Theory of a deadman

Cornflakers

So, alas, these blasted bessies of an article are not reclaimable if you go over the word count, volcano insurance to get me to 150 then bois. I am not sure what the state of the league is, I haven't seen a VHLM game in eons, I have birthed children and watched them grow into old age by the time Oslo v Youkong gets played. It's a shame! A DAMN SHAME I SAY!. But real talk, we don't need 15 games in one day, just take er easy bois. LVA is struggling as of late, and I think it's these over active kids with no life to blame. Look at HFX, Von Motlke, played in the vhlm last year, why is he still here, he clearly has a shit ton of TPE, and is leading the leauge, #parity, it's just a bit of a frustration as a new player, i guess, unless VHLM doesn't mean shit, but then why even have it if people can just blow TPE caps and dominate from the outset. Also, some of my fellow VHLMers on the aces need to step the fuck up their TPE game, like for realz, it's not that hard to ramble bamblee and throw something together in paint gimp. Like cmonnnn fam. 212 words, holy shit, that's a wrap then son!