(S63) C - John Robertson, TPE: 30

JR0B13

Welcome to the league @JR0B13, hope you enjoy your stay! By chance, where did you hear about the VHL?

If you need any help with improving your player or about how the league works, we've got the VHL Discord where someone will be able to answer any questions you have almost immediately. You can also send me a message any time and I'll do my best to get to it ASAP! 

Best of luck!

30 minutes ago, Tagger said:

Welcome to the league @JR0B13, hope you enjoy your stay! By chance, where did you hear about the VHL?

Haha I honestly don’t remember. Probably reddit. It says I joined the website in 2016, apparently I never did anything with it. 

I just got an email today saying I should check this site back out, and here I am lol. 

I have lots of learning to do. 

Just now, JR0B13 said:

Haha I honestly don’t remember. Probably reddit. It says I joined the website in 2016, apparently I never did anything with it. 

I just got an email today saying I should check this site back out, and here I am lol. 

I have lots of learning to do. 

Oh cool! It's no problem if you can't remember, happy to have you back though!

I'll tag you in the VHLM Newsletter as well, that will give you the breakdown of what's going on in the VHLM right now and what Point Task opportunities there are for you to improve your player!