What's up with Vegas???

Cornflakers

Games, where to find them, other than the sub-forum.

Hey guys, this is going to be pretty informal, but I’ve had some questions as a new user.

If you may not have known, my boy Scott Shawinganen scored a hatty lately in a game for the Las Vegas Aces. I was enthralled with this performance. But I was a bit annoyed that the ONLY way to see these results was to thumb through the troughs of the overly cluttered sub-forum (VHLM s62 games or something or other). I was wondering if there was a better way to see game results, review them, and the like.

That said, here is a little recap of Scotty, the last few dayze

Game 55 - Oslo Storm vs. Las Vegas Aces.

The scoring opened with Defenceman Cayden Saint, assisted from overager potential blowout prospect Oleksey Revhenku and young superstar Julian Borwinn just 38 seconds into the game. This gave the entire team a huge oompf and morale boost. Not to be outdone, Scott one-upped Oileskee’s assist with a goal of his own, assisted by lowercase joey boucher and sandor “the mountain” clegane thunderfist, all caps. Newcomer Sid The Kid potted an assist on the power play, making the move A1. As the game went on, Scotty boy potted an assist late in the 3rd to help beyond seal the deal steal making the final 6-0. Shoutout to Alexander “SaltN” Pepper with the shutout. Also some fun facts to note, Scotty boy won the most faceoffs with 17, above a much more statted Olenshky, who only won a measly 15.

Game 60 - Saskatoon “looney toons” Wild vs Las Vegas “shining star” Aces

Julian Borwinn did all the work after Oleskiy won a defensive faceoff (for once). Lightning hands put the biscuit in the basket at 6min into the match. High off his previous performance, Scotty boy tallied his own marker. He won an offensive zone faceoff, back to Mountaine Thunderfest, who let a clapper go from the point, Scott crashed the net and redirected the blast to put it in for what ended up being the games winning goal. Scott would add another from lowercase joey boucher and the montainge at the start of the 3rd, making the hatty, his first of his career. The 2nd goal came near the end of the 2nd on a sweet sweet pass from Jose Gonzalez El Quidrianze and James ‘Tough Stuff’ Lombardi. Alek Pepper was quiet on the night with only 13 shots, of which one squeeked in five hole. But video replay showed the puck redirecting off a confused Rechenko who stood infront, effectively screening the poor tender.

(438 words)