S62 Mid-Season PT Special!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello VHL!

With the trade deadline approaching at midnight tonight, we thought this would be the perfect time to announce that, for the weeks of September 10-16th, we will be having a Themed Point Task Week! The theme for this special Point Task week will be: Other members! In order to qualify for the Theme Week Bonus (we'll get to that shortly), you must submit a Point Task that focuses on at least one other member in the league. They can be in the VHL, or VHLM, the choice is yours; but your submission must focus on another member, or their player. Also, while the same member may be highlighted in each form of Point Task, no two Point Tasks in the same category can focus on the same player! The full rules regarding Theme Week Point Tasks are as follows:

Written Task

• 500 Word Minimum, replaces Media Spot PT Submission for that week (additional weeks for hitting 1000/1500/2000 words can be claimed as regular PT weeks)
  • Must highlight a unique player/member (No duplicates, list will be updated in OP)

Graphics

• Create a Signature, replaces Graphic PT Submission for that week
  • Highlight a unique player (No duplicates, list will be updated in OP)

Podcasts

• 10 Minute minimum, replaces Podcast PT Submission for that week
  • Must highlight 5 unique players/members (No duplicates, list will be updated in OP)

As a way to prevent multiple members focusing on the same member, you must post in here to claim your Point Task. For example, if I wanted to highlight Keaton Louth in a Media Spot, I would post in this thread to claim his Written Task before starting. The list of claimed members will be updated as frequently as possible to prevent duplicate claims. If a member you claim has already been claimed, you will receive a PM letting you know that you need to select a different member.

Now, since you've gotten this far, you're probably wondering, "What's the Bonus?" Well, any Point Task submitted on theme will qualify as a Doubles Week! But that's not all! All Themed PTs will also earn you an addition 4 Uncapped TPE! SO, just for submitting a themed PT, you will be earning an extra 10 TPE vs. a regular Point Task! Now that's a bonus, and a great way to start for any S64 draftees who are creating this week!

As a note as well, because we were a little late announcing this if you have already completed a PT for this week you may use the theme PT next week. However it cannot be claimed for both weeks.

• Commissioner

Claim List

Written Task

Ryuu Crimson - @bagelbitesisbae

Shawn Glade - @Peace

Podrick Cast - @BarzalGoat

Alexander Pepper - @Dtayl

Boner - @CowboyinAmerica

Joseph McWolf - @Spade18

Nathan MacKinnon - @SlapshotDragon

Matt Thompson - @Banackock

Roger Sterling - @Banackock

Dylan Nguyen - @Gooningitup

Sebastian Ironside - @pennypenny

Cole Mertz - @DrHexDex

Shawn Brodeur - @BluObieZ

Kisshan Shan - @McWolf

Jorgon Weyed - @joeyboucher1

Ko Kane - @Tyler

Alvaro Jokinen - @jRuutu

Evan R Lawson - @jacobaa19

Miikka Pajari - @Advantage

Ryan Kastelic - @tfong

Athanasious Andrianopolous - @pierogituxedo

David Kiaskov - @Tyler

Mats Johnsson - @omgitshim

Jacob Smith - @diamond_ace

GFX

Sergei Kovalev - @Kisshan

Fizz - @Green

Bo Axelsson - @Quik

Oyorra Arroyo - @Quik

Konstantin Mulligan - @.sniffuM

Kronos Bailey - @Beketov

Cole Mertz - @BOOM™

Julian Borwinn - @Cornflakers

Scott Shawinganen - @Jubo07

Robert Renner - @monkeywrench15

Keaton Louth - @Exlaxchronicles

Cayden Saint - @DollarAndADream

Ismond Kingfisher - @DollarAndADream

Nathan MacKinnon - @Trifecta

Tzuyu - @ShawnGlade

Ryan Kastelic - @Pandar

Kisshan Shan - @Bushito

Rhett Stoffiday - @Bushito

Mikka Pajari - @LordTony

Beau Louth - @Arthur

Podrick Cast - @JSS

Podcast

Unconfirmed (GFX/MS)

Edited by Quik

Claiming Scott Shawinganen. I’ll be completing a written task.

edit: on second thought, I had already completed a graphic for Shawinganen last week and was planning to claim as a future media spot anyhow. I’ll use this is my media spot for the week. @Beketov

https://vhlforum.com/topic/52769-shawinganen/?tab=comments#comment-548795

Edited by Jubo07

• Commissioner

An aside I forgot to mention: Those with jobs that offer PT replacement (simmer, mag, recruitment crew, etc) can simply claim the bonus 10 TPE this week on their pay so long as their regular workload is done.

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Kisshan said:

can i do a graphic for kovalev? also can i just revoke a pt i did this week and claim that one next week?

You can if you want but as I pointed out at the end of the OP if you already did a PT this week you may use this for next week and still get the bonus.

12 minutes ago, Beketov said:

You can if you want but as I pointed out at the end of the OP if you already did a PT this week you may use this for next week and still get the bonus.

alright but i can post it now right, cuz i was working on it this morning and just finished

49 minutes ago, Beketov said:

An aside I forgot to mention: Those with jobs that offer PT replacement (simmer, mag, recruitment crew, etc) can simply claim the bonus 10 TPE this week on their pay so long as their regular workload is done.

On their pay an in addition to it?

• Commissioner
47 minutes ago, Kisshan said:

alright but i can post it now right, cuz i was working on it this morning and just finished

Sure, just don’t claim it until next week.

13 minutes ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

On their pay an in addition to it?

Their regular pay + the 10. So if they get paid a PT + 1 TPE for example (7) they’ll get that plus 10 (17). Basically just so that we don’t expect people to do their regular work and then a PT for this when their regular work replaces a PT.

• Commissioner
Just now, bagelbitesisbae said:

@Beketov So it's 17 or 16 TPE?

I don’t know everyone’s job in the league. It all depends what the normal rate is.

For a regular member it’s a doubles week plus 4 uncapped so 16 total. For some jobs the pay is a PT +1 (he may used to be, not sure anymore) so that would be 17 as the “PT” his week would be worth 16.

Make sense?

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

@Beketov are the GM's allowed to claim for both?

So long as they make 2, same as any other PT. See what @Quik is doing for example.

For you since recruitment crew is pay for both you’d claim the amount for both yes.