Ban Thread

sterling

Regardless, if I can read people's mines I should make money off Windows 2000 default games or join the army.

Edit: kesler, Windows 2000 was a program that they used to use on computers roughly around the year 2000.

But it was minds though :(

• 5 weeks later...

Is this the first actual ban on this site?

Technically no. Since it's a suspension. Although I do think we've given a few members a one day ban on this site before. Can't recall who. 

Guest Svoboda_3

If we all just don't respond to his threads, or listen to his podcasts or give him any satisfaction, he will realize that he isn't performing to anyone and thus, he will go away on his own. It's all a charade and one that he's acted out quite well throughout the years, but he's playing the part looking for a reaction and anyone giving in to him feeds him more. The key to Zimmers is to ignore him on all costs and realize that he's all talk. He will go away when he doesn't get the attention. He is 98% bullshit.

If we all just don't respond to his threads, or listen to his podcasts or give him any satisfaction, he will realize that he isn't performing to anyone and thus, he will go away on his own. It's all a charade and one that he's acted out quite well throughout the years, but he's playing the part looking for a reaction and anyone giving in to him feeds him more. The key to Zimmers is to ignore him on all costs and realize that he's all talk. He will go away when he doesn't get the attention. He is 98% bullshit.

Ignoring his bullshit is perfectly fine and suitable and other than the one thread nobody was responding to him on here. The issue is he went into an announcement thread structured towards recruitment and blatantly attacked our member who represents us to new members and encouraged new members not to listen to him. That has lasting effects on new members here regardless whether or not we ignore him. Nevermind the fact that we has using personal information to attack people. If he has zero intention of being a productive member of this league in any capacity then I don't see the reason in keeping him around. 

Guest Svoboda_3

Ignoring his bullshit is perfectly fine and suitable and other than the one thread nobody was responding to him on here. The issue is he went into an announcement thread structured towards recruitment and blatantly attacked our member who represents us to new members and encouraged new members not to listen to him. That has lasting effects on new members here regardless whether or not we ignore him. Nevermind the fact that we has using personal information to attack people. If he has zero intention of being a productive member of this league in any capacity then I don't see the reason in keeping him around. 

Between the Admins and Mods, deleting any outlandish threads shouldn't be difficult. You're right, there is no reason to keep him around at all, but that isn't my call as much as we don't need Zimmers to thrive. We need contributing members and members that represent this league and themselves well.

Done with him. Personal shots are too much and he seems way too good at finding things that cut deep with people.

I'll probably be his next target now, but if that keeps him off someone else so be it. Robbie is a fucking coward who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the people he takes shots at. We're better off without him.

Done with him. Personal shots are too much and he seems way too good at finding things that cut deep with people.

I'll probably be his next target now, but if that keeps him off someone else so be it. Robbie is a fucking coward who doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as the people he takes shots at. We're better off without him.

if i ever get the sudden urge to punch a stranger, im going to justify it by thinking maybe its robbie zimmers and just do it

Edited by StevenStamkos91

Haha, yeah he's definitely the biggest pussy on the board. DT is my teammate and at least he had the balls to go a yard against me when he was mad. I've been the biggest nuisance to Robbie since he's got here and he doesn't even have the decency to put me on his "hit list". Boom made it after one sig change. I change his sig multiple times AND said he cums on pictures of his mother and that he fucks dogs. Among other things. Yet all he does is PRIVATELY and meekly whine that I changed his member title and about how he's going to flaunt my power abuse. Well no shit. *I* was flaunting the hypocritical abuse of power. He acts like someone might give half a shit. It's such a futile trolling effort.

And talk about predictable. In two days he'll come in here and be like "lol looks liek I ruffled some feathers mishun acomplished! i love how MAD everyone is and how successful a troll i am." Yeah Robbie, good work, now show us how you can count all the way to potato you rectum spelunker. There is not a single member here who couldn't be better at "trolling" than him. 701 blows him out of the fucking water on every perceivable angle. He managed to piss off way more people without documenting it some kindergarten fucking theatre bill in his fucktard signature, AND without resorting to the cheapest fucking shots. And the kicker is, he was/is still a pretty fucking good member! And not a bad dude.

I'm not going to lie, I want nothing more than Robbie to be the successful troll that he wants to be. To bring upon genuine disconchord and actually maybe ruffle feathers. Something like that could actually be amusing. But his efforts are so fucking hamfisted it's like watching a pig trying to open a door by scratching his ass on it. He's like a 14 year old Youtuber with a cellphone camera being like "HEY EVERYONE WELCOME TO JACKASS XXX!" and then spending 10 minutes hitting himself in the balls and then shoving over a sweet old lady at the end. He is honesty just 3edgy4this fucking league. I cannot stress that enough.

I honestly cannot wait for him to get back, I.can.not.wait. I just want to see what his juvenile FAS brain comes up with that will somehow make him look even fucking more dumb. I hope he can stay forever, it's like watching the Special Olympics.