HIRING: VHLM The Magazine Writers

ColeMrtz

After several unfortunate incidents, the VHLM The Magazine Writing Team has been reduced to three members. We are looking for ACTIVE, RELIABLE members to apply to write for the magazine. Job pay replaces doing a Media Spot and grants 7 Capped TPE instead of 6. Current staff include: EDITORS/Myself, BarzalGoat, WRITING TEAM/McWolf, OilMandan, DaftRaincloud, GRAPHICS/SidTheKid, Enorama

Not interested in a writing position but should a graphics position become available please hit me up.

Looking forward to volume 2. Volume 1 was really well done.

This is a great job for those of you VHLM players who already write and want a bit of extra TPE out of it instead of doing other PT activities and gives your writing extra exposure!

Spoiler

Some guys that come to mind who might be interested

@bagelbitesisbae @Kisshan @Peace @DrHexDex @Jose Gonzalez @ChaceT @Sonnet

We had 2 people bail on us this week, @oilmandan got 2 articles in and @ColeMrtz21 is doing 1 on top of editing. These guys are heroes, but we can't go on like that forever. We need reliable people for the upcoming issues!

Edited by McWolf

How this works is you will have one week without pay to see how you can do and if you do well you will stay on with pay. That being said I’d like to welcome @Sonnet, @Jose Gonzalez, and @bagelbitesisbae to the team! We work exclusively through discord so I’ll message you through the forums to give you the link.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...