Squinty to step away from league

Squinty

Originally, I was gonna make a media spot, but then I decided that was too much work so I'm doing this instead.

Alas, the time has ACTUALLY come for me to step away from the league. I had planned on cutting ties at the end of Leeroy Jenkins' career, but then someone some assholes convinced me to recreate, so I did. Now, I'm pretty sure that I'll be leaving indefinitely, so I'm gonna make a huge deal out of it.

This league has been a part of my life, as lame as that sounds, for the better part of 4 years. Or maybe it's 5, or something. I don't know. I joined back in S14, created my first player for the S15 draft and have been enjoying this place ever since. However, over the past couple of seasons, my interest has certainly dwindled, and now, nearing the end of S36, it's at its lowest. I figure I might as well step away from the league.

So yeah this is it bye.

I'm pulling a Kyle.

Deleting from bookmarks now.

Stop by here and there.

Need me PM me, it sends me a notification to my email.

Byeeeeeee :)

holy fuck guys it's so hard to do this like I keep getting drawn back

but thanks for the kind words all

You told me this day was going to come back when you stepped down as HG, but I didn't think it'd actually happen.

Have fun doing whatever it is you're going to be doing, but you'll be back, and I'll rub it in your face :P