World Juniors?

Banackock

I think over our time as commissioners, while short, we've really hit the ground running. We've caught and now have found a way to keep our heads above water while making things happen. Not only this, but we've cleaned up the VHLM rules, dropped some stuff out of there and made other improvements and such around the site too. A huge thanks to @Will on his continuous innovations for the portal. Creating player pages was annoying, so that's a very cool feature to have (especially with 100+ members joining lately). 

The newest idea to come rumbling from the Banana and Muffins Cafe is the WORLD JUNIORS. Apparently, this isn't the first time that happened and it's hilarious that I don't remember because apparently I won gold.. Just another time I trumped @DollarAndADream I guess.. hehe

Well, good news. Always are we looking at ways to improving the site and your experience. Keep you busy, keep you happy and of course, keep it fun. The VHLM I feel, has improved so much lately and it goes so much hand in hand with a stable leadership group with @Beaviss @.sniffuM and the rest of the commissioner/recruitment teams. Cleaning up is huge, organizing and making the site better is also a plus for you guys.

World Juniors will give you each the opportunity to chase gold, silver and bronze. To win a medal when maybe you're unable to make the World Cup teams right away. It adds an extra seasonal alternative and keeps the hearts full of anxiety as you chase the prize.

Take a look at the World Juniors section:

HERE!

More info will becoming soon... er... ish.