S62 Regular Season Index

Higgins

• Commissioner

@Higgins

For Yukon:

G - Rhett Stoffiday is missing from the roster. 

Also it looks like Jeffery Fredrick Giribaldi has a different name in the index vs portal. (index has Jeffrey) https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/956

1 hour ago, Reives said:

@Higgins

For Yukon:

G - Rhett Stoffiday is missing from the roster. 

Also it looks like Jeffery Fredrick Giribaldi has a different name in the index vs portal. (index has Jeffrey) https://vhlportal.com/players/playerfocus/956

Ah thats how Rhett DeGrath ended up on YUKON in pre=season!!!

• Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, Tagger said:

@Higgins @Will Kevin Weekes is still at 35's at everything despite the fact he's at 105 TPE, all applied.

He'll be updated next time Higgins loads the file. Was brought to my attention the other day that Lefty had created two players by accident and had been applying all his TPE/updates to the one called Lefty but Weekes was his intended player so I had to transfer everything over to Weekes. 

1 minute ago, Will said:

He'll be updated next time Higgins loads the file. Was brought to my attention the other day that Lefty had created two players by accident and had been applying all his TPE/updates to the one called Lefty but Weekes was his intended player so I had to transfer everything over to Weekes. 

OK cool, yeah I remember lefty from when I was making the S62 VHLM Prospect list, so I thought that might have been something to do with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Back in my day, we had to post each game individually!

buddy i once posted over 100 VHLM games at one time, get on my level. thats back when the VHL/VHLM sim were combined as a minor league team system.

• Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, Higgins said:

buddy i once posted over 100 VHLM games at one time, get on my level. thats back when the VHL/VHLM sim were combined as a minor league team system.

out of curiosity why would you ever have to do post 100 at once? a 'duodecuple' sim? (apparently 12x has a word)

1 minute ago, Will said:

out of curiosity why would you ever have to do post 100 at once? a 'duodecuple' sim? (apparently 12x has a word)

Classic Jardy drunk disappearance, returns and sims. Lazy VHLM commissioners don't post them. The task snowballs out of control and you get a bunch of games. VHLM has come a long way.