Four Points in 20 Games

marshall_222

Galbraith scores hilarious 2 goals, 4 points, in 20 games

As Oslo finished cleaning out their lockers to conclude the season, players and media took time to reflect on their season. One player in particular took an extra amount of time to reflect on just how hilariously bad they had played. “2 stinkin goals in 20 games” a drunken Galbraith slurred to reports, “might as well have a ‘replace Galbraith’ contest with fans… they could probably bury a few more pucks.” Galbraith never seemed to get it going with Oslo, a lack of powerplay time and bad luck resulted in an extremely poor offensive season. “I place the blame fully on… teammates” Galbraith uttered through a cloud of bourbon vapors, “no not them… the announcer, always saying my name wrong or something.” Much more was expected out of the young rookie who’s agent promised he will be working hard in the off-season to improve. A fresh start might potentially jump-start Galbraith who could land anywhere thanks to the VHLM Dispersal Draft. When asked if he had a preference for where he would land Galbraith uttered “F—k you I’m drunk” and explained that anybody would be after scoring a total of 4 points in 20 games.

#2in20

Here are some amusing stats for my first year in the VHLM in Season 32:

29 games played, 1 goal, 5 assists, +10

Hilariously enough, I was also a waiver claim by Oslo.

And we still don't want you here!  :P

To be fair, I think Sandow forgot to put you on our lines for like half of those games :(

To be fair, I think Sandow forgot to put you on our lines for like half of those games :(

It wasn't discovered he hadn't put me into the locker room until a piece in the VHLM mag quoting me as wishing VHLM teams had individual locker rooms came out, so that wouldn't surprise me.