WJC and other fun facts for TPE

Cornflakers

So with the lack of simming, thanks @Higgins, we've been relegated to suckling on the teet that is the world juniors, spelling it out for word count points.

The tither tather of wishy washy performance has, me personally, slacking in the TPE department. My creative juices are being whipped with folks like @Enorama racking up maximum uncapped TPE via hof articles, watch out Gabriel McAllistar (sp?). But, what can ya do as a youngling right? You can just do what you can, hit the capped TPE, and roll with it, hope to be an impact player and perform within the shadow of these behemoths. Will uncapped TPE opportunities arise, will they be exploited and abused? Perhaps, but I guess that's anywhere you go, parity, alas. Here's an interesting tidbit, I'm writing this within the editor on the forum site, and I can't press the enter key .... I'd really much like to format this POS article for the three (3) people who will potentially read it ... But honestly, they're just here for the reviewing TPE since the trivia is fkin hard (for me). I want to see our team excel, but I would also rather a few games consistently than 5 games one day and then a 3 day break, bruv. So, without further ado, RIP my enter key, let's get to the meat of this proverbial sandwitch. The world juniors. Why is there no link on the home page to this? No link on the portal. I have to thumb through forum tabs to get to the games? oof. With that said, team Asia or team Europe, or whoever the fk switched from Canada, first of all, fk you. Second of all, Europes "super star" Oilstain Revchokeblow is having a "career" year, after being torched by his VHL affiliate (seriously, who would draft this guy), he was relegated to the VHLM where he has been riding the coat tails of Borwinn and the other winger we have .... But on the world stage, when he's leaned on to be "the guy" it seems like he cant quite locate the top shelf where mama keeps the peanut butter, or the bottle of frenchies mustard for that matter. But what did you really expect? Something of substance? Go read an actual magazine. It's 379 words so far, and I had to copy paste it into a new tab into google docs, fml. 150x2 good for 4tpe, sure, I'm a hore(s).