Read Here VHL GM's

Da Trifecta

I just want to clear the air. Braylon James will be a career VHLM'er. I attempted it before but I want to go full force with this. I will be getting up to the 175 cap and just sitting there. I will not earn a single TPE after that and I will not be playing up for a team. If you draft me, just don't waste a high pick on someone who will never play for your team. Also don't be that GM who grabs me and ignores this thinking they can change my mind. It won't be changed and don't force me to play up and have to retire and recreate again. I just want this guy to be able to be the legend that the VHLM needs and deserves. I am going to chase all the records that I can while here, I want cups and accolades out the wazoo. So let me just enjoy the VHLM the way it should be and don't make it out to be more than it has to be. I will be sticking on Ottawa even if offered a VHLM GM job, but that won't hinder me from doing my job properly. I fully intend on enjoying some time off with my player and just being able to watch him be a top player in a league for a change.

Also in that vein.... while there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. I find it interesting how that would instantly change if a lot of us did it. I'm absolutely certain if 10 or 20 of us built 175 VHLM Cap players with the intent on them staying down forever that GM's would be forced to call us up for the balance of the VHLM and new members or something would be done about it I'm sure. 

3 hours ago, Devise said:

One of these days there is going to be a new underground VHL Meta where the challenge isn't how much TPE you can earn, but how good of a VHLM Superstar you can build with only 175 TPE at your disposal. 

@Trifecta the pioneer. 

Sounds like the new proposition. Start everyone off with 175 TPE at creation, then they can earn TPE but it will just have to be banked from there. That way it's an equal playing field and it makes sure that people get 1 season out of their player and they have to make it good. It could make for good parity in the league as the only ones who might have an upper hand are those who know how to build. I could definitely get behind this idea. Also for those who are recreates with carryover, well it gets banked like it currently does still. Going to have to suggest this one bud, thanks.

16 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Sounds like the new proposition. Start everyone off with 175 TPE at creation, then they can earn TPE but it will just have to be banked from there. That way it's an equal playing field and it makes sure that people get 1 season out of their player and they have to make it good. It could make for good parity in the league as the only ones who might have an upper hand are those who know how to build. I could definitely get behind this idea. Also for those who are recreates with carryover, well it gets banked like it currently does still. Going to have to suggest this one bud, thanks.

Nope