Nathan’s Parents Visit Him

bagelbitesisbae

Nathan has been playing a lot of games for the Halifax 21st so he hasn’t had a lot of time to communicate with his family. He decided to call his parents and ask if they’d come up to the Halifax 21st facility. They happily agreed to drive up since they live close to the facility. The next day, Nathan got ready to meet his parents. Nathan asked his parents if they’d like a little tour of the facility and et cetera. His parents said yes with an excited expression. Nathan showed them the rink they played on. Nathan came up with the idea of letting his parents meet GM, Shawn Glade. He didn’t know if Shawn Glade was available, but it was worth a try. Nathan guided his parents to his office. Nathan knocked on Shawn’s door with the hopes that he was there. Luckily, Shawn opened the door which signified that he was available. I pulled Shawn off to the side to ask if he would be able to introduce my parents. (He’s really nice) he obviously said sure and welcomed my parents into his office. We all talked together about my goals of one day playing in the VHL. After that long talk, my parents had to go home. We said our farewells and left each other.