Name: Kisshan Shan

Position: RW

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 175 lbs

Right Handed

Birthplace: Russia

Nickname: The Streak

Overview

Kisshan Shan is a brand new rookie who is from the Motherland by which we know of Russia! He only started to practice playing hockey at the age of 13 but surprisingly, he started rocking up the arenas very quickly. Winning countless regional tournaments, MVPs, honour awards, and eventually noticed to be selected to play in the VHLM. After that, it was all a new beginning for the youngster as he continues to grow out to eventually stand out and be seen by VHL scouts. 

image.png.ec5db3b78f547aef5e344c0a0abee28f.png 

Speed: Kisshan is widely known for his insane speed, gliding through everyone as if it's nothing and putting defenders to shame. He uses his quickness to the best of his abilities and tries to lead his team into many scoring opportunities.

Scoring & Passing:  Along with his speed, Kisshan knows very well how to set up his teammates and even to notch a couple of his own in which leads to scoring outcomes as well. In every game, you can easily rely on him to put the puck in the net. A team lacking in the ability to score would easily love Kisshan as it is his main focus in a game.

As a Person:  Aside from what he can do on the ice, Kisshan is a very loving person in the real world. He is a cheerful person and never negative towards anyone except himself. Only bullies himself up to be a better player. Although you can easily get a good talk out of him whenever you do talk to him. :)

image.png.3a638123e291cfd192304378fe63ee5f.png

Physicality:  With his height and weight, it is inevitable that the kid's physicality will be very poor. His physique just isn't constructed to be that sort of player, even with that heart of his to play the game this is a downfall for him as a player.

Defense: As expected, this Right Winger does struggle immensely on the defensive side of things. He can easily use a lot of work towards the backcheck and needs to learn to keep the puck away from his own net. A hard skill to learn but hopefully,  will soon grow out of this struggle.

As a player: Now aside from who he is as a person, Kisshan can easily get tensed on the ice. Not necessarily towards anyone but more towards himself. His desire to win drives him to be too perfect. He keeps beating himself up for the smallest and natural errors. It is honestly just a hockey guy's instincts, no matter what positive outcome, he will always find something he can improve on.

The So-Far Stats

GP: 19

GOALS: 5   ASSISTS: 8   POINTS: 13

Rookie Rankings: 7th

Statistically speaking, Kisshan is doing really decently in his first year in the VHLM. He is using his forward abilities as best as he can and is providing his team with the role he offered at the start of his career. If you notice in the rookie standings, the players on the top 10 standings have all played a lot more games than Kisshan has. Most of them have played 34 games and Kisshan is creeping up the rankings as he has already surpassed certain players who have played more than him. If he continues to grow like such, his career may lean towards star performances.

A few words from the man himself on the future

"I would like to formally announce the current and future state of my career. I would just like to say that it is so far so great. I can guarantee that I am only getting better and will continue to grow. I want to make all the young fans proud and show everyone what I am capable of. The future is still yet to come so everyone just wait patiently as a new star is about to enter the scene!"

image.png.930680e5619691e225ac2054d6fc79e4.png

Edited by Kisshan

• 1 month later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Kisshan "The Streak" Shan Rookie Profile! [1/2]