S62 Mid-Season PT Special!

Beketov

• Senior Admin

Quick note to anyone claiming this:

You should claim the 6 TPE for the PT portion as you normally would under the 'Weekly' menu, and you should claim the other 10 TPE as 'Other'. It will allow you to claim the full 16 under a Point Task if you haven't claimed anything else, but will prevent you from claiming anything else due to it counting 10 of it as capped. 

If you already claimed it as a PT, just claim any other stuff for the Week under 'Other' and leave a note for the Updater. 

1 minute ago, Will said:

Quick note to anyone claiming this:

You should claim the 6 TPE for the PT portion as you normally would under the 'Weekly' menu, and you should claim the other 10 TPE as 'Other'. It will allow you to claim the full 16 under a Point Task if you haven't claimed anything else, but will prevent you from claiming anything else due to it counting 10 of it as capped. 

If you already claimed it as a PT, just claim any other stuff for the Week under 'Other' and leave a note for the Updater. 

You can also claim as 12, since it recognizes doubles. It’s the extra 4 that throws it off lol

But now I’m just being pedantic, do what Will said

1 minute ago, Pandar said:

I'll do a sig for Ryan Kastelic

Any render/color/text requests, @Enorama ?

Some kind of offensively competent defenseman please (Karlsson, Pietrangelo, Trouba, Jones, etc.).

14 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Looking for a volunteer to get treated to a high quality writing experience that might go a tad off the rails. Quote this post if you're in!

There will be no rails left when we're done.

LOL, why not. use MJ

I've already promised the VHLM guys that the skills comp will be this week - what I'll do, if this is approved, is I'll write both the skills comp and the bonus article this week (within the next few days - after I get out of my current work shift I'm off 6 days), claim the bonus article this week, then despite writing the skills comp this week I'll start the claim weeks on it next week. So it would be:

Both posted within the next few days

Bonus article week ending 16th

Skills comp weeks ending 23rd, 30th, 7th, 14th. (because obviously the skills comp will be well over 2000).

IF this plan is fine: I'll take Jacob Smith.

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I've already promised the VHLM guys that the skills comp will be this week - what I'll do, if this is approved, is I'll write both the skills comp and the bonus article this week (within the next few days - after I get out of my current work shift I'm off 6 days), claim the bonus article this week, then despite writing the skills comp this week I'll start the claim weeks on it next week. So it would be:

Both posted within the next few days

Bonus article week ending 16th

Skills comp weeks ending 23rd, 30th, 7th, 14th. (because obviously the skills comp will be well over 2000).

IF this plan is fine: I'll take Jacob Smith.

That’s fine by me.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Also going to do Jacob Smith @jacobaa19 for my other player

Um, I claimed him two posts earlier... 

Honestly though I claimed him because he claimed me, so if you want him, as long as I can ensure he's getting done by someone I trust to do it, I can go elsewhere.

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

Um, I claimed him two posts earlier... 

Honestly though I claimed him because he claimed me, so if you want him, as long as I can ensure he's getting done by someone I trust to do it, I can go elsewhere.

Hmmm alright I can pick someone else. No worries.

I am going to do Kiaskov @Exlaxchronicles

So far, theme week's been a smashing success, with 24 Article Claims and 21 Graphic Claims!

If you haven't claimed anyone yet, there's still plenty of players available for all three Point Task categories. S64 Draftees who've joined recently, this is a perfect chance to get a massive leg up on the competition and earn your way towards your first milestone of 100 TPE (if you're a new member, or a returning member who has not had a player for 3 seasons and created without any carryover)!

If you can't get one in this week, no need to worry, either, as submissions will also be accepted next week!

@kerryj13 @wiggo @JG10 @Philliefan @RyanZabby @NathanN @IceSK @Alfred Corey @Molholt @WHEELsnipePARTY @Fizzwidget @Rosco

( @Tagger, let me know if I missed any new members/creates)