S62 World Junior Championship GMs

McWolf

Hi everyone,

The WJC Commissioners team (@Banackock, @BarzalGoat and myself) is starting the General Managers hiring process for the upcoming World Junior Championship. We are looking for 5 dedicated members of our community to manage each of one of our five WJC teams. We know a lot of you are excited about the return of the WJC and would want to take an active role in this first edition since Season 55; managing a team and shaping its roster as you like is a good way to do that and could provide you with a nice experience to boost your resume when you apply for a future GM job.

As a GM, you'll be tasked with:

- Selecting a roster of players to represent your country

- Helping to generate discussion with your selected team-mates in both your respective team forum and in game threads.

- Submitting lines for each game (If you have no prior experience of this, then a teammate or the WJC Commissioners will be more than happy to assist).

Team List:

Team Canada

Team USA

Team Europe (All Europe, excluding Russia)

Team Asia (All Asia, including Russia)

Team World (All other countries and players not selected for the above four teams)

Things To Consider:

- A 2 capped TPE pay will be awarded to General Managers, providing an extra incentive for those thinking about applying for the role. 

- Primarily, we will be looking to have teams represented by General Managers that own players of the same nationality. 

- If you're someone with no previous management experience in the VHL, then a role as WJC General Manager is a great way to introduce you to the basic concepts of managing a team.

Resources:

- World Junior Championship Rules

- Eligibility List

- First-Gen Nation Change

- S62 WJC Discussion

I would really like to dedicate myself even though I am super new trust me I will do my best in management. I can gm any team gladly preferable Asia as that is the team I am with currently. I understand if I do not get picked since I am new but if I do get picked trust me it will not be regretted.