S62 Regular Season Index

Higgins

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Higgins said:

If will could load the ratings file and new lines and trades tomorrow morning it should be back on track. I just split a glass of water on my table and it went under my laptop. I'm letting it dry out for 20 hours before I turn it back on 

I’ve got your back.

Index probably looks awful now because of my shitty new version of STHS but the games are done at least with the updated lines and ratings assuming I didn’t completely fuck it up. Should be roughly back on schedule with the VHL now.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Can't see game pages, but we can see the results.

Guess it's enough at this point.

Well that’s odd. The links in the FTP use the same path as always so it shouldn’t be any different but maybe they didn’t upload for some reason. I don’t have a ton of time but I’ll try my best to fix it quickly.

Edit: Apparently it output everything except the actual HTML game files. No idea why as there’s no reason it should have done that. Sorry guys, was trying to help. I’d stay and fix it if I had the time but I need to head out of town. In fact I needed to head out 15 minutes ago. Wish I could offer more explanation but STHS is weird sometimes.

• Senior Admin

VHLM GMs: I just simmed some games, think I got all the new waiver claims onto their teams but not sure so let me know if anyone's missing. Didn't want to do a big catch-up sim without knowing so I'll do a bigger one later.