Kisshan "The Streak" Shan Bio! [1/2]

Kisshan

Kisshan “The Streak” Shan

Who’s this?

Well well well, it has finally come the time to tell the story of Kisshan "The Streak" Shan. A young boy from Great Russia who unexpectedly grew up not knowing his true talents for the sport in which we love and praise "HOCKEY!" This rollercoaster of a ride starts way back from his childhood days with his addiction to video games all the way to his debut to the VHLM. In this piece of writing, you will get to know the life of this soon to be star!

Shan is Born

On the 21st of March in 2001, Kisshan Shan was born in the Russian Children’s Hospital. Just an average kid, going to an average school, getting average grades and living an average life. During his childhood, Kisshan just grew up as a typical kid in this world. He, as many kids were, was also addicted to video games playing games like FIFA and NHL. Ironically, even during this time he never put on a pair of skates. As the days went by, Kisshan suddenly developed an affection towards watching the pros go at it in the NHL. His favourite team in the NHL were the Montreal Canadiens, a prestigious team in which he loved to watched play. His idol players from the team were players Alexei Kovalev and Saku Koivu, his admiration for the Russian and Finnish forward led him to be the man he is today. Even at this time, Kisshan never found his passion to actually play the sport recreationally but rather only skated along for fun with his friends during the Russian Winters. Only at the age of 13 is when the miracle moment had occurred, after countless hours of watching hockey on TV he decided that he wanted to play for the Moscow Reds in the U13 Russian house league. Now, this is where the real story begins…

The Streak is Born

Kisshan had finally put on his first uniform on and started to play for the Moscow Reds. His season surprisingly started off with what he thought were lucky plays for the team. But his coach realized that he wasn’t more so on the lucky side but rather had a gift. In his first ever game, he recorded 2 goals and 1 assist resulting in his first victory with the Moscow Reds. A few days later, the coach decided to invite Kisshan for a private on-ice session in their home arena. The coach realized Kisshan’s gift and wanted to help out on his abilities. Day after day, Kisshan kept playing games and trained privately with his coach. At the end of the season, Kisshan played 32 games, got 41 goals and 52 assists. He received the Most Valuable Player award and was recognized in the Top 5 rankings in Russia for his age group. Kisshan then leads the Reds to win their regional championship and was then recognized as the top prospect in Russia. An unbelievable stat line and great talents for the first-year kid who eventually received the nickname “The Streak” for his incredible speed usage on the ice.

IUmLivuXIDH_l0Kro-JXhjeqxOscmfEjZhnLscSRMJdI_cG-ZXQr6g-FmOxt7FDxJ4-yMv_WWgZlPiz2W4SZD6cadnxmxFWEpCrHK-zubZUrNI1EyJ8tiNgjDO1gqq5ZPhGNt6OI

The Move

At the age of 15, Kisshan realized he wanted to take his talents to North America so that he can pursue to play hockey full time. After making his decision, he said a farewell to his parents, packed his gear and was on his way to Mississauga,Ontario. Over there, he played for a high school team which goes by the name of the Mississauga Cats. Once again, Kisshan did not disappoint and absolutely shredded in the league. He was continued to be named “The Streak” and soon went up the rankings as one of the top prospects. The kid was literally speeding through the ranks and many were in shock of his abilities. At the small age of 15, he even just decided to play with the U18s who play in the AHL. In the AHL, he played with the Laval Rockets which is located in Montreal, Quebec. Once again, even the AHL was no match for him as his speed was just unmatchable against his opponents. Laval had acquired an insanely gifted youngster who needed more of a challenge. After further speculation, at the age of 17, The Streak was finally noticed by one of the big leagues, the VHLM.

zVhujJYOIr7rqywV6wToDxE-kXsMnaZlqKHNHpmbsrQVS2KpP6UxLE6M8wdXH7WEDuoJAr47LmFCTzpiqccKceOc9vXeGgnIE1KccJjX8WomA-4sqw2PbfzZN66kETjY2hWKz1Lo

A New Beginning

On a fine August evening in Montreal,Quebec, Kisshan was laying in bed watching a movie. A few moments later, his phone started to ring, unable to find his phone he searched through the sheets of his bed. Down to the final rings of his phone, Kisshan had finally picked up the phone. The General Manager of the VHLM Club “Oslo Storm” had offered Kisshan to come to play for them in the VHLM. Out of joy, Kisshan dropped the phone and began to tear up, all his dreams were finally about to begin. He never thought that he would be in this situation when he first put on a pair of skates. This young prodigy is now about to start a career in which many young kids hope to achieve when they get older. He was just a few years ago just an average kid living an average life. But now, he is about to enter the VHLM as one of the top prospects to go on in the VHL. A few days after the call, he had gone on to sign his contract and meet his fellow teammates.

VYkcL9kb6-Fv_UspU94lKFTejqKRi2Ex60gILSvsdj7UF8evc-XR7OlYv5gBfq6Mu3FV_6iSpUYkyktpT-7IaPFdMfqTgU2IwfjA0H4N7r3W9-TKD2wPhfBQaphWnijCloKwW0aj

He Speaks

“I love my life right now, the state I currently am in could not be better. I want to be focusing on the future right now though. My life can easily get distracted with anything but right now I want to play hockey and only hockey. My road up to this point may be called destiny, but I’ll guarantee that I am still working as hard as I can. This is only the beginning, I am ready to do more as a player on and off the ice, to just be a proper member of this whole organization and then my true legacy will follow.

IkdedTTp-_my-8Sseh9DUXq-twxzGUXXywx7EmSSVK4PRXpOA6nGhPlrant9j38nWJyJVPawsmdJfq5HAIr93TCLlCndFmuI0yrWhlEpbEHtRfuwd2dGURwLiC4jNJrv7P_LcbTN

(1026 words)

Edited by Kisshan

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Kisshan "The Streak" Shan Bio! [1/2]