WJC Stats?

LordTony

Hey I've been playing in the World Juniors Season 62 and been having fun. We've won the Gold medal and was a heck of a game. I was thinking that maybe we should have WJC stats in our player page to follow each of our players. Like for me for example after a couple of games I lost track of how many goals I had. I think it would be also a good idea to have in our Awards the gold medal from the team you where representing. This would be good for either the players to get pride and even the VHL general managers to get a little glimpses of how every rookie is playing under pressure. Gm's could look for certain players they want and also see how they pay against other good players. Feel free down below on how you feel and even explaining why. Thank you.

• Commissioner

Theoretically @Will could add a section in player pages for world cups I imagine. The only thing that would be tricky about them is the bronze medal game. We can’t a

sim as an actual international tournament because you need at minimum 16 teams so the medal round is simply a playoff round with an extra exhibition game at the end for the bronze. I don’t believe stats for exhibition games get logged so the bronze medal games would never be included.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Theoretically @Will could add a section in player pages for world cups I imagine. The only thing that would be tricky about them is the bronze medal game. We can’t a

sim as an actual international tournament because you need at minimum 16 teams so the medal round is simply a playoff round with an extra exhibition game at the end for the bronze. I don’t believe stats for exhibition games get logged so the bronze medal games would never be included.

Could you manually add? 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Could you manually add? 

That’s a question for @Will.

I think it’s possible to manually create the tables but the whole point of moving the pages to the portal was to remove the need for manually updating anything on them. 

Unless you just mean for the 2 dozen or so players that need stats from the bronze medal game added. If so that probably wouldn’t be impossible if the tables can be manually changed.

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

That’s a question for @Will.

I think it’s possible to manually create the tables but the whole point of moving the pages to the portal was to remove the need for manually updating anything on them. 

Unless you just mean for the 2 dozen or so players that need stats from the bronze medal game added. If so that probably wouldn’t be impossible if the tables can be manually changed.

You can edit career stats via the admin, this would be the same setup.