Coach do what he do (graphic arguments anonymous)

CoachReilly

A Storm Hits the VHL

Loud noises, shouting ensues; Graphical representations made

2263308-South-Park-rabble-rabble-rabble_

Chicago, Illinois -- Well, it was fun while it lasted. The graphics community in the Victory Hockey League is in full uproar after a petty complaint was raised by member CoachReilly in regards to two of his graphics. On one of those graphics, he actually received full marks. On the other one, he received a 5.375, which of course rounds down to 5.  Allegedly, this is the first 5 CoachReilly had received in over 1.5 years, and led to a drunken outburst.

"Rawble, rawble, rawble, RAWBLE!!!" CoachReilly exclaimed at a news presser yesterday, "GARBLEEEEEE, GARBLE, GARBLE, GARBLE!"

After the commotion settled down, he was able to string together a few coherent sentences. "I felt like my graphic deserved better, and even if I get 6's from here on out, the ripple effect of that one 5 may last awhile. Like, forever."

When asked if that meant he would continue to complain about 5.5's and 5.75's, he simply responded, "RAWBLE-GARBLE."

*THIS FAN 590 RECEIVED A 0.75/1 DUE TO THE MISTAKEN HYPHENATION OF RAWBLE GARBLE*