Johannes Benoit Press Conference

1) Going off your profile, you mention you've had a few fallouts with members of the staff, have you ever had any fallouts with the players on your team or is your anger solely directed towards people of authority?

2) Hailing from Quebec, would the Quebec City Meute be your preferred team once you make the VHL?

3) You're set to enter the S63 VHL Draft at the end of the season, which is one of the most highly anticipated Draft Classes we've ever had in the VHL, how early do you think you'll go in that draft?

4) Is there any VHLM team that stands out as a favourite destination?

5) What are your career aspirations?

6) Just a general question I ask a lot of the new members, what are your thoughts on the VHLM Newsletter you were tagged in and was it helpful in teaching you more about how the league worked? 

@PremiumFunk

@Tagger

1) I have no problem with my teammates, aside from a few run-ins with weak defenders. They're not the ones who decide how much I play so I don't really care to argue with them.

2) I've always loved playing for Quebec-based teams. Staying close to home would be nice but I intend to improve any team I get drafted to.

3) I want to go early. Very early. A goalie of my dedication and caliber doesn't come around often. I will settle for no less than the #1 G in the draft.

4) Halifax interests me. An expansion team is the perfect spotlight to showcase my talent.

5) I don't just want to play. I want to make an impact. I want people to remember the name Benoit.

6) I appreciate the post a lot. Thank you.

(to crowd) Next questions please!

1. Given the choice, and if all else was equal (contract length and money, destination interest, etc) when you hit the VHL, would you rather join a team already in its contention window, or start off with a rebuilder and grow with the team?

2. When the careers are all completed, where do you think you'll stand compared to your contemporaries such as Kriketers, Pepper, Mertz, Smith, and Weekes?

3. Member questions now: what hockey team are you a fan of?

4. Do you follow any other sports, and if so, what are your teams?

13 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

1. Given the choice, and if all else was equal (contract length and money, destination interest, etc) when you hit the VHL, would you rather join a team already in its contention window, or start off with a rebuilder and grow with the team?

2. When the careers are all completed, where do you think you'll stand compared to your contemporaries such as Kriketers, Pepper, Mertz, Smith, and Weekes?

3. Member questions now: what hockey team are you a fan of?

4. Do you follow any other sports, and if so, what are your teams?

1. Rebuilder, hands down. I think I could lead a team to greatness and I want to be recognized for that. 

2. It is a goal of mine to be mentioned alongside those names when it's all said and done. I just want my name to be the first one mentioned. 

3. Jets and Canadiens. 

4. I watch baseball from time to time. Red Sox are my favourites :)

1. When you get drafted which VHL team would be the least desirable to end up going to on your list?

2. Is there a goalie from any other professional league you admire and why so?

3. Do you consider yourself a stand up, butterfly or hybrid style of goalie?

4. What do you consider to be tour strongest attributes thus far at this time, and what do you feel needs work?

5. Would you be willing to play a back up role on a team that already has a starting goalie or do you desire to be a number one starter?

1.) What part of your game do you believe needs the most work?\

2.) Which VHLM team interests you the most? Are you looking to start right away or are you willing to be a backup for awhile?

3.) Is there any forward in the VHLM that you are dreading having to face?

4.) Do you have a pregame ritual?

5.) What toppings are on your pizza?