Follow Up with Trepanier and the Lynx [1/2]

ChaceT

Local French talk show from Montreal Quebec.

Steve:
 Good morning to all, I’m Steve Roche. Today I’m sitting down for a follow up of the Ottawa Lynx, Chace Trepanier. How is it going Chace?

Chace: Hi Steve, Im feeling in pretty good shape, Season is going well i have some parts of my game that needs work but in time i feel i can lift my team and self to the next level.

Steve: Good to hear Chace, So now that your career has started what are you looking at for the future, Jump to VHL next year or Continue to play with Ottawa next season? 

Chace: I have been really enjoying my time as a Lynx and we have a real great group of guys over here and only seeing things getting better, I have been contacted by a VHL GM for some Pre Draft Scouting and i would be able to play in a rebuilding team for sure. Will i be ready for the jump not sure i will work hard to get to that level. If the gm feel that it would be better for me to stick with Ottawa another year i have no problem with that. I am happy no matter were i go and will thrive to improve all year.

Steve: Pre Draft eh, So soon? I didint think teams where already looking at them yet. where do you see yourself being drafted?

Chace:  I would like to go in the top 10 and will be surprised if i do, Ive got lots of work to be done before i can make that realistic, But you know the draft is a game about needs and im hoping i can become one of the top LWs available,If i manage that i feel i have a shot at top 10. i will get a better feel for things once i pass more interviews.

Steve: Good to know Chace, The managent in Ottawa had given you a better role due to your performance at the start of the season, Do you see yourself getting another promotion by seasons end ?

Chace: Look i was very happy to hear management was satisfyed with my performance to date, And that they felt i deserve a shot on a better line. Yes it has put more pressure on me to perform well to stick to it even tho my performance of late has not been my best i feel like we a little more work i can improve myself enough to stick on the top 6.

Steve: One of your team mates are having a break through year after a rocky start, Roctrion King, Hes been scoring goals left and right and plays on the same side as you.what are your feeling about trying to catch such a hot team mate?

Chace: Roctrion is the better player at the moment and he is on a high i am very happy for him and proud to have him as a team mate, Will i try to get as good as him its a goal of mine will i acomplish it this season will be hard to tell. I am focusing on my game and working getting me better and profiting from hot team mates. one day i hope to be playing on his level.

Steve: Thanks for your time Chace, and good luck on going for the cup congrats on the great start.

Chace: Merci Beaucoup!!! Steve.

JGRS Review
Information: 7/10 Holds quiet a bit of information good job.
Readability: 8/10 Pretty easy to read just a few grammatical errors
Roleplay: 8/10 Conversation feels real, but with two somewhat socially awkward people
Total Score: 23/30 Pretty good but it feels clunky in its wording

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Follow Up with Trepanier and the Lynx [1/2]