Ryuu Crimson Buys a New Crib [1/2]

bagelbitesisbae

Ryuu Crimson was just chilling in his apartment, not knowing what he wanted to do today. He was like, "I can't go swimming since it's October." A lightbulb lit up in his head, and said, "I want to buy a house!" He heard his friend, Nathan, bought a new house so he wanted to do the same. Ryuu wanted to get a highly qualified agent to help him find a house. The apartment Ryuu was living in only had 1 bed and 2 baths. He wanted to plan out what he wants in a house before he found an agent. He thought to himself, "I really want a big house that has 5 bed and 6 bath." After he thought to himself longer about what he wanted, he decided to go on a few real estate websites to find potential candidates who wanted to be his agent. Ryuu kept scrolling and scrolling until he found the perfect agent. The agent's name was Ted McFrankle. Ryuu kind of laughed to himself reading his name. Ryuu picked up the phone and called the potential agent, Ted McFrankle. The agent picked up and said, "how can I help you?" Ryuu told him that he wanted a 5 bed 6 bath house. The agent told him that 5 bed 6 bath houses were expensive in the Halifax area. Ryuu told him that he played for the VHL and got paid a hefty salary. The agent was like, "oh, you're the really fast kid!" Ryuu's cheeks became pink because he was really embarrassed in a way. I talked to him a little bit about VHL after we were done talking about houses. He told me that he will have a few showings for me tommorow to look at. I was so pumped for tomorrow. I went to the nearest Chick Fil A to pick up a vanilla milkshake that I was really craving. I got home with my milkshake. The rest of the day was boring so it wasn't really worth sharing. The next day, Ryuu went to the first showing his agent told him about. Ryuu pulled up in his Toyota Camry to the house and it was gigantic. Ryuu had no price range so he wasn't worried about how much it costs. The agent walked over to Ryuu and saw him in awe of the house. The agent told him that the cost of this house was 1.5mil and it had 5 bed 6 bath just like Ryuu wanted. They both walked into the house. Ryuu saw that a lot of the house was super modern. That walked through the whole house and Ryuu was in love. Ryuu asked the agent how desirable this house was. The agent told him that finding a house this big in Halifax was rare since Halifax is very city-like (since it's a city), not suburban. When Ryuu stepped foot inside that house, he fell in love. Ryuu told the agent quickly, "I want to buy this house right now." His agent was ecstatic for him and told him that we needed to go a little bit above the asking price if we want to get this house. I told him do whatever you need to get this house for me. I told him that I didn't want to go to anymore showings. Ryuu drove back home, waiting for his agent to call him back. His agent told him that......he got the house for 1.75mil! Ryuu was jumping off the walls excited. He told the agent, "thank you," and hung up. At the end of the day, Ryuu thought to himself, "wow, today was a good day."

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Ryuu Crimson Buys a New Crib [1/2]