HFX/SSK

ShawnGlade

20 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

You literally wouldn't even give me a 3rd for Kastelic who's at the cap........

Well i did 2 things, i stepped away from the stupid awful offers i was getting from some GMs(diamonds was basically what i got for Nygunn) let you guys deal your assets. Then snuck in and took advantage of a GM who just saw his competition bulk up. Basically i just played my hand right and got the offer i wanted rather than fight in the bidding war people wanted me too

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

Well i did 2 things, i stepped away from the stupid awful offers i was getting from some GMs(diamonds was basically what i got for Nygunn) let you guys deal your assets. Then snuck in and took advantage of a GM who just saw his competition bulk up. Basically i just played my hand right and got the offer i wanted rather than fight in the bidding war people wanted me too

Eh well done. That being said, I got plenty of assets from Vegas and Ottawa so I'm happy.

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

That's because my offer was only for Nguyen. Of course I offered something similar for Kastelic as I offered for Nguyen, because I wasn't actually trying for Crimson. Read our PM again, I never said that offer was for both

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

That's because my offer was only for Nguyen. Of course I offered something similar for Kastelic as I offered for Nguyen, because I wasn't actually trying for Crimson. Read our PM again, I never said that offer was for both

I didnt imply that you did haha i was saying outside of ur offer for Nygunn i had some very awful offers ?

1 minute ago, Gooningitup said:

I didnt imply that you did haha i was saying outside of ur offer for Nygunn i had some very awful offers ?

Yeah my team is scoring at the pace of the upper teams, the thing that was holding us back a little was we were conceding, so I wanted a d, rather than a forward. You did well for both guys here

• 3 weeks later...