VHLM GM Spot (Vasteras/Moscow/St. Petersburg)

Corco

I miss being a GM. Since there is no VHL GM spots open, I'll throw my name in the hat. You guys know what I can do, and I've got more time on my hands to be a good GM. I've been a GM of Oslo, Bern and Kolari as well as Co-GM of Ottawa, on top of countless other teams in other leagues. 

So yeah. 

approved.png

I've been a Commissioner on this league, as well as GM, Updater, Grader and Mag Writer. I've always seen my GM jobs through and haven't went inactive or fucked any teams over while being in their possession. Thanks for the input Doom :)

edit: if you'd like to discuss this further, PM me. Arguing on the boards will not look good for newer members or the league in general. 

Even better, you did nothing to warrant keeping your position and you were unceremoniously removed from it.

Just an opinion but wouldn't mind seeing someone who has been a GM less then 4 times get a chance.

by all means go ahead and let someone else have it haha. Only reason I gave up Bern was because I wanted someone else to have a GM spot while I was commissioner, now I'm no longer the commissioner ;p 

Again no offense to previous guys but over my couple years in sim leagues the guys that get the spots are guys that post like 500 word paragraphs with a bunch of bull shit that they are/are going to do.... I would do that but 1) I would probably have to spell check it and 2) I am not going to lie to get a job...... Not saying that these guys are lying....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Instantrockstar is not getting this position, please re-apply if you haven't already. I'll make the decision if I have to.

What happened?

I had a 2nd person in mind as well.