Sig nature (ask for sig get sig simple)

.sniffuM

1 hour ago, jacobaa19 said:

Oooo plsThis or any other chucky one for Jacob smith ????

CU1r94F.png

1 hour ago, Pandar said:

I can wait, if other people request, but I'd love one for my dude.

Konstantin Mulligan

http://hockeypngs.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/fba4uvc.png

I'll get you in this week too I promise.

34 minutes ago, monkeywrench15 said:

hey my name is jesse wilson and i think the player id want is aaron ekblad of the panthers. thank you if you do this!

For sure. I'm off work tomorrow so I'll try and get you and Pandar in, lmk if there's a specific render of Ekblad you want me to use!

16 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

CU1r94F.png

I know you're not asking for CnC :P but try lowering the lighten layer a little, so it's more blending than just saturating everything.

2 hours ago, Quik said:

I know you're not asking for CnC :P but try lowering the lighten layer a little, so it's more blending than just saturating everything.

Half the time of making this sig went towards getting the lighting and saturation right, I don't think I'm gonna go back and do more. :P

16 hours ago, monkeywrench15 said:

hey my name is jesse wilson and i think the player id want is aaron ekblad of the panthers. thank you if you do this!

Gonna start working on this right now and then I'll get to Pandar's later in the week.

Just now, .sniffuM said:

Half the time of making this sig went towards getting the lighting and saturation right, I don't think I'm gonna go back and do more

Haha, I was more talking for future sigs. You generally want a bit more pop, as opposed to a flatter image. The lighting itself looks fine, I just think the layer that’s set to lighten could be toned down a bit.

4 minutes ago, Quik said:

Haha, I was more talking for future sigs. You generally want a bit more pop, as opposed to a flatter image. The lighting itself looks fine, I just think the layer that’s set to lighten could be toned down a bit.

Yeah for this particular one I just realized I actually forgot to do my darkening. The layer that's set to lighten (it's actually on lighter color) is what gives it the bluish-purple coloration.

Off topic but I'd love to be blessed with a collab with you at some point, that'd be tight for me.

7 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Off topic but I'd love to be blessed with a collab with you at some point, that'd be tight for me.

Any time man. I can't guarantee I'd help the sig, but I can try. If you want, start one up and send me the psd. If you want to start the text, use your player or one of mine, so if we butcher it together, nobody else is disappointed :P 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

Bumping this. If you want a sig, put your player name in here and find a render you want me to use here (or at least an NHL player name will do).

I'll pay 5 shekels for this pls. My player's name is Odin Omdahl and I would like a good old Duncan Keith render if you wouldn't mind good sir.