The notstevedangle podcast (random shit) [1/2]

jacobaa19

Image result for steve dangle podcast

NOTSteveDangle: So uhh up next we have a rookie that literally just played his first two games in the VHL AND HE SCORE A GOAL! Jacob SMITH. Welcome to the show so, how does it feel to actually play in the big leagues now?

Jacob: It honestly doesn't feel real.. When I was younger I always imagined my first game would be with the Legion but the Davos gave me a shot and I actually scored agains Seattle I can't even begin to explain how it fealt it just... I dont know..

Playing in the VHL is it any different then the VHLM? 

It's completely different ste... notsteve, like last season I tore it up with Oslo but I don't think I'll be doing that with the Davos honestly I might become more of a defensive defenseman because the guys up here can shut me down and I think I can still put up points but I do need to be better In my own end to be in this league long term.

Long term.. Do you plan to be a Member of the Davos your whole career?  Or do you plan to leave once your ELC is done OR will you sign a bridge deal and see where it goes from there!

Uhhh.. I don't know what I want really I want to stay here for my whole career but if the time comes I will leave.. As for contracts.. I just played my first game I dont really think contract talks are even a concern for me right now when the time comes I'm sure we'll get it done.

ALRIGHT not gonna give up anything... Your agent/ Father became the Aces GM not to long ago.. Did you have anything to do with him landing that job?

Well I dont think I really did anything he may have gotten the job because of me but I dont think it was Completely me he is a good GM even with that questionable trade he just made I think vegas fans should trust him.

Do you know anyone on the Davos roster personally.. Are you friends with any of your teammates? 

I don't know who anyone is to tell ya the truth.. I got wasted with a couple guys but I dont remember their names..

What is it with you rookies and getting shi- drunk so young? First the guys in Vegas.. Actually at least you did it legally..

Alright back to hockey! Do you see any other teams contending for the cup? BESIDES the Dynamo!

This team just won a cup I can see a repeat happening it ain't like they got worse they added a couple rookies and lost 2 other guys. We will contend. 

Do you see yourself taking home any hardware at the end of the season? Maybe I dont know rookie of the year?

Not a chance. There are rookies lighting up this league I'm gonna be one of those guys everyone talks about at the end of the season "IS HE A BUST??!!" but people need to realize I'm not gonna be the same player from Oslo I can't play the same or i'll get killed I'm going to turn into a defenseman I got all my bad habits out last season I'll bemore shut down D-man this year.

No offence but uhh you've already surpassed peoples expectations you were what? A third round pick the fact you made it this far is amazing and if you do turn into a shutdown defenseman It will seriously benefit your team. Brodeur is only getting older he needs help from his defensemen.

...Little offence.... Anyway, Ive gotta get to training can we wrap this up steve?

Of course, Thanks for coming on the show! We hope to have ya on again soon!

Yea for sure..-Hangs up-

Alright that was Jacob Smith of the Davos Dynamo. He looks like he'll have a decent career. Alright lets talk about the leafs..Oh that league disbanded? WHEN!? okay... so they're have been reports the Vegas Aces are try to move Jarsolov Zimmer.. NOTAdam WILDE! where will he end up?

NotAdam- well just look around the VHLM and you'll see. What team needs wingers the most? the 21's now, they could use a half decent winger like zimmer but are they willing to give up what the aces want? considering they just gave up two picks for a defenseman I think the Aces want picks whether or not the 21's are willing to give up picks.. We don't know.

Well that is all the time we got today We'll see ya next week after the VHLM season kicks off!

(CLAIMING FOR WEEK AUGUST 19-26)

Review:

I love this so much! I laughed so hard! This is awesome, the way you use the font, the fact that in this world the NHL disbanded! Hilarious! Plus, I love how you mention the incident in Vegas! Ahahahahaha! Plus, the whole NotSteve thing is hilarious! My favourite line is "What's with you rookies and getting shi-drunk so young?" You need to interview me one day!

• DollarAndADream changed the title to The notstevedangle podcast (random shit) [1/2]