Leaked Profile: Bo Axelsson [1/2]

Da Trifecta

Name: Bo Axelsson
Height: 76 inches
Weight: 215 pounds
Handedness: Right
Birth Place: Helsinki, Sweden
Jersey Number: 49

You guess it, Braylon disappeared and now in steps Bo Axelsson. The latest representative of the Da Trifecta agency and maybe the last one. I have been recreating one too many times and ruining careers. I am not going to sit here and say that I hope this one goes the distance because that would just be me reiterating the same bull crap that you have heard from me about every single player since Davey Jones. It's like this is routine and it's just something that comes way too easily to me. I have no idea why I toy with the idea of retiring players early and not pushing in hall of famers. It's something that has been eating away at me but what can I do right? Well here is the scouting profile for the latest guy:

Scoring is the biggest thing that Bo prides himself on. He knows that he has to be "that guy" and he has lived up to pressure all his live. His parents have been strict on him and his studies. They also support him playing hockey and know that he has to be better than the rest. So he took on the role of being the guy when it comes to crunch time. He has blazing fast speed on his shots and he has been known to destroy nets. Skating is something else that he prides himself on. He moves like a figure skater does on the ice. He can slice and dice himself through what feels like time itself. The way he moves it seems as if he should end up getting a speeding ticket, (joke intended, here is where you laugh). Physical presence is also something he is known for. He tends to live in the gym and he has been trying to get him muscle mass up recently. He has laid some pretty solid hits on opposing defenders and he lives for the thrill of the hit. He has even hospitalized some people that he hit and let's say it's not pretty.

Defense isn't something that you will be seeing from Bo early on in his career. He prides himself on his offensive approach to the game and his defense tends to suffer because of that. Attitude is something else that is one of the negative points to his game. While it may not affect his game directly it certainly affects the mental aspect of his game. He can get hotheaded easily and he tends to talk about retiring and he mainly just talks too much crap. Sometimes it gets him in trouble but he knows when it's game time, he needs to focus. Sportsmanship is another mental aspect to the game that is one of his downfalls. He tends to talk so much trash talk on the ice and off the ice it has seen him suspended multiple times. He simply can't stay out of the media and he loves a chance to put down anyone he goes up against. Hopefully he can keep his attitude in check for his next team.

We aren't sure how Sneaky Industries got a hold of this report but they are back at it again. We know they have the resources to get this report but we just wasn't sure that they actually cared. It seems like things may get more interesting when it comes to leaking reports.

• 1 month later...
  • DollarAndADream changed the title to Leaked Profile: Bo Axelsson [1/2]