S62 Mid-Season PT Special!

Beketov

3 minutes ago, JG10 said:

I'm extremely narcissistic but am I allowed to just make myself a graphic? Idk who anyone here is

The easiest thing to do would be to just make the graphic you were going to make for yourself and use another player's name as the text. No-one's done my player yet for a graphic (Edwin Preencarnacion), so you could use that.

Just now, Tagger said:

The easiest thing to do would be to just make the graphic you were going to make for yourself and use another player's name as the text. No-one's done my player yet for a graphic (Edwin Preencarnacion), so you could use that.

alright I'll take ur guy, be prepared, the graphic is gonna be terrible(would be my third attempt), whose ur player render?

Just now, JG10 said:

alright I'll take ur guy, be prepared, the graphic is gonna be terrible(would be my third attempt), whose ur player render?

Haha, it's all good. As for player render, I'd say just go with P.K Subban!

• Commissioner

Just a note from this point onward:

This special PT is now closed to anyone that does not qualify under the previous rules of having completed a PT last week before this went up. If you have made a claim already but not done your PT you may do so his week but no further claims will be accepted and any further PT’s done will not receive bonus TPE.

• Will unfeatured this topic