VHL (NHL) Yahoo Fantasy 2018-19

Enorama

5 hours ago, omgitshim said:

If you end up with an odd number of teams by time of the draft feel free to kick mine. Head to head leagues with bye weeks are trash.

We should manage to find one more guy

9 hours ago, Bushito said:

Yup, it isn't for TPE though just fun. The ones for TPE are going up today

I was under the impression that it was, Will said I could run the 'official' one about a month back. I never got confirmation though, which is why I asked someone to tag him here because it wasn't letting me tag anyone.

3 hours ago, Enorama said:

I was under the impression that it was, Will said I could run the 'official' one about a month back. I never got confirmation though, which is why I asked someone to tag him here because it wasn't letting me tag anyone.

@Will

100% this. I thought it was confirmed this was supposed to be the official one? THat's why everyone initially joined and you ran it.

7 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

@Will

100% this. I thought it was confirmed this was supposed to be the official one? THat's why everyone initially joined and you ran it.

Our conversation was way way up in the discord general chat somewhere, I can try searching for some keywords to dig it up but it might be based on whether he or anyone else remembers this happening.

• Commissioner
16 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Our conversation was way way up in the discord general chat somewhere, I can try searching for some keywords to dig it up but it might be based on whether he or anyone else remembers this happening.

This is why nothing important should be handled on discord IMO. PM’s leave an easy log.

• Head Moderator
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

This is why nothing important should be handled on discord IMO. PM’s leave an easy log.

Discord you can search chat entries as well btw.

Can also PM in discord :D

Also we do have an admin discussion room for future usage.

Edit: Also a quick search revealed nothing about Will saying this league was TPE based, but other people were telling everyone else it was.

Also i too thought this was the TPE one otherwise i wouldn't have joined since I'm already in two others.

Edited by tfong