803 @Rykonen @DrHexDex @VV2O4  @ChrisF  @nicolas01 @Sublime @nymets5 @Dijital  @devilsfan35 @brownboy102 @Schmidt @Foehammer @DurdenBrandSoap @mjrv21 @Bdlondon @Rad Russian @DickRobbins @ViIIains @Tigerteeo  @Nelson @pierogituxedo @DonaldJWafer @FuzzyLeeroy @Greenert11 @SupaStu @Galchenyuk_is_God @Sook @ZST @Josh Ho-Train @Deft @Claust @Scorpio @ventsan @Sllaym @Jerramy @KyleS56 @colton14 @joeyboucher1 @McCan @libbyfanaccount @28_stab_wounds  @Reckasaur @Keywi  @Desjar @T65 @mhart97 @bagelbitesisbae @Nick Blagden @SirRupertBarnes @Potato @UltraMick @Drob127 @RickRandals @Flyershockey90 @Russell Jerome @Steve Razyn @RJHockey21 @Bazmandoo22 @Nyr1994 @DBCrumpets @JaacTree @Tniz15  @Jtww

Edited by fishy
removed personal information per request by user

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Cornflakers said:

Sure, I'm down, I know 0 players here haha. Gabriel McAllister 1st ov?

Just aim for players who will block a lot of shots and you’ll be alright.