World Juniors

Banackock

Sometimes, you get onto a team and sometimes you don't. Depends what nation you play for. Though, I do remember the excitement of being picked for my team, being able to win gold medals and all that fun jazz - so the fact you get picked over and such just because you're low TPE is a little silly.

My thoughts..

Any player possibly in their 1st or 2nd year in the VHL and then ALL VHLM players can be chosen? This allows the littler ones to represent their countries too?

Thoughts? 

All hail Muffins and Bananas

Posted in BoG:

I made this post in the suggestions but really want to make this a thing. It would be good for new members and fun for everyone else too. 

Who qualifies?

Any player in their first 3 seasons of creation. So basically, VHLMers and players in their rookie phase of contracts. Once prime, they’re disqualified for competing. 

How often?

Every season or every 2nd season. I’d be more inclined to every season. Gives new members some interaction and excitement outside of the usual sim and VHLM etc. 

Why?

often, you get picked over in the World Cup due to low TPE amounts.. it sucks as you want to be a part of it but end up having too watch because you’re on stacked rosters. That, or a shit team because of stacked rosters. 

This gives players the chance to chase gold and such! 

When?

mid-point Of the season? When teams have played around 35-40 games. 

ALTERNATIVE:

Could also do a North America VS Team World... 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Posted in BoG:

I made this post in the suggestions but really want to make this a thing. It would be good for new members and fun for everyone else too. 

Who qualifies?

Any player in their first 3 seasons of creation. So basically, VHLMers and players in their rookie phase of contracts. Once prime, they’re disqualified for competing. 

How often?

Every season or every 2nd season. I’d be more inclined to every season. Gives new members some interaction and excitement outside of the usual sim and VHLM etc. 

Why?

often, you get picked over in the World Cup due to low TPE amounts.. it sucks as you want to be a part of it but end up having too watch because you’re on stacked rosters. That, or a shit team because of stacked rosters. 

This gives players the chance to chase gold and such! 

When?

mid-point Of the season? When teams have played around 35-40 games. 

ALTERNATIVE:

Could also do a North America VS Team World... 

I'd say it should run concurrently with the regular world cup, and players would be able to be picked up for Mercs and spare rosters for the big one before dropping to this, but I'm absolutely on board with it. Prob 4 teams would be reasonable - Canada, USA, Europe including Scandy, and World/Mercs

no TPE limit.

rookies can be good too, this is a sim league. the excuse of "mcdavid wouldn't be taken" doesn't work when these virtual players literally play an entire game and fly to latvia for their away games.

don't punish rookies with high TPEs just because it isn't a "level playing field" players dominate at all levels, on all fields.