Banner Submission [2/2]

Pandar

I really enjoy this banner and the simplicity in it. I think the background was a great choice and really gives the banner that hockey feel. The red glow in the middle was a nice touch too and adds a bit of colour. One thing I'd consider adding is all the VHL team logos in black-and-white just like the VHL logo along the bottom. I like the plain/simplistic look but just think it's missing a little something. I think the team logos would help.

Simple banner with a straight forward point of representing the VHL. It's not too flashy, but it's not too dull either as it sits perfectly in that balance. Logo is front and center of the banner which is good for catching the eyes of players and fans. Good work on the banner, it gets my vote. 

19 hours ago, Jtww said:

I really enjoy this banner and the simplicity in it. I think the background was a great choice and really gives the banner that hockey feel. The red glow in the middle was a nice touch too and adds a bit of colour. One thing I'd consider adding is all the VHL team logos in black-and-white just like the VHL logo along the bottom. I like the plain/simplistic look but just think it's missing a little something. I think the team logos would help.

I see where you're coming from, but I was also thinking about the fact that any banner that we're posting these days should also work for mobile, which introduces a variety of banner sizes.  Adding in an additional 8 logos in a balanced way would mean that on some mobile devices these logos would be tiny or clipped.  I'd considered them but ultimately decided that for the purpose we wanted it for the league logo on its own served that purpose better.