Mikka Pajari [1/2]

LordTony

8 hours ago, LordTony said:

I have revoked it and claimed it as bonus!

Oh no sorry, I wasn't talking about how you claimed it, you just need to post in that thread I linked you to and post that you did a graphic for Pajari, so that can be added to the claims list.

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

Oh no sorry, I wasn't talking about how you claimed it, you just need to post in that thread I linked you to and post that you did a graphic for Pajari, so that can be added to the claims list.

Could you link me it pls

• 2 months later...

This reminds me of some of my earlier gfx I've done. The background looks like it came from a 70's photo which is pre cool to me.

The player is nice and sharp with good contrast to him against the back drop. I think I would like to see the orange hue around the guy a different color though, as its too close in shade to his red jersey.

The grey shading at the bottom of the SIG is decent but I would have liked it to blend into the yellow line on the boards to soften its color.

Smart color choice of the font to contrast against the white boards. Not so much a fan of the letter style though and its placement on the background.

A solid effort LT and I hope you keep making these!