Jose Gonzalez Plan to Stardom.

Jose Gonzalez

Jose Gonzalez was drafted 27th in the VHLM dispersion draft. Since then, he had gained over 40 TPE. He has been growing extremely quickly and hopefully we will continue to see him grow so quickly. Jose has stated that he will begin to work on more team and defensive skills. "I want to play or more teamrole. I have worked hard to get pretty good at hitting a target, but that is worthless if you can't stop the other team from scoring." He has stated that he believes that the most important thing in almost all sports is defense. 

So what is Jose's plan, he wants to focus  on getting his passing up then his defense, and the finally his hitting. Jose doesn't want to be a high goal scorer, but instead a good around player who can keep his +/- stat high. Jose will be tested to in these upcoming games ad he will be starting on the 2nd line.

Review - Always fun to read articles from my own teammates.

Good write-up on your players goals and current status. Now that games have actually started

I would recommend for your next article to include player stats in some fashion.

Looking forward to next weeks read.

On 8/19/2018 at 6:01 PM, Jubo07 said:

Review - Always fun to read articles from my own teammates.

Good write-up on your players goals and current status. Now that games have actually started

I would recommend for your next article to include player stats in some fashion.

Looking forward to next weeks read.

Hey, dude. We don't review VHL.com articles. They're the smaller form articles worth less TPE, so they don't need to be reviewed.

The things in this section get reviewed. Media Spots, Graphics, Biographies, Rookie Profiles, and Podcasts.