S62 WJC GMs Announced

BarzalGoat

First, on behalf of myself, @Banackock, @McWolf, and @Beketov I'd like to thank all of you who applied. We had a lot of talented applicants with varying ranges of experience, and it was a tough decision for us to decide who would be GMing which World's team. Without further adieu, I present to you the s62 WJC GMs:

Team Canada: @Jubo07

Team USA: @ShawnGlade

Team Asia: @Dtayl

Team World: @TheLastOlympian07

Team Europe: @Enorama

Again, thank you to all who applied, and congratulations to our new GMs!! All of you need to download STHS AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, and start picking your rosters from the spreadsheet we'll provide to you. 

Best,

Barzy and the WJC Commish crew

Like the VHLM, which wish to push forward as strong as possible the tide of welcoming new members. To help not only their experience as players, but behind the eyes and minds of managers and such. 

Lots of great guys and the decision was tough to be made. I’ll admit I was only in on a tie breaker giving it to Canada and other than that, Barzy and Wolf have done a great job with this process. 

As stated, download the STHS client on the STHS website if you don’t have it and get those rosters in to us ASAP so we can start working on the rest to get this thing lifted. 

Congrats, and good luck to those GM’s. 

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Banackock said:

As stated, download the STHS client on the STHS website if you don’t have it and get those rosters in to us ASAP so we can start working on the rest to get this thing lifted.

Please do. The sooner I can get the file made the better. Ideally we would like to start this around the mid-season mark which would be in 5-7 days.

We realized we didn't discuss roster limits before, and some GMs had questions about it so here goes.

Roster limit is 9 forwards, 4 defensemen, 2 goaltenders. This limit will be enforced to let a good number of players participate in the tournament, but also to refrain GMs from having to suit 30 TPE inactive guys (which would definitely happen if we went with full 20-man rosters, at least for Asia and World teams.) Please take the limit into consideration before announcing your final rosters, and sorry for those that already had their team ready and that will have to cut some players. At least, these guys will get a chance for a prime role on Team World.

@Jubo07 @ShawnGlade @Enorama @Dtayl @TheLastOlympian07

@TheLastOlympian07 All 4 other nations have completed their rosters. Shortly, I'll throw up a spreadsheet with rosters, however, if you beat me to it - take a look at your eligibility list and also choose from the remaining players on each nations lists. 

15 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@TheLastOlympian07 All 4 other nations have completed their rosters. Shortly, I'll throw up a spreadsheet with rosters, however, if you beat me to it - take a look at your eligibility list and also choose from the remaining players on each nations lists. 

It'll be here - Look under the teams and you'll see who was chosen etc.

HERE

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

thanks, thats what I was waiting for. other to complete their rosters. will have a roster up shortly

• Commissioner

As a note to the GM’s, I’m not sure if the client works with world cups. It probably should but considering the short length and such I think it’s best to probably just PM me your initial lines as well as any changes you’ll want to make to them throughout the tournament. I’m most likely to see it that way.

@Jubo07 @ShawnGlade @Dtayl @TheLastOlympian07 @Enorama